Sunset city ~the roleplay~

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Sunset city ~the roleplay~

Postby Evra » Fri May 08, 2009 5:09 pm

7:00 pm the lights of night have started coming on as the day ends sky turning dark streets brightened by lights and the colleges classes are over and students are having fun on campus as the time start coming for vampires to start rising and having there fun but whos to know who these monsters of the night are everyone looks like a human in this city (( not as long as i wanted it but yeah setting is set posting starts in

NOW!! ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Sunset city ~the roleplay~

Postby Tala » Fri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Ryou stretches walking out of his house and starts walking around looking for his first victim in over 100 years.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri May 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Sora is grumbling walking back to his dorm room a bit upset he fell asleep while studying in the library. " You think the librarian would have woken me up." he mumbles.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri May 08, 2009 6:03 pm

*Evan after studiying at the library for a while is heading back his dorm room.*

"What a boring day. I guess it's typical though." Evan says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Jack smiles as he heads out from his apartment. Having been able to graduate a bit earlier than the rest of those that he knew, he looks up at the sky, thankful that he doesn't have anything to study, like just about everyone else that's at college right now.

Walking down the sidewalk, Jack heads down the street to the nearest restaurant, to get something to eat.
Last edited by Marky on Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Fri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Katy struts down the street in her favorite Goth garbs as she head for her favorite (alcohol-free) club to do her favorite thing: DeeJay. She's whistling contently, as she can already tell this is going to be a fun night, indeed...

I wonder if there'll be any cute boys there... she thinks to herself. Haven't had a good drink in ages.

She adjusts the headphones on her ears, playing her favorite song from her favorite band.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Fri May 08, 2009 9:22 pm

*beep* 7:15 pm

as ryou would walk he would smell all the normal scents there not being really anything decent around these parts until he gets near the college where all he would smell was the rish young blood of the students the school full of expendable meals

as sora walks towards his dorm a bunch of drunk teenagers walk by bumping into him uncaringly as they continue on not even noticing him

As evan walks back to his dorm the only students he would see is a bunch of kids pushing each other around jokingly as one of them would hit him fter being pushed backwords the guy just goes back to pushing not even noticing evan

as jack walks the smells of the various resturants in that section of the city start reaching him

As katy walks soon reaching her destination a couple of the people who go there alot greet her as they told her that its good she finnaly arrived as they where in need of a dj badly

( yeah not as good as others who run roleplays but im trying xD )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Fri May 08, 2009 9:30 pm

(its ok)

Sora mumbles about drunks and continues on.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Smelling the smells of the various restaurants, Jack continues to walk, looking around for what restaurants there are.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri May 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Evra wrote:*beep* 7:15 pm

As evan walks back to his dorm the only students he would see is a bunch of kids pushing each other around jokingly as one of them would hit him fter being pushed backwords the guy just goes back to pushing not even noticing evan

( yeah not as good as others who run roleplays but im trying xD )

*Evan is knocked foward and turns around. Evan shrugs and proceeds to the dorm wondering if anything interesting was happening tonight.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Ryou grins and walks onto the campus sniffing out his first fresh meal in ages.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Sat May 09, 2009 12:02 am

( im not leaving you behind katy since ryou and the students are in the same place im just updating them )

as ryou looks around he would notice lots and lots of students some staggering around drunk and more

as sora and evan walk back they would start hearing a large amount of music coming from the main area of the school where several cars where parked and the large systems where playing it

( you can of course hear it to ryou ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Sat May 09, 2009 12:11 am

Sora sighs. " WHy do they need that don't they know they are just asking for trouble." he mumbles.
Last edited by Sasha on Sat May 09, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 am

"There is no way I will get much sleep tonight. I might as well go and see what all the ruckus is about." Evan says as he turns around and head towards the music. Something interesting is bound to happen there.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Haylie » Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

(I appreciate that. And you're doing fine)

Katy's smile gets bigger as she greets her friends with the traditional fist-bump. "Hey, what's up guys? You got my stuff set up for me?"

She doesn't wait for an answer as she quick-steps past the bouncer (that she doesn't quite get a long with) and walks into the familiar smells and sounds of the club. Notably, there's no music, but that's what she's there for. She greets a few more patrons on her way to the back room.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to Roleplaying