[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

"Oh great, an obligatory hooded person, though they seem to be moving fast...it'd probably be best to wait to catch them off guard then strike." Andrew said while holding a pokeball while still following the hooded figure.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Marky » Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Tyler- "No, not really..." the girl says nervously. "We were just, um..." she looks around nervously a bit before turning back to you. "Wow! A Blaziken. I've never seen one in person before, does it know alot of cool moves?" she asks, clearly trying to change the subject.

Tyler smiles a sly grin as he turns to Blaziken, then back to the girl. "I'd gladly show you some of his moves. However, I'd really like to know what you all seemed to be arguing about, before I do so."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Tue May 12, 2009 11:15 pm

rein nods as he runs off to the pokemon center running in out of breath "n-n....nur..nurse j..oy"he says taking big breaths trying to regain his breath as he bends over holding his chest looking up at nurse joy as he speaks with a little more oxygen "m..men i..in b..black h.hooded c...coats with sparrows" he finnaly manages to say
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Ross wakes up in his tiny house. "Hooray, another boring day on this boring island..." He says to himself. He gets dressed and wakes up his sleeping pokemon, then goes outside to see if anything is happening today.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

The announcement referenced in many parts below: "Attention all residents, please enter the nearest building and commence lockdown procedures. The town is under hybrid attack. I repeat, enter the nearest building and commence lockdown procedures."

Rein- Nurse Joy's eyes widen as you mention hooded people. "Oh my..." You two, get to the basement!" she says to you and the other guy in the center. "Hurry." she goes to the phone behind the counter and dials a number. A few moments later, an announcement can be heard all throughout the town.
-----------------------
Ross- Just as you get outside, an announcement can be heard throughout the town. People are now scrambling about, getting into the nearest building and locking up.
-------------------------
Tyler- "Well..." the girl starts, trailing off. Before she can continue, you can hear an announcement echo throughout the town. She looks back to her friends before saying: "Come on, the Pokemon center is right there, it'll be pretty safe. Hopefully the others will catch up." she says before running to the center, closely followed by the other girl she was with.
------------------------
Andrew- One of the larger hooded people turns toward you and walks quickly over. "You shouldn't mumble to yourself..." the man says, a hint of amusement in his voice. "You never know how good your opponents hearing is."
-----------------------
Jason- The hyper beam hits the sand, spraying it across you and several other people, but generally leaving you unharmed. The Gyarados then goes back to thrashing about the water, causing a few of the people on the beach to become even more alarmed at what could be below there.
------------------------
James- Sarah's attention is taken away from the new guy when an announcement is heard throughout the village. She then turns to you and Flora. "Come on, the Pokemon center is right there, it'll be pretty safe. Hopefully the others will catch up." she says before running toward the center. Flora looks at you before dashing off after her, leaving you and the other guy to follow them.

Lucia- Riley is about to say something when the four hooded figures finally come within a few feet of the two of you. One walks off, toward where another guy is standing, leaving three directly in front of you and Riley. "Well, we've got four right here..." says one, apparently a woman judging by her voice. You can just barely hear an announcement being made in the town, and one of the hooded figures growls.

"Damn, they know we're here..." he says. "Fine, for now we'll take these ones, the old man can send another squad if he wants more. I don't feel like marching into a town that's fully prepared for us." He and the one that hasn't spoken yet move toward you and Riley, who goes to attack one of them but is easily knocked out. The one approaching you sighs. "I hope you're smarter than that one..." he says.
-----------------------------
Kai- Another guy enters the pokemon center, and says something to Nurse Joy. "Oh my..." You two, get to the basement!" she says to you and the other guy in the center. "Hurry." She then goes to the phone, and dials a number. A moment later, you can hear an announcement sound through the town.
----------------------------
Billy- The man chuckles a bit. "Don't bother tossing out a pokemon..." he says. "I'm way stronger than any you could possibly have. Now be a good boy and don't put up a fight. You're coming with us."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- The hyper beam hits the sand, spraying it across you and several other people, but generally leaving you unharmed. The Gyarados then goes back to thrashing about the water, causing a few of the people on the beach to become even more alarmed at what could be below there.

"I wish I could figure out what is going on under the surface of the water." Jason said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed May 13, 2009 7:53 pm

"...Ah...suprise hooded man...well the thing about the hearing is very true, but anyway what do you want?" Andrew said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed May 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Lucia shudders. " Don't come near me." She says as they come closer and lets out a scream before one gets sick of her and knocks her out.

James hears it as he follows the others. " Lucia no." he whispers.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Tyler turns back to his Blaziken, his pokeball in hand. "Sorry buddy. Need to put you back in the pokeball for the time being." Ken... Frowning, Tyler recalls his Blaziken, before heading toward the Pokemon Center.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Wed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Kai gets up and calmly walks not scared in the least.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Billy- The man chuckles a bit. "Don't bother tossing out a pokemon..." he says. "I'm way stronger than any you could possibly have. Now be a good boy and don't put up a fight. You're coming with us."

*Billy grabs a 'ball.* Who are you people? What do you want?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Knowing his house wouldn't be safe, he scoops up his Pikachu and pelts towards the pokemon center.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Evra » Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 pm

( not sure if i should do this but what the heck xD if not then tell me )

rein starts to walk but as his eevee suddenly jumps out running out the door he runs after it "no eevee wait dont run out there" he says running after the eevee
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Rein- You can hear the nurse yelling after you, and you pass some people entering the center in the pursuit of your Eevee. The streets are now pretty empty.
-----------------
Ross- The center seems to be the popular place to go, as there is a group of people entering now. One person runs out of the center as you go to enter.
-----------------
Billy- "Who we are should be fairly obvious by now...we're Hybrids." the man says. "And what we want, well..." he stops for a moment, glancing a round before turning his attention back to you. "In this particular case, you."
-------------------
Kai- As you head to the basement, you'll notice more people entering the center, clearly seeking shelter. Many of them seem worried. You'll also notice the other guy who was in here a second ago running out after his Eevee.
-------------------
Tyler- The center is slowly becoming packed, as the group in front of you enters. One guy runs out after his pokemon, and the nurse looks up as you all enter. "Oh my, looks like we're gonna be a bit tight on space..." she says.
-------------------
Lucia- Unconciousness leads to you being unable to know what's going on around you. Though, if you were aware, you'd find yourself and Riley being picked up by the largest of the hooded people.

James- As you enter the center, Flora turns to you. "Riley and my sister will be fine, won't they?" she asks. "I mean, they know not to go near them, right?" Sarah is standing their silently, looking worried.
--------------------
Andrew- "We want you to come with us." the man says. "You've been chosen for a special experiment. You should feel honored."
--------------------
Jason- As you and the others look at the water, you can see a figure emerging from under the Gyarados. The figure is wearing a dark hood, and is slowly walking to the beach. He seems to be far taller than an average person, and is walking in a very awkward fashion.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Tala » Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Kai shrugs walking calmly bored.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying