"The Equipment Necessary"

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: "The Equipment Necessary"

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm

"Wait, I can take it off? And go back to normal?" Adam asks, looking a bit desperate as she tugs a bit at the bracelet.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Josie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Noah sighs slightly as his question was vague answered by the monk. He grabs his back and slips it onto his back, then crosses his arms. "I will need to like my higher-up know that I will be leaving the city then if I am indeed to come with you all."
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 pm

"Well, when you put the thing on it tightened itself, it was bigger than that before. Even magical items have elasticity--you just have to have the strength to pull it out and off, and give it a good tug. And at the moment, you do. I should warn you, though--you'll wind up in the male equivalent of what you're wearing right now. So I'd recommend finding some slightly more decent clothes or something. Oh and, you'd need the bracelet to regain the strength you feel now, and the only place it can't be stolen from is on your wrist."

Done with the lady, the prophet then turned to the other questioner, Noah. "Of course, make whatever arrangements you need to. But I'm not allowed to go with you the whole way, just point you in a direction and occasionally show up to tell you things. As for your earlier question Noah--I don't know locations until I'm supposed to, when I'm told. I do know the next one that's to be found is the the Whip of...se...s...Oh, I forget what it's the whip of! But it's a whip. And once the party's ready to go I'll be told and tell you where to find it. If the fates are so kind, they might even tell me about a second one, permit me to send two parties in different directions to work twice as fast."

Next he turned his typical tirade toward Kyle. "I was getting to that part. The prophecy clearly states heroines. Every single person I'm told is fated was born male. Apparently this is fate's sense of humor's solution. But I should think the power to save the world is far more than worth a cosmetic change."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm

"It's a bit more than a simple "cosmetic change" to most of us, I would assume." Kyle says, snapping back.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Ryan blinks speechless still
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Gil pauses looking at the other members in the room... looking like he's contemplating his OOC goes to off re-read the posts as it's been almost 2 months since this rp went anywhere.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Roleplaying