[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby AshK » Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 pm

(Up to you if you want to continue, but I would like to continue this one as well. Once again, it's up to you as always.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

im up for continuing))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 am

You know me. I'm always up for stuff.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

OOC: Alright, good enough for me. Since there's still interest (And I allotted extra time here to make sure everyone could see these posts, I didn't disappear again) I'll get updates up...tomorrow, ideally. Monday some time at the latest.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Everyone in the cells: "I suppose your question depends. Humans? None, at the moment. Converted Hybrids, somewhere around 200, including all of you." the Hypno hybrid says. "And we've increased our security measures. I think that you'll find escape to be quite impossible."
-----------------------
Zoe: The man doesn't seem to notice you entering the room as he continues talking to (or taunting, depending on how you view the situation) the prisoners.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Zoe: The man doesn't seem to notice you entering the room as he continues talking to (or taunting, depending on how you view the situation) the prisoners.

His voice dragged across her mind like knives on chalkboard as he gloated, so confident, so sure of himself and yet she still edged closer.

Beat him. Cut him. Tear him limb from limb. KILL HIM!

Her thoughts whirled in savage chaos as she found herself almost within arm's reach of her tormentor; an arm that now sported vicious talons that nearly hummed with the stored power of a Night Slash.

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone in the cells: "I suppose your question depends. Humans? None, at the moment. Converted Hybrids, somewhere around 200, including all of you." the Hypno hybrid says. "And we've increased our security measures. I think that you'll find escape to be quite impossible."

"Not quite." she murmured, just loud enough for him to hear as she slammed her claw into his back, channelling all her rage and hate and pain into the attack

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone in the cells: "I suppose your question depends. Humans? None, at the moment. Converted Hybrids, somewhere around 200, including all of you." the Hypno hybrid says. "And we've increased our security measures. I think that you'll find escape to be quite impossible."

"You took more than 200 hundred people away from their lives including us and turned us into these freaks of nature? Why?" Jayma asked with tears starting to roll down her face, she couldn't figure out why someone would do this to innocent people.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 pm

"Seriously that's just messed up, why would you do that?" Andrew said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:52 am

Lucia just sighs looking out the window grumbling a bit.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh... What the-!?

Gee-chan wrote:"Not quite." she murmured, just loud enough for him to hear as she slammed her claw into his back, channelling all her rage and hate and pain into the attack

(Amazing how indifferent everyone is to this...)

*Billy stares at Zoe in surprise.* Whoa... Where the heck did you come from?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

OOC: I was gonna comment on that too.

IC: Before the Hypno hybrid can respond, he is brought to his knees by Zoe's attack. He looks back, an enraged look on his face. "Why on Earth would you attack me, you fool?" he asks, his eyes glowing blue. "Do not forget your place here." he adds, slowly starting to get up.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:OOC: I was gonna comment on that too.

IC: Before the Hypno hybrid can respond, he is brought to his knees by Zoe's attack. He looks back, an enraged look on his face. "Why on Earth would you attack me, you fool?" he asks, his eyes glowing blue. "Do not forget your place here." he adds, slowly starting to get up.

OOC: Welp, this is a thing now. Shadow, if you feel this is taking too many liberties, then feel free to PM me and I'll change it.

"My place?" Zoe murmered.

Images and thoughts no her own crept into her mind; a new world, free from human depravity, a place she could belong, a great man who would lead them all.

"My place!?" she howled, slamming her attack into him again.

His face as he forced the images into her head.

"My place as your subject!?" Another slash knocked him to the ground.

A white room coated in blades and tables with a window dominating one side.

"As your experiment!?" She was sinking to the ground; the shape of her legs giving way, but she did not care. Another attack.

Pain and anguish as she was subjected to tortures of heat and cold, of blades and beatings, of electricity and sound, all as his demands and expectations were imposed upon her.

"As this freak you made me into!?" Her arm was now little more than a vague tendril as her torso collapsed, yet still she beat upon him.

"I have no place! You took it from me!" she screamed, her voice twisting and distorting as her vocal cords devolved, yet still she struck him. Had her eyes not begun to break down, she would have been streaming tears; instead there were simply screams that quickly descended into desperate sobs as the attacks began to lose momentum and force.

As the onslaught stopped, the man's form shimmered and vanished; a Substitute. Though the flecks of blood splattered across the room made it obvious that at least some of the beating had struck true. He had managed to escape, but had obtained heavy injuries to show for it.

Now, all that was left was a quivering mound of flesh, weeping on the cold floor.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am

Lucia looks up and blinks. " Ok who is that girl and is she insane?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Sasha wrote:Lucia looks up and blinks. " Ok who is that girl and is she insane?"

I dunno... *BIlly slowly walks up to Zoe.* Hey... Are you OK?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:16 pm

*Andrew looks in shock with ears and tail on edge.* "She kind of scares me." Andrew said quietly.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Previous

Return to Roleplaying