[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 pm

"Well there are some who'd just want to stay out of the conflict and just lead normal lives, and besides I think I'm sure I can defeat you besides I wont let this unbearable heat beat me." Andrew said trying to find a way out of the tremendous heat in the cave.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Sasha wrote:We dont care what you have to offer we wanna be left alone. we've already taken out stronger then you." Lucia snaps at him.

Yeah! So you can tell your boss we're not coming back!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Everyone at the hotel- "I'm afraid that you really don't have a choice. I'm here to bring you all back, and I'm not gonna just go back empty handed. And, even if you could beat me, which I doubt, more of my comrades would come to get you. You may as well just submit and come willingly." the hybrid says as he approaches you all. "So, last chance. Gonna come along?"
---------------------
Andrew- "You'll be brought into the conflict regardless of what you do. If you don't join us, you'll be seen as enemies." the hybrid says. As your foe speaks, you may notice that, despite the rapidly evaporating water, steam isn't gathering in the cave. You can see that it seems to be going out further in the cave.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Lucia growls. "*censor* you" she snaps at him.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- "I'm afraid that you really don't have a choice. I'm here to bring you all back, and I'm not gonna just go back empty handed. And, even if you could beat me, which I doubt, more of my comrades would come to get you. You may as well just submit and come willingly." the hybrid says as he approaches you all. "So, last chance. Gonna come along?"

Like we said, not happening!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 am

"Return Espeon." Jayma says as she recalls her Pokemon. "If we wanted to come back to you, we would have already. It is so not happening."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, I see how this needs to go." the hybrid says. He stomps his foot on the ground, causing an earthquake that shakes the very foundation of the hotel, as well as knocking you all off balance.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

She jumps back up. " that it? ive felt worse"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, I see how this needs to go." the hybrid says. He stomps his foot on the ground, causing an earthquake that shakes the very foundation of the hotel, as well as knocking you all off balance.

*Billy's Levitate ability activates, allowing her to float just above the ground and avoid the earthquake.* Yeah, you'll have to do better than that!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, I see how this needs to go." the hybrid says. He stomps his foot on the ground, causing an earthquake that shakes the very foundation of the hotel, as well as knocking you all off balance.

After returning her Espeon and clipping it to her belt she hovered above the ground. "Ground attacks don't effect me."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am

*Maybe I should try backing up into the cave and see what happens.* "Good point, but I still don't want to join you, I mean if were living in somewhat seclusion and not messing with anyone we should be fine." Andrew said backing up further into the cave.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Andrew- "There is no way that you can stay out of this conflict. You were created to help us. You must answer our master's call." the hybrid says. As you follow the cave back, you find that there is an exit just big enough for you to get out of.
------------------
Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, guess a ground move wasn't the way to start." the hybrid says. "But, just telling me that won't help you win." he adds, firing off a hydro pump at all of you.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, guess a ground move wasn't the way to start." the hybrid says. "But, just telling me that won't help you win." he adds, firing off a hydro pump at all of you.

Hah! *Billy jumps to the side and fires off a Psybeam.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone at the hotel- "Alright, guess a ground move wasn't the way to start." the hybrid says. "But, just telling me that won't help you win." he adds, firing off a hydro pump at all of you.

"Ha ha! Nice Try!" Jayma says as she flies up into the air to avoid the Hydro Pump and use Metronome which results in a Razor Leaf that heads toward the Hybrid that used Hydro Pump.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:15 am

Lucia shakes it off being a water type and it doing little to her and even less sincei twas a none water type using it and counters with an ice beam.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying