THUNDERDOME sign up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: THUNDERDOME sign up

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, I don't have any confirmation from them yet or anything, (though I'll see if I can prod them about it for an answer) but I am fairly certain that Kolonel Kaplice probably doesn't have time for this at the moment due to college.

That being said, it sounds fine to me--I look forward to this continuing.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Things will officially be starting up tomorrow, evening-ish. If, like Alissa, you cannot contact your adversary/partner in a couple days, let me know. I really don't want to leave anyone behind, especially since it's 100 percent my fault the rp went into hiatus.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Who was I roomed with? I can't remember.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm

I can step in if needed as a replacement, and won't mind being kicked back to the side should the original person show up again :)

Name: Claude

Appearance:

He's quite a tall young man, and while appearing slim, he's certainly not weak. His body is toned and athletic, if not muscled. His hair is white, and rather thick, going down a little passed his shoulders and always worn loose. His face is handsome, his green eyes sparkling with intelligence.

Personality:

He's quite forward, and not short of confidence, to the point of being quite obnoxious and big-headed. He enjoys being in control, and that includes in his relationships too.

Reason for applying:

Despite believing himself to be God's gift to women, he's having some hard luck recently, and growing desperate for more intimate company, he's signed up.

Preferred form after losing: I don't mind :)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stone » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm

I'd like to try this out. I can wait until somebody else wants to join in/ somebody finishes up their transformation and clears a room for me and another to go in. It seems fun.
-Stone
Stone
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 am

Depending on how the activity of one or more people pans out, you may get in earlier than that, subbing like Ginny did. Go ahead and post a character. Maybe if there isn't an opening already, it will inspire someone to join you?

Perhaps one of the current players will remember they are only using one of their two available character slots...So far, no one's using them at all.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stone » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am

Name:Tony
Appearance: Average guy. About 6'0'' tall. 175 lbs. All around good looking but not overdone.
Personality: He's the kind of guy that just sort of rolls with the punches. Goes with the flow. It is kind of hard to get on the wrong side of him. He just deals with life as it comes. When nothing comes, though, he leaves and tries to find some sort of adventure to entertain himself.
Reason for applying: Saw an ad. Decided to do it out of sheer boredom.
Preferred form after losing: I dunno know. Surprise me.
-Stone
Stone
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Stone » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am

I'd also like to do a girl to boy, I think that would be rather interesting, but I would need a partner for that. Yeah.
-Stone
Stone
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 pm

If you can find someone else willing to do that, I'm all for it. Variety is the spice of life. Also, still waiting on someone to go in with your Tony character. He's plenty good, but there has to be a pair, so...yeah.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 pm

I've been meaning to sign up for this, actually. I'll see if I can't force myself to write something by the end of the day.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stone » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Oh yay! A friend!
-Stone
Stone
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Well, here we go...

Name: Aaron Steele
Appearance: Aaron's tall and muscular, though not in an excessive way. He has short, dark hair and green eyes, and tends to wear his football uniform even when not playing.
Personality: Your average jock type, one could say. Aaron works out frquently, is captain of his school's football teman, and is pretty popular with most people, but, for whatever reason...
Reason for applying: ...He's had terrbile luck with girls, never being able to hold a girlfriend for more than a month. He hopes that Sure-Fire Cupid will change that.
Preferred form after losing: Something nerfy/bookish might be nice. I'd prefer the mental changes not be too strong, though. Urges, sure, but nothing that completely overwrites his old self, if at all possible.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Ook...What took you so long? I've seriously been expecting you this whole time. You're more than welcome to start up. Stone as well.
Though, unlike the others, the surprise of who you end up with will have to be IC only... Oh well. Anywho, go ahead and start up.

Also, Gleeeeeeeeeeee! Can I say once again that I've been waiting for you to sign up Ook?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Heh... If I knew you wanted me so bad, I would've signed up sooner.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Xiao » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Too late to sign up for this? :p
First they ignore you...
Then they mock you...
Then they fight you...
Then you win

-Mahondas Ghandi
Xiao