[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby AshK » Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 am

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- You can see some water pokemon near the surface of the water, and they all seem to be troubled by something happening in the depths of the water.

"Um from the looks of those Pokemon, something must be very wrong." Jason said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Tue May 12, 2009 8:48 am

It was not long before Tom left the house and headed towards the edge of town.

There was a lake there, just outside where the town held sway, quietly ignored and forgotten about, a clear pool of water which was home to a vast variety of pokemon and flora. The morning sun shone wonderfully on the surface as magicarp, goldeen and even the occasional feebass splashed atop the water while beneath other water dwellers went around their business of hunting and grazing. On the shore, many other were bathing in the morning sun, warming themselves up from the chill of night while in the grass and trees a little further back, many many more foraged for food. It was a true masterpiece of nature, one which not too many knew about, which was all for the best, for if they did, this marvellous place would have surely been desecrated by the activities of man.

However it was not this spectacle which Tom and come to see. just at the edge of the shore, was a large rock, jutting out into the waters like the lone root of some great stone tree, and stood atop this place was a single figure. It stood just above four feet, a round head with a slightly curved beak and a single red quill feather sticking out the back. It's lean body was dark green with three yellow rings circling it's lower torso and at it's side were two objects patterned white, red and black, giving the impression of wings. All in all it resembled the totems of the old tribes of far-off lands, a wise beasts with a distant glare.

In silence, Tom approached the being, which turned it's head slightly in acknowledgement before turning back to look once more at the sun.

"Good morning, Xatu" said Tom, taking a seat on the side of the stone and pulling out a book.

There they both sat, quietly observing the world pass by, while time flowed around them.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 am

Tom- The peacefulness of the area is momentarily interupted by a flock of Spearow landing in the trees, squawking loudly before calming down a moment later. A few of the smaller pokemon on the ground scatter away at the noise.
---------------------
Jason- Two Gyarados begin Thrashing about in the water, causing the smaller pokemon to flee. Either these two are causing the problem, or they're attacking whatever is causing it.
--------------------
Billy- As you walk to the forest, you can see some other people walking there as well. As the forest comes into view, you can see five figures emerging from it, all of them wearing dark, hooded cloaks.
--------------------
Rein- As you head into the town, you can see some people walking to the forest. Some of the adults who own shops near your house look up as you run by. "What's the matter, Rein?" one asks.
-------------------
Tyler- As you approach the group, one of the girls looks up at you. "Oh, um hi..." she says. "Did you want something?" she asks nervously.

OOC: Nope, not too much at all.
--------------------
Kai- The nurse chuckles a bit. "Well then, perhaps you should talk to them about you needing your rest." she says with a smile. "Though, I can certainly understand you and your pokemon wanting to be as strong as possible."
--------------------
Lucia- Riley looks back. "You shouldn't come with me..." he says. "If those...things are over there, as I believe they are, then I'm going to find out if they have anything to do with Rem and Glitch being gone."

James- "I'm sure they'll be fine." Sarah says, smiling slightly. "It's probably not even the Hybrids. It's probably a trainer scaring spearow off with his pokemon." she then turns around, noticing someone approaching the group. "Oh, um hi..." she says. "Did you want something?" she asks the new guy nervously.
--------------------
Andrew- You see not only the one guy walking toward the forest, but one of his friends and another guy walking in that direction. There is also one guy running from the forest into the town.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue May 12, 2009 11:51 am

"Ah, lot of people are running into the forest aren't they?" Andrew said following everyone else.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Tala » Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 pm

"Ya. IT is fine. So, any news of importance?"
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue May 12, 2009 1:04 pm

" Riley I've know you longer then the others.. I'll not have you running off into Danger Alone." Lucia says.

James nods. " I guess your right"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Billy- As you walk to the forest, you can see some other people walking there as well. As the forest comes into view, you can see five figures emerging from it, all of them wearing dark, hooded cloaks.

Hey, you there! Any idea what was going on with those Spearow?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Looking over at the girl, Tyler glances back at Blaziken before speaking. "Blaziken and I were walking down the road, and it just sounded like you all were having a big discussion about something..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

as one of the adults asks rein whats the matter he turn "uhmm i-i saw some dark robed figures walking from the forest along with a bunch of sparrow" he says standing there
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue May 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- Two Gyarados begin Thrashing about in the water, causing the smaller pokemon to flee. Either these two are causing the problem, or they're attacking whatever is causing it.

"I have to help! Come on out Vaporeon! I choose you." Jason says as he releases his Water Eveelution.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Jason- One of the Gyarados looks over and fires a Hyper Beam toward you and your Vaporeon.
-------------------------
Rein- The mans eyes widen at the mention of cloaked figures. "Maybe...maybe you should get inside. Go to the pokemon center and tell the nurse about this." he says. "I've gotta make some calls." He then goes into his shop.
-----------------------
Tyler- "No, not really..." the girl says nervously. "We were just, um..." she looks around nervously a bit before turning back to you. "Wow! A Blaziken. I've never seen one in person before, does it know alot of cool moves?" she asks, clearly trying to change the subject.
------------------------
Billy- One of the hooded figures turns to you, and with inhuman speed moves next to you. You can see his mouth as it shifts into a smirk. "Well, if I hear them correctly..." he says in a gruff voice. "They were afraid of us..." Though the man is about average size, he exudes a feeling of danger.
------------------------
Lucia- "I don't want anyone else getting hurt needlessly." Riley says. He then starts to say something, but his attention is diverted away when some hooded figures come into view. You can hear someone near you saying something, and one of the figures moves incredibly fast over to the person. "Just as I thought...the monsters have come." Riley says. "Lucia, get out of here." The figures continue approaching the town, and can easily be seen.

James- Sarah continues talking to the guy who walked over, and Flora is now looking at where Riley and Lucia went nervously.
-------------------------
Arya- "None that I'm aware of. It's been rather quiet these past few days, even for this island." the nurse says.
------------------------
Mel- You can see a group of hooded figures walking out of the forest. One of them runs toward one of the people approaching the forest, moving faster than a human should be able to. The rest of the hooded figures continue walking, ignoring what the other one is doing.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Billy- One of the hooded figures turns to you, and with inhuman speed moves next to you. You can see his mouth as it shifts into a smirk. "Well, if I hear them correctly..." he says in a gruff voice. "They were afraid of us..." Though the man is about average size, he exudes a feeling of danger.

Who are you? *Billy reaches into his pocket for another Pokeball. His Geodude's nice and all, but it isn't really his best battler, and he doesn't want to take any chances with these guys.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tala » Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Kai nods. "Ok." He relaxes pulling out some food.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm

James looks at her. " they will be fine Flora."

Lucia shakes unable to move. " I'm to scared to."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- One of the Gyarados looks over and fires a Hyper Beam toward you and your Vaporeon.

"Um maybe that is not such a good idea." Jason says returning his Vaporeon and trying his best to be able to dodge the Hyper Beam.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying