Fantasy Meets Reality (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Fantasy Meets Reality (RP)

Postby Zoei » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"...what are you doing?" said Yuri who looked a bit uncomfortable with mike leaning on her.

Mike blinked a few times and at once got off Yuri. Mike then said, "Sorry." MIke at once cursed at herself since she knew that what she had just done was exactually what Nami would do with Robin when some of the other characters would annoy her. Mike then said, "You get what I am saying. We can't let ourselves be control by our transformed selves."

"...yeah"She continues looking at her wearly, "you better not have some sort of wierd Sakura fetish.."
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:15 am

"...yeah. You better not have some sort of wierd Sakura fetish.."said Yuri the Sakura look-alike.

Mike just shurgged and said, "Don't worry. I liked Sakura the anime character when I was a guy but didn't think she was hot. So I still don't. So no worry there." Mike then sighed and said, "Still it is the others I worry about."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoei » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"...yeah. You better not have some sort of wierd Sakura fetish.."said Yuri the Sakura look-alike.

Mike just shurgged and said, "Don't worry. I liked Sakura the anime character when I was a guy but didn't think she was hot. So I still don't. So no worry there." Mike then sighed and said, "Still it is the others I worry about."

"maybe they are happy with what they got,"she says bitterly, "of course that brings up the question of why they want to go out and fight.."
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 am

"maybe they are happy with what they got,"says Yuri., "of course that brings up the question of why they want to go out and fight.."

Mike shurgs and said, "I am happy with what I got. Well I mean is that I like the character that I transformed into. It just that I don't want to start acting like her. I am guessing you don't like what you transform into?" MIke then heard the last statement and an idea hit her. Mike's eyes became dollar signs and said, "If they want to fight then that is all ok with me! Just think about the money we will rake in. The money!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:57 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"maybe they are happy with what they got,"says Yuri., "of course that brings up the question of why they want to go out and fight.."

Mike shurgs and said, "I am happy with what I got. Well I mean is that I like the character that I transformed into. It just that I don't want to start acting like her. I am guessing you don't like what you transform into?" MIke then heard the last statement and an idea hit her. Mike's eyes became dollar signs and said, "If they want to fight then that is all ok with me! Just think about the money we will rake in. The money!"

"I am not sure how valuable money is in when civilization breaks down,"Yuri begins, then sighs, "as for this"she gestures down at her new body, "I like being able to walk again, but everyone else seems to get someone with power except me and the guy's Zelda. We got characters who's only purpose is to be saved by the hero of the series.."
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 am

"I am not sure how valuable money is in when civilization breaks down," said Yuri with a sigh, "as for this. I like being able to walk again, but everyone else seems to get someone with power except me and the guy's Zelda. We got characters who's only purpose is to be saved by the hero of the series.."

Mike ignored what Yuri said and just reply, "Oh! There is always something that is like money. I know!" Mike then takes a quick look at Yuri and said, "You be surprise. Sakura gets better later in the series. Maybe you are like beginning better Sakura which is scary." Mike then smiled thinking of the money she will get.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Mike ignored what Yuri said and just reply, "Oh! There is always something that is like money. I know!" Mike then takes a quick look at Yuri and said, "You be surprise. Sakura gets better later in the series. Maybe you are like beginning better Sakura which is scary." Mike then smiled thinking of the money she will get.

"She never catches up, never shines, its always something to be saved"She says with a sigh, "anyway enough of this."
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 am

"Nya what are all of you talking about? I remember being an Anime and Manga addict, but I only seem to remember being in this body like I always have. Nya." Ichigo says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 am

I look at the confused Ichigo and shake my head. "It seems that he's...she's... too far gone now. Only a matter of time until absolutely nothing remains of who she really is. I think the mental changes may affect us all at different rates... in the same way the physical changes did. If we don't change back to our old selves soon, we may lose them completely... and truly become these new forms. Writing our old names on a piece of paper isn't going to help, we need to act and act fast. I don't want to become Shara. I... I don't want to die."
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 am

The newly transformed Rukia Kuchiki, formerly Jacob, listened to all the others talk about their fears of becoming mind and body, as well as personality wise their respective anime characters. The Nami-look a like, for example, was always concerned about making money. She had a great weapon, from what she saw before her transformation, that produced Thunderstorms. Her friend from the same series, Orihime, seemed to be just like Rukia remembered in the series, and even had her little fairy friends to help. She then went over to the other girls, the girls who looked like Nami and Sakura. "You think we should get something to eat before we continue? Orihime-chan told me "Kratos" and "Doc" were leading this mission." She then saw the girl who was formerly Liam. "Hello there. Glad you can make it. I am Rukia Kuchiki." Liam would see a small Japanese girl in a grey school girl uniform with black hair with the trademark black bang trailing in her face. Rukia would try to brush that hair out of her face when she was talking to Liam...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 pm

((I'm going to be out for the entire weekend, so I won't be able to post here for a while. Sorry! >_<))
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:51 pm

"Nya what makes you think we are going to die? Nya." Ichigo asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm

"She never catches up, never shines, its always something to be saved. Anyway enough of this." sighed Yuri feeling down hearted.

Mike sighed and said, "Well if you keep thinking like that then she will never."

"Nya what are all of you talking about? I remember being an Anime and Manga addict, but I only seem to remember being in this body like I always have. Nya." said the Ichigo look-alike.

Mike shook her head and guess where this was going. Still it wasn't until Tony brought it up and said, "It seems that he's...she's... too far gone now. Only a matter of time until absolutely nothing remains of who she really is. I think the mental changes may affect us all at different rates... in the same way the physical changes did. If we don't change back to our old selves soon, we may lose them completely... and truly become these new forms. Writing our old names on a piece of paper isn't going to help, we need to act and act fast. I don't want to become Shara. I... I don't want to die."

Mike nodded and said, "I know. I don't want to too. I don't want to become this. Well no. I don't want to either." Mike knew what Tony said was true but Mike knew she had to do something to stop the mental changes. Mike then said, "The mind remember things like hotlinks. If you connect certain information to a word then you can use the to remember things. That is why flash cards are used to help memorize things. So if you write your name then it can help a little bit if you connect your name to all of your memories. I should work I think. Also if we call each other by our real names instead of our anime names then it should help a lot."

MIke heard Jacob and said, "That will be nice. If you are paying." Mike relized what she said and then added a laugh.

"Nya what makes you think we are going to die? Nya." said the Ichigo look-alike.

"He is talking about loosing our oldselves. If we fully become our characters then that will kill our male selves." Mike then place her hand on Tony's shoulder and said, "I don't want to die either."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Jacob, now trapped in the form of Rukia Kuchiki, searched for some form of money..."I don't think I have any money in this form..." She sighed and looked to Orihime..."Some of us are hungry, and thirsty...I think we should find out if we have enough money for all of us to eat something before we continue." Rukia then looked around at the others, and hoped they'd get something to eat soon.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Looking over to Rukia, Orihime's stomach suddenly growled, very loudly. An immediate, deep blush formed on her cheeks as she looked at the others. "Heh-heh, I guess I'm hungry, too!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying