Dimension Hopping: The Latest Craze (Sign up/Interest)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Dimension Hopping: The Latest Craze (Sign up/Interest)

Postby Meridian » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Well, I'm gonna try my hand at running an RP. Well, if I get enough interest. So let's get this description going.

Dimension Hopping: The Latest Craze

Synopsis: Metal Sonic has found a way to move between dimensions utilizing a Time Stone in conjunction with the Chaos Control. This results in sucking several people from other worlds into a version of the Sonic World, where Dr. Robotnik is conducting techno-genetic experiments that force transformations. Eventually, Metal Sonic uses the Time Stone and Chaos Control once more, pulling the group through to yet another world. There's no telling where things could go!

Character Sign up stuff: The characters created can be any race from any world. You can even play characters important to storylines elsewhere. Just give me their name, a good description, and optionally a picture. In fact, you could even just post a link to your character description topic.

The RP could go in any direction. When we get to the point where we'd change worlds, I'd take a vote of what people would like it to be and we'd move on to that. I await your interest.
I still claim the rights to Metal Sonic 'round these parts. He's just a sub now.
Meridian
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Dimension Hopping: The Latest Craze (Sign up/Interest)

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 pm

I am definitely interested in this, I just need time to think up of either who I want to choose as a character, or use one of my characters I've used in the past, or create a new one or not. Will probably edit this whenever I decide.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Count me in! I just hope that this RP actually stays alive. The creators of the other RPs seem to have vanished. >_>
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

So long as I'm not left behind again, I'll join. Just give me time to brainstorm a good character.

And I'll try not to god-mod. :lol:
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm

I have to think of a good character.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Falka The Bat » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:35 pm

I'm in, if that's cool.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

I want in as well.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm in, just trying to figure out what species are available? Mobians (like sonic and tails, Knuckles) or humans, or anything else? Will dr robotnik/eggman be in this as a major villain? I need more info and/or a bio sheet....
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Meridian » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm

You can bring in ANY race at all. The circumstances draw in different people from different dimensions. Mobians(Though I don't agree with this term, as it originated from the Archie Comics Sonic world. True Sonic World is in reality Earth, not Mobius.), Humans, Demons, Angels, Robots. All kinds are acceptable.

Dr Robotnik will be a primary villain for the first length of time, but Metal will eventually jump to another world entirely, dragging all the Player Characters with him. At this time the villain will change to one fitting of whatever the next world ends up being. All in all, the constant Villain will be Metal Sonic.
I still claim the rights to Metal Sonic 'round these parts. He's just a sub now.
Meridian
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Haylie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 am

So... you would be perfectly content with a Jedi?

I may have my character. What's the character sheet format?

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 am

if you are playing a Jedi, Haylie, can I play your Padawan?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Meridian » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Let's see... How about:

Name: Sonic

Race: Hedgehog

Sex: Male

Home Dimension: True Sonic World

Description: Everyone's favorite blue hedgehog. He's fought Robotnik and Metal Sonic many times in the past and has never failed in stopping them. He witnessed Metal Sonic find the Time Stone and went dashing after him.(This is a short one, but you get the drift.)

Fighting Style: A Mastery of his own moves.

Notable Attacks:
Homing Attack-An attack that homes in on an enemy.
Spin Dash-Sonic rolls into a ball and spins in a direction.
Sonic Wind-Sonic spins on the ground fast enough to create a small tornado.
Chaos Control-Able to utilize a chaos emerald to slow down time or warp to another place.

Yeah... any variation of that will do. In fact... there's the character description for Sonic. I'll be playing him and Metal and most of the NPC villains and such.
Meridian
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Haylie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:if you are playing a Jedi, Haylie, can I play your Padawan?

Padawan away, young Padawan. :mrgreen:

Name: Ethin Yabbin

Race: Human

Rank/Title: Grey Jedi, Jedi Master
Class/Prestige: Guardian, Jedi Weapon Master

Home Dimension: Star Wars Universe

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 180 lbs pure muscle.

Looks: Long blond hair tied back in a pony-tail reaching past his waste. Tan-ish skin. False left eye, right arm, and left leg that whir slightly when moved. Black tunic with white padded armor over the shoulders and white gauntlets and hood. Black pants. Loose white boots. Slots in the gauntlets for his lightsabers, which are gold (right hand) and silver (left hand).

Fighting Style: Being a Weapon Master, he mostly uses his lightsabers more than the Force. He's long since mastered the Ataru form, a fast and strong style meant to batter through a foe's defences, and doesn't hesitate to use it, but he knows six others as well. When necessary, he displays incredible Force talents as well, able to easily lift anything from a pin to a boulder. With concentration, he can divert a star ship, but is loath to use so much power at once unless absolutely necessary.

PsycEval: Polite enough most of the time, though short-tempered, and often the first to attack. He has a little bit of an ego as well, though that is also kept in check. He refuses to admit defeat until his enemy is dead or captured, and he's not one to let captured enemies go, and he doesn't often discriminate between who he's after and who gets in his way.

Noted Attacks:
He can employ the use of his lightsabers in almost any combat situation.
Various Force abilities, including Push, Shock, Lightsaber Throw, Grip, and Repulse, as well as several defensive maneuvers, like blocking with his lightsabers and Lightning Shield.

(My sources: SW: KotOR 1 & 2, SW: The Force Unleashed)

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, then, this one's a no-brainer for me. XD

Name: Goku (and if you need a pic, shame on you!!! SHAME!!!!)

Race: Saiyan

Home Dimension: A somewhat futuristic Earth

Description: Good-natured guy most of the time, who tries to see the good in everyone. However, he can be pushed too far, but it usually takes something like a death of a friend, or so for that to happen. If his friends or family is threatened, he will not back down from a fight, although, he will try to stop a fight before it usually starts, usually asking questioning the other person as to why they're doing such...and, blah, yeah, sucky description ending here for now. If you don't know Goku...*points back up*

Oh, and he also has an amazing appetite, as most Saiyans do, and gets weaker when he is hungry.

Fighting Style: Martial Artist, along with some devastating techniques he has learned to master over the years

Notable Attacks:
Kamehameha - Nuff said...ok, for those that don't know: Blue beam, formed by charging it up in usually both hands at once, while shouting "Kame-hame-ha" in various ways
Spirit Bomb - Ball of energy, whose size depends on what all energy Goku can take from the surrounding plant life, people, etc.
Kaio-ken - Rarely used technique, but was frequently used before being able to turn Super Saiyan. Gives him a quick burst of power, but damages his body over time from use.
Super Saiyan: Not an attack. Has various stages:
Super Saiyan 1: Increased strength/speed, hair turns from black to golden-blond, and eyes go from black/brown to green
Super Saiyan 2: An even bigger increase in strength/speed, hair stays same golden-blond color, and possibly gets a bit longer. Eyes stay same green color.
Super Saiyan 3: Even more increase in strength/speed. Hair gets incredibly long, but still spiky and golden-blond. Eyes stay same.
((SS4 will not be used, unless someone wants me to. :P))
(Super) Dragon Fist - Nearly self-explanatory. A technique where Goku puts most, if not all of his strength into his fist, and can possibly even go through opponents completely.

If I'm forgetting any, I'll add them in here.

And, quick question. Now, how is this going to start out? Will our characters all be in different dimensions, and then suddenly go altogether in the Sonic one to start off, or what?
Last edited by Marky on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Meridian » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

I look forward to seeing how you combat Goku's amazing appetite and how he gets weakened when hungry.

Either way, once the whole thing starts up, everyone will appear somewhere in Eggmanland, probably while they were in the middle of doing something in their own world.
Meridian
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Next

Return to Roleplaying