[SRP] Hybrid Adventures 1.5 signup and OOC discussion.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Hybrid Adventures 1.5 signup and OOC discussion.

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

Name: Ross Mcginn
Pokemon DNA they're infused with: Pikachu
Other changes caused by the DNA: AR, TG
Bio: A young man that lives on the western island who has the most unorigional pokemon ever, Pikachu. He enjoys drawing and reading more then battling, but can fight with his pokemon if needed to.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby dervivaire » Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey, Gitskrieg posted my character signup for me a while back (because my account has taken just about a week to get approved for some reason), the character who is a Froslass hybrid. You have some questions about my character...?
I also drew her when i found myself with not much to do, so if you want to take a look.....
http://dervivaire.deviantart.com/art/Fr ... -122511321
Diamonds may fall at eventide
But we’re still waiting for
Their light to shine
Diamonds fall at Eventide
But we still watch for
Celestial brides
dervivaire
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Flannery » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Name: Ellis Flannery

Pokemon DNA they're infused with: Arcanine

Other changes caused by the DNA: AP, Dog DNA made him progress by 7 years. he appears human but sports several dog features. He has long cream colored hair, dog ears, large canine teeth, and tail. He often wears orange cargo pants with black tiger stripes, and a white tank top. His pokemon traits of Arcanine makes him run almost insanely fast, so his Agility and Quick Attack are a force to be recon with. His fire abilities are also just as deadly, his fire blast attack is his most dangerous move. He however can swim very well, so he stays on Northern Island.

Bio: He disappeared several years ago when he was taken from his hotel room on Southern Island. Experiment #12's DNA mix is rather unstable, being one of the first to be infused with the DNA. He forgot most of his old past. Instincts and his loyalty as a dog took over and keep him on Northern island. He acts as more of a tool than anything else. It's not his fault. He is more misguided than evil. He things he is doing the right thing, by being brave, defending his territory, and protecting his master with the utmost loyalty.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Name: Karl Bradshaw

Pokémon DNA they're infused with: Milotic

Other changes caused by the DNA: TG, AP+5, the infusion of Pokémon DNA gives her the ability to use water magicks and psychic energy. She has the following movelist; Surf, Icebeam, Hidden Power (Electric), Recover.

Bio: Karl was born in the West Isles and was raised by his father. And before the hybrids got to him, he was in the Boy Scouts and had dreams of becoming a pokémon trainer. The cause of his transformation remains elusive to his/her memory. but she presumes it was caused by contact with the hybrids while one of his pokémon, a Milotic fused with him. This was three weeks ago. And since then, she had been unable to see her father again. She now lives on the beaches of the desolate East Isles. Even though she appears nineteen, she still thinks like a fourteen year old boy, and is still trying to get used to her new form.

(Here’s what I picture my character looking like).
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying