[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Hybrid Adventures 1.5: The RP

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am

Tyler- Outside the house, you are met with a calm scene of the town beginning to become active for the day. Shops are opening, people emerging from their homes to do their daily activities.
-------------------
Kai- At the pokemon center, Nurse Joy looks up at you. "Oh, more tough training, Kai?" she asks as you enter.
-------------------
Billy- The town is slowly becoming active as the day begins. A few people intown seem a bit uneasy, but it seems to be overall pretty calm overall.
-------------------
Rein- As you close your eyes and relax, you'll notice that the noise within the forest seems to stop. YOu can hear heavy footsteps approaching, snapping twigs. There are also voices coming from within the forest.
------------------
Jason- As you walk along, you can see a few people staring at the water in confusion and shock.
------------------
Lucia and Jason- Sarah sighs. "There's no reason to worry just yet..." Sarah says.

"Please, if those things got them, then who knows what's happened to them." Riley says. "For all we know, they're working for them now..."

"Stop it Riley..." Flora says. "They're fine. Rem and Glitch are tougher than that. THey wouldn't lose to those...Hybrids."
---------------------
Andrew- As you approach the group of teenagers, you can hear them discussing the hybrids. It seems some of their friends may have been taken by them.

OOC: Once again, sorry about the sparce posts. The posts will be getting better very soon, I promise.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 am

James nods. " I know but still we all grew up together its hard not to."

Lucia shivers. " I know but James is right I can't shake it."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Mon May 11, 2009 12:32 am

Tyler breathes in the air, a bit, before taking a bit of a stroll.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 am

Kai nods. "Ya." He sits in a chair and yawns. "Was a fun night."
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon May 11, 2009 12:58 am

rein slowly opens his eyes as the noises seem to stop and the footsteps become hearable along with the faint sound of voices as he sits up looking at the forest
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon May 11, 2009 1:32 am

*Hybrids, what are those?* Andrew thought as he continued to listen to the conversation.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 am

Shadowmaster wrote:Billy- The town is slowly becoming active as the day begins. A few people intown seem a bit uneasy, but it seems to be overall pretty calm overall.

I bet you guys are looking for some fresh air, huh? Alright then, you first, Geodude! *Billy throws one of his Pokeballs, releasing a Geodude.*

Well, let's go. *Billy and his Geodude walk off.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jason- As you walk along, you can see a few people staring at the water in confusion and shock.

OOC: Once again, sorry about the sparce posts. The posts will be getting better very soon, I promise.

"What is wrong with the water?" Jason asks to himself as he goes over to the others staring at it.

"What's going on here?" Jason asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon May 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Jason- You can see some water pokemon near the surface of the water, and they all seem to be troubled by something happening in the depths of the water.
------------------
Rein- After a few moments, you can see figures coming closer to the town. There are 5 of them, and their sizes vary from incredibly large to normal sized adult. They are all wearing dark, hooded cloaks. You get a sense of danger from this group, and as they approach, a flock of about 20 spearow fly out of the forest and toward the center of town.
--------------------
Billy- As you and your geodude stroll along, you can see a group of spearow flying overhead in a panic, away from the forest that borders the town.
------------------
James and Lucia- "If we don't hear from them today, then the adults will start to search." Sarah says. "Just like when other people go missing..." she adds sadly.

Riley is about to say something when he looks up at a group of spearow flying overhead. "They seem scared of something..." he says suspiciously. "You all had better relocate." he says. "I'm gonna see what's going on in the forest." He then begins to walk away.

"What?" Flora asks, shocked. "There's no way we'll let you go over there alone! What if there are hybrids over there!" She then turns to Lucia. "Please, stop him!" she says, pleadingly.
------------------
Andrew- You see one of the guys in the group begin to break away and start walking toward the forest at the edge of town. The others in the group seem to be disturbed by this action. You can hear them mentioning the Hybrids again.
-----------------
Kai- "Well, you probably shouldn't work your pokemon so hard..." the nurse says. "They need rest too."
-----------------
Tyler- The entire town is exuding a relaxed atmosphere, with people greeting each other pleasantly. The only problem is the ruckus that a group of spearow are causing and a group of teenagers who are having a rather heated discussion.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon May 11, 2009 9:51 pm

"Hmm...still don't know much about this "hybrid" thing, I should follow that person who ran off." Andrew said as he started to do so.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Lucia nods and races after him. " Riley don't run off alone!"

James sighs. " I hope they are ok."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

"they are the ones who drag me out to train."
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

As Tyler gets closer to the group of teenagers, one of his pokeballs suddenly shakes itself off of his belt, and lets out the pokemon inside. Moments later, a Blaziken is standing right by Tyler. "Blaziken..." The Blaziken tenses up. Blazi ken? Tyler looks down at his watch and chuckles. "New record for ya today, huh?" The Blaziken smiles and pumps its fist up in response. Bla Blaziken!

Tyler smiles, as he gets some pokefood out of his pocket. Walking forward, Blaziken follows. As they walk, Tyler tosses a couple of pieces of Pokefood, one at a time, at Blaziken as he walks. Hearing Blaziken catch them, Tyler just shakes his head, smiling, as he heads toward the group of teenagers.

((I hope this wasn't too much...))
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 am

as rein sees the group of hooded figures and all the sparrow he puts his eevee back into his pokeball and gets up runnin towards his house near the middle of town
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 12, 2009 6:42 am

Shadowmaster wrote:Billy- As you and your geodude stroll along, you can see a group of spearow flying overhead in a panic, away from the forest that borders the town.

Looks like trouble. Let's go check it out!

Geo! *Billy and his Geodude head to the forest.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying