[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

OOC: Glad I said tentatively. Some stuff happened to keep me from kicking this into gear when I thought I could, but let's get this going now, eh?

IC:
Everyone in the cells: You sit in the silence of your prison for a few moments, until the door finally opens, and a figure steps in. You can barely see him, and the most noticeable feature are his eyes, which possess a slight blue glow in the darkness. Even before he speaks, he gives off an air of intimidation, and you know that he's the one running this base.

"Welcome back, children." the man says. "I hope you realize how much trouble you've caused us with your little escape the other day. All water under the bridge now, I suppose. You're back, and we can begin your training and get you ready to help with our cause." he adds, his eyes glowing stronger the longer he speaks. "Oh, and don't bother trying to pretend you're still unconscious. I can sense that you're awake."
----------------------
Zoe: Your guard maintains his position for a few moments, waiting for security to come and check you, until a loud explosion is heard further in the facility. "What was that?" the guard asks. Over the radio, you can hear scrambled calls for help, and something about an experiment breaking loose. The guard swears under his breath, and heads off toward the noise, leaving you, temporarily, unguarded in your room.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone in the cells: You sit in the silence of your prison for a few moments, until the door finally opens, and a figure steps in. You can barely see him, and the most noticeable feature are his eyes, which possess a slight blue glow in the darkness. Even before he speaks, he gives off an air of intimidation, and you know that he's the one running this base.

"Welcome back, children." the man says. "I hope you realize how much trouble you've caused us with your little escape the other day. All water under the bridge now, I suppose. You're back, and we can begin your training and get you ready to help with our cause." he adds, his eyes glowing stronger the longer he speaks. "Oh, and don't bother trying to pretend you're still unconscious. I can sense that you're awake."

Yeah, right... You really think we're gonna help you just like that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 am

Shadowmaster wrote:IC:
Everyone in the cells: You sit in the silence of your prison for a few moments, until the door finally opens, and a figure steps in. You can barely see him, and the most noticeable feature are his eyes, which possess a slight blue glow in the darkness. Even before he speaks, he gives off an air of intimidation, and you know that he's the one running this base.

"Do you like honestly think we are going to help you with your cause?" Jayma asks. "We are not tools to be used! We are living people!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 am

While the door muffled the sound, Zoe could feel she building shudder under the explosion. The guard's swearing and hurried footsteps were quite clear however and a quick look through the window revealed that she had been left unguarded.

This was her chance, and possibly the only chance she would get. Sure, if she was caught they would make her pay for it, but they could hardly do any more than they had already done.

The door was heavy, built to contain things far stronger than a human. Alas, she could no longer be called human. Focusing on the experimentation she had performed on her powers, she altered her constitution; the door was thick steel, so she had to be just as hard.

The harsh clang of metal upon metal screamed in her cell as a vaguely humanoid shape formed of metal threw itself at the door. Then again, and a third time. But even as the room shook and plaster fell from above, the door stood firm.

Her mind distorted by the agony coursing through her body, Zoe almost screamed in pain and despair until she realised her fault; the wall was the weakness.
Forcing herself not to pass out as the strain of maintaining her form grew, she threw herself at the wall over and over until with a shudder and a hideous crack, she could see the other side.

Zoe crumpled to the floor with exhaustion, her energy far too spent to maintain herself. But she could not rest yet; she was still imprisoned and only had a small window before the guards returned.
Running on little more than adrenaline, she crawled over to the hole and forced herself through, squeezing herself far beyond what she should have been able to in order to fit through a hole no larger than a grapefruit.
She couldn't rest though, no matter how much she wanted to. She had no idea when the guards would be back and she didn't want to be there when they did. Assuming a human form, but with green hair and a labcoat, she fled, not knowing or really caring which direction to go.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

*Well there goes that idea...* Andrew thought as she thought the unconsciousness plan was a good idea for some reason. "Still what makes you think were going to help you anyway?" Andrew said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Lucia says nothing having nothing to say to him
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Everyone in the cells- "You seem to presume you have a choice in this matter." the man says. "I have dealt with rebellious children before, and I have developed...methods to ensure their cooperation." he adds, his eyes glowing a bit more strongly. "While my abilities may not be on par with the founder of our organization, I am capable of...persuading you to assist us."

With that, he steps forward, and in the dim light of the room, you can all make out his features. His yellow skin, pointed ears, large nose, and thin, glaring eyes reveal the man to be a Hypno hybrid. As he looks you all over, he twirls a pendulum around his finger. "Any more questions, children?"
-----------------
Zoe- Running through the halls, you find them to be strangely desolate. Whatever happened is obviously taking the full attention of everyone working here. After a bit of walking, however, you find one room that is being guarded. What's more, you recognize the guards as two of the personal guards of the leader of this whole operation. You had seen them numerous times over the course of your stay here, as the boss seemed to have taken a particular interest in you.

Luckily, the two don't notice you, and you can even hear some of the conversation they're having. "Hope the boss hurries up and hypnotizes the brats in there."

"Why, you wanna go and see what all the explosions are about?"

Has to be more exciting than guarding a door. It's not like there's anyone here to even try anything. The old man's just being paranoid."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 am

Zoe did everything she could to remain unseen as the two 'guards' (could one even call them that now that they had wandered off?) strolled passed her hiding spot.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she took a quick look through the window on the now unguarded door. Inside was what looked like a small prison, with a group of small cells facing the door. In front of them though, was a thin man with familiar yellow skin.

She screamed in pain, begging for the torment to stop while her captor simply watched, his expression one of mild intrigue.

"Change shape" he chided, "All you have to do is change shape to make it stop."

But she couldn't. She was trying with everything she could muster, but the disgusting, warped joke her body had become refused to obey her.

"Stop." the torturer commanded, and the pain eased slightly. "Electricity is not working. We shall try temperature next. Lower the room's temperature to minus 10 Celsius. Use shocks if needed to ensure she stays conscious. She WIll prove my theory, whether it takes a day or a year."

The memories stirred anger in her, anger and hate. It was him. He was the reason she had been twisted and defiled into something unnatural. He was the one who dragged her from her home. It was all HIM. HIM! HIM! HIM! HIM! HIM!

As quietly as she could, she opened the door enough to slip through, her skin growing black as her darkened thoughts influenced her form.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone in the cells- "You seem to presume you have a choice in this matter." the man says. "I have dealt with rebellious children before, and I have developed...methods to ensure their cooperation." he adds, his eyes glowing a bit more strongly. "While my abilities may not be on par with the founder of our organization, I am capable of...persuading you to assist us."

With that, he steps forward, and in the dim light of the room, you can all make out his features. His yellow skin, pointed ears, large nose, and thin, glaring eyes reveal the man to be a Hypno hybrid. As he looks you all over, he twirls a pendulum around his finger. "Any more questions, children?"

I think I have one... How many other people are here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Shadowmaster wrote:Everyone in the cells- "You seem to presume you have a choice in this matter." the man says. "I have dealt with rebellious children before, and I have developed...methods to ensure their cooperation." he adds, his eyes glowing a bit more strongly. "While my abilities may not be on par with the founder of our organization, I am capable of...persuading you to assist us."

I think I have one... How many other people are here?

"You like took the words right out of my mouth!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

"Well then, she just asked the question I was wondering about as well." Andrew said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Lucia sighs looking out the window really not caring to answer him
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 5:02 pm

OOC: Okay, well...that didn't really last. For realsies, now though. The semester is finally over, and even when the next one starts, it shouldn't be nearly as intensive. So, once more, interest check on continuing this. If not, I get it, but if so then let's get the ball re-rolling.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun May 19, 2013 7:01 pm

(I don't mind, up to you if you want to continue it.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 19, 2013 7:10 pm

(I'm good on continuing!)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying