Monster Slayer!? [RP]

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Monster Slayer!? [RP]

Postby Florina » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:38 pm

"This place is just getting stranger and stranger... And I still can't figure out how to move," Echidna muttered as an afterthought while attempting to slither forward, inch by inch, without falling. Eventually, she reached David, who was still recovering from the freak attack by the lamia. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" Her worried tone was obviously maternal, and her eyes seemed to glow with concern.

Unfortunately, David was -not- okay. He had begun to feel very warm, as if his entire body was heating up... A beet-red patch of skin had formed where the syringe had punctured his skin, and the strange rash was expanding up his arm.
Florina
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoei » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Florina wrote:"This place is just getting stranger and stranger... And I still can't figure out how to move," Echidna muttered as an afterthought while attempting to slither forward, inch by inch, without falling. Eventually, she reached David, who was still recovering from the freak attack by the lamia. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" Her worried tone was obviously maternal, and her eyes seemed to glow with concern.

Unfortunately, David was -not- okay. He had begun to feel very warm, as if his entire body was heating up... A beet-red patch of skin had formed where the syringe had punctured his skin, and the strange rash was expanding up his arm.

Nick looks up from tearing through booths looking for a game guide or an art book or something that talks about the setting something that might be abit useful in helping the new monster in their form, "Try wiggling like a hula dancer that might work for moving around"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Rena wrote:The Fairy flew into the Echidna's chest accidentally, this time, tumbling out of the air and onto the ground with a quiet thud. "Well, it would be nice to know how to fly..." She squeaked, her voice high and hopeful as David looked around for some sort of book, only to accidentally wander into the cologne girl from early, knocking her to the ground. It was no surprise when, as he went to help her up, he saw she had the long body of a snake. She wasn't quite an Echidna, but a plain old Lamia. She hissed, and stabbed the boy with a syringe in her hand, although no immediate effects became apparent as she slithered away.

"What the hell?"

In the meantime, as Alex pounds on the cement block, he begins to feel rather stiff as his skin begins to turn a grey in colour, hair falling from his body, which was beginning to show signs of a shift.

*Alex quickly gets away from the Wall and stiffly walks around. "Wh-What is happening to me?" Alex asks.

(I don't want to be inanimate.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Evra » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 pm

rein sighs "dang two mor ealready" ( possibility your becoming a stone golem =3 ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

"I really don't like where this is going!" Alex says worriedly.

(I still want a TG as well.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Samuel just watches in silence as the craziness proceeds around him. This... just wasn't happening. That had to be it! He was just in a gaming induced stupor. All he had to do was just wake up... right?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Evra » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

rein sighs looking around "my guess is were screwed" he says with a laugh trying to make the best out of the situation
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Dan let out a short sigh as he watched the chaos unfold around him. It seemed as though everyone was more content with making fuss over their transformations than trying to get used to it. He didn't understand.... This should be a new experience, right? Why are they treating it like it's something terrible? I mean, sure, they've been changed into monster girls, but how often does that happen? Never? Shouldn't they take advantage of it?

"I don't get it." He mumbled to himself, taking a seat on a booth filled with various Monster Slayer merchandise. "I guess it's no use trying to calm them down."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:26 pm

what happened to this thread? ))
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoei » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:34 pm

((Rena went Awol Hope s/he is ok))
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

(So do I. I wonder if it's affecting the Fantasy meets reality thread as well. It seems to be majorly effecting the Loli thread as well.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoei » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm

((Well the Gms for both haven't been on, just wait til they come back)
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

((I've seen Rena on msn from time to time, but not long enough usually for me to start up a conversation or anything.))
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 am

(I hope she is okay.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Rena » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

(Ah... sorry. My ISP has been having troubles for the past week or so, so I've been having problems staying connected to the internet very long. x.x I'll try and make a post here tonight, but I have lots of other things to catch up on, so it may wait until tomorrow!)
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying