[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat May 09, 2009 2:09 pm

On the Northern Island:
A man sits in an office at the top of the large building that overlooks the island. The only light in the room is coming from some monitors in front of him, which display his various...experiments. As he watches them, he can't help but to reflect on how he came to these islands.

------------Flashback----------
"Now then, do you all understand how I want you to go about this?" he asked the Hybrids gathered before him. "It must be kept hidden from everyone."

"You do know She will find out one way or another, don't you?" a hybrid by him says.

"It doesn't matter. If this succeeds, then we will be able to continue the master's plans." he said. "A glorious vision lost since his demise..."

"He was a fool and so are you, thinking you can hide this form me..." says a voice behind him.

His eyes widen as he turns around. "Ahh, #136...what a joy it is to see you..." he says. "I didn't expect to see you today."

She is in full Armor with her sword at her side floating in the air, frowning. "I told you, my name is Aiko and those numbers are forbidden. Are you going against my orders?"

"Oh, I do apologize...Aiko. It's just that old habits are quite difficult to break." he says.

She glares at him. "Your plans are foolish and if you continue you and your followers will pay the price."

His pleasantries fall to the wayside as a scowl comes to his face. "And what price would that be?" he asks.

She draws her sword and points it at him. "Death."

His eyes widen a bit further. "S-surely you wouldn't kill me..." he says. "Not when I could do so much to further our cause."

"Our cause is over with. We only exist to help those that bastard infected. I told you this before."

"Our cause cannot merely end. So long as humans outnumber us, they will seek to end us. We will never be able to live in peace with them..." he says. "Unless we have enough powerful hybrids, like you and #37...er, Alana. You unique mixes of DNA make you prime candidates to show the humans why they should fea...respect us."

She growls and punches him hard. "You should know better than to speak in such a manner to the Goddess and protector of this world. There can be peace, and it will only happen if we don't repeat the mistakes of the past."

He recovers from the blow of the punch, shaking it off. "History repeats. That is a fact. And you know that humans can never accept what we are. So why not change them, or enslave them to work for us?"

"Because if we did that we would be no better than the monsters of children's fairy tales."

"Perhaps not, but I have the insight to know that true revolution sometimes requires terror." he says. "What are a few lives compared to a completely new world order. Think about it, you could be one of the leaders of that new world!"

She growls. "Your choice is made then?"

He looks around a bit, then back to Aiko. "Yes. I will not give up my vision. The vision the master instilled in me."

She frowns and goes into her full rage mode and points her sword at him. "Your choice has been made and you will suffer. You are hereby banished from these lands and all lands that have asked me for their protection. Should you or your followers appear in them again you will be killed on site and banished to hell forever." She says with a growl, the flames flaring up.

"You...can't do that!" he says.

"I just did." Lighting flashes behind her.

"I will not forget this..." he says.

She growls. "Nor will I, now be gone." she teleports them all away and goes back to planning her city.

As soon as he had regathered his bearings, he and the others that had been with him found themselves on the smallest of the four islands, and luckily the most deserted. He turned to his comrades and scowled. "Gentlemen...I believe we need to work harder than I had first estimated...
------------End Flashback---------------

"I will see to the completion of our master's vision..." the man said to himself. "Even if it takes years to accumulate all of the neccesary data."

The door to the office opens, and a Graveler hybrid enters. "Sir, the latest subjects have been changed and are currently under observation. How shall we proceed?" he asked.

"Send out the collectors. We need more subjects as soon as possible. I hope to see our creation made soon." the man said.

"Yes, sir." the Graveler hybrid said, leaving the room.

The man turned back to the monitors, grinning. "Very soon, #136. Very, very soon..."
----------------------------
On the Western Island:
The day was just beginning on the little island. Very few people were up and active this early, and even fewer were engaging in any activities. The cities and towns on the island were in rather good shape, having been nearly untouched by the Hybrids attacks. A few of the younger residents could be seen walking about their hometowns, but most of the adults remained asleep or inside.
--------------------------
On the Southern Island:
The beautiful scenery and incredible buildings located on the island already had people out and active, even this early in the morning. The Southern Island was easily the busiest out of the four islands, even in light of the recent Hybrid attacks. It is also renown for having quite a few good school that the younger people on the islands generally attended when it came time to choose an institution of higher learning.

OOC: All right, here's the intro post. Just post your characters waking up and getting ready for the day. Speaking of days, in the RP, it's currently a Saturday, so no classes.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Re: Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Sasha » Sat May 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Lucia is walking by James looking a bit nervous. " Where do you think they are James?"

he sighs. " I don't know Lucia i can only hope they are safe."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat May 09, 2009 2:32 pm

"Ah, another day but more so excited due to the fact it's a Saturday, time to get ready for this day." Andrew said getting ready for the day after waking up.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

OOC: Heh, typo galore there Shadow....no matter, it happens

The morning sun rose upon the tall buildings of one of the many settlements of the southernmost of the Zasshu Islands. The air was quiet as the residents slowly awoke for the day. There was the usual cautious mood in the air, the same caution shared with the other towns on this island. All were in constant watch for another hybrid incursion, another assault they did not stand a chance in.
The attacks on this particular town were infrequent and few, but other places had been hit harder. Most were of the mind that they should not try to resist and through that there had been no deaths, only disappearances. However, the minds of some were changing, becoming more bold, after all, despite their powers, they were still alive, and if they are alive, they can be killed. Everything had a breaking point they say, and nothing can test that point like a shotgun shell to the head. With this mindset on the rise, it really is a good thing there is a ban on guns.

One person who was not one of those with a gun and a will to fire it, Thomas Rhea, was roused awake by the streaks of sunlight through the window. Getting up with a groan Tom got changed and wandered downstairs for some breakfast. As he got down, the sound of the radio reached his ears with the news. One major annoyance was that ever since the hybrids had arrived there was some kind of interference on the broadcast. Whether this was accidental or if they were trying to hijack the frequencies was a mystery no-one yet had an answer to.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat May 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:On the Southern Island:
The beautiful scenery and incredible buildings located on the island already had people out and active, even this early in the morning. The Southern Island was easily the busiest out of the four islands, even in light of the recent Hybrid attacks. It is also renown for having quite a few good school that the younger people on the islands generally attended when it came time to choose an institution of higher learning.

*Jason wakes up to a beautiful day and stretches.*

"Well I wonder how everyone else is doing that I grew up with. Such a wonderful day." Jason said as he gets up and gets his stuff for his shower.

*After getting his stuff for his shower, he heads into the bathroom. Once he gets in, he just lets the stream of water wake him up.*

"I am so glad that there aren't any classes today." Jason says.

(I am taking a break from MSF for right now. I may be on a bit later.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Sat May 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Kai, A.K.A. Pyro to just about everyone, walks into town after an all night training session with his best pokemon.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Sat May 09, 2009 10:36 pm

rein had woken up earlyer and after getting a shower had started walking to his normal spot on saturdays with his eevee as he reaches the spot a large tree where he sits down under it his eevee playing in the grass as he looks up at the sky boredly
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Rein- Various pokemon fly over you and your Eevee as you sit there, and the sounds of various pokemon can be heard from the nearby forest. All in all, nothing out of the usual seems to be happening right now.
----------------
Pyro- An old man who is standing in front of his shop looks up as you enter town. "Are you just getting back into town now?" he asks, looking mildly amused. "Oh, if only I had your energy, I wouldn't know what to do with it."
-----------------
Jason- Outside, there are already a number of tourists walking about the island. The day seems incredibly peaceful.
-----------------
Thomas- You can see outside that it's a very nice day out, and you can see a few pokemon flying through the sky.
-----------------
Andrew- Outside, you can see the various adults opening up their shops, as well as a few of the younger people roaming the streets. Some of the younger people seem troubled by something.
----------------
Lucia and James- "This isn't the first time they've gone off and disappeared for a few days..." Flora says, looking at her sister and their friend. "You know how they get when they have one of their crazy ideas. I wouldn't worry too much."

Two more people walk over to the group, one is a girl of 15 with short blonde hair, and the other is a boy of 17 with short black hair. "What are you guys talking about?" Sarah asks.

"They're probably worried about Rem and Glitch..." Riley says. "I mean, what if those monsters got them?"

OOC: Sorry for the lacking nature of most of these segments. I struggle a bit with the sections before any action occurs. It'll be better after this when stuff actually begins to happen... :?
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Lucia nods. " We always been close to them i just can't shake the feeling something bad happened."

James nods. " her school work is even effected by how much she is."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun May 10, 2009 6:16 pm

"Might as well start the day now, and I should bring you too." Andrew said going outside after looking at, and grabbing a pokeball on his dresser, with the intent of evasdropping on the troubling situation that the younger people are mentioning.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Sun May 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- Outside, there are already a number of tourists walking about the island. The day seems incredibly peaceful.
OOC: Sorry for the lacking nature of most of these segments. I struggle a bit with the sections before any action occurs. It'll be better after this when stuff actually begins to happen... :?

*After Jason is done with his morning activities, he decides to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.*

"This is a very nice day. I like it when it's peaceful." Jason said as he leaves his dorm building and starts to walk around.

(Hey don't worry about it Shadow. It's all good!)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Evra » Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm

rein sighs as he closes his eyes listening to all the sounds around him smiling
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh yeah! Time to get the day started! *Billy throws some clothes on, grabs a couple Pokeballs from his dresser.* Ready to go, guys? Yeah, that's what I thought. *He pockets the 'balls and heads outside.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tala » Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Kai laughs. "Well, My fire types don't train themselves." He heads to the pokemon center.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Tyler yawns as he wakes up. "Well, I guess it's about time...don't need to sleep the day away." Getting up, he picks up his watch and notices that it is a Saturday. "Ah. Finally the weekend." Putting on some clothes, Tyler picks up his Pokeball belt and straps it puts it on, as well. "Well, guys, time to wake up! Heh...don't know why I bother. You all probably woke up before I did, didn't ya? Well, let's go!"

And with that, Tyler heads on out.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to Roleplaying