"The Equipment Necessary"

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: "The Equipment Necessary"

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:42 pm

"I'm nearly certain you should, you've lived with him all your life. Unless you happen to have some kind of convenient amnesia." He seems to be enjoying the verbal riddle.

((Waiting on Adam's response in the room))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:52 pm

OOC: Sorry, busy day.

IC: Adam catches the bracelet and looks at it for a moment. He sighs. "Well, I doubt this'll actually do anything, but..." he says, slipping the bracelet on.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 pm

A bit confused, Kyle picks up a nearby handheld drill and walks over to the door, unlocking it. "Alright, what do you want?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

As Adam puts the bracelet on, it quickly becomes clear something is different about it this time--that is to say, it's glowing, and shrinking until it fits snugly on his wrist. A brief silvery glow seems to envelop Adam's body briefly, giving him a strange yet somehow pleasant tingling situation for an instant. And then his hair starts to grow much longer, flowing quickly down to the small of his back, and also becoming much silkier and smoother in complexion..speaking of which, his skin is starting to get a little bit smoother, losing its hair, and a bit tanner.

Back at the shop: The cloaked man says, "Kyle Reaves, fate--or whatever it is that puts images in the heads of prophets--is badgering me about you--won't laeve me alone. Apparently you're destined to be one of a group of people assigned to save the world from the warlock-king who's rising in the north."

((And no problems, I'm not impatient in the least. Was merely explaining.))
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Matthew's eyes open wide. "What the **** is happining?"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

double post
Last edited by Nosnits on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Ryan blinks watching.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Kyle opens the door and looks at the cloaked man, wide-eyed. "I...how...wait, destined to save the world?!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Looking at Adam the only thought that went through Gils mind was... sucks to be you.

as such the only appropriate words to describe the situation was "HAHAHA.... HHAHAHAHAH" the full blown laughter from his mouth slowly died to a chuckle.. "well if that's what it takes to save the world... the worlds probably pretty screwed".
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:57 pm

"Wh-what's happening?!" Adam asks, looking to the others. Surely this was some sort if illusion, or a nightmare. There was no way this was actually happening.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"That was the ridiculously condensed version. I sympathize with your confusion but be grateful you're not the one told to tell folks that sort of thing. Look, finish with your shop and I can go into greater detail on the way to my house, since it's urgent I get back there and you can join the others there in decrying my insanity if you want."

The changes seem to be getting more, rather than less, deniable, as Adam's clothing all seems to suddenly turn the same shade of red, and starts to become a bit tighter. His face itself shrinks, becoming slender and rounded, and his arms, neck, and stomach all seem to follow suit. His hips start to grow just a little bit wider, and his legs spread with it at the top, slimming and rounding like his arms closer to the feet, and altogether seeming to get longer--though this may be a result of a slight loss of height occurring in the rest of his body. By now his shirt has shrunk into a tank top which exposes the now-round shoulders, and his pants have pulled up to just above the knees.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 pm

"You're lucky you caught me. I was nearly done. Just need to clean up a bit. C'mon in if you want, I may be a little bit." A bit excited about what the cloaked man was saying, Kyle goes back and puts the drill up where he had it, and quickly finishes fixing up the rest of the store before going to clean himself up for several minutes.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 am

Jace watches the changes occurring with an expression of fascination. "That's amazing..." he whispers to himself, apparently not frightened in the least.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Adam is at a loss for words as the changes continue. This can't be happening... he thinks. It's just impossible.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:20 pm

The shirt pulls up completely off of Adam's stomach, exposing its utter, smooth flatness and thinness, as his hips continue to grow yet wider. The shorts rapidly pull off of the legs as they also become more femininely shapely, and also start to pull in at the groin, making it increasingly uncomfortable. But at this point something unexpected begins to enter Adam's body..a feeling of absolute, pure strength. Despite the smooth, fleshy appearance developing his muscles are starting to feel more and more powerful, a strange and pleasant feeling...
The groin isn't uncomfortable and doesn't look male anymore. Before long the leggings of the pants are removed entirely, leaving something tied together only by a string on the sides. The shirt pulls away from the neckline now, revealing more skin there as well as the back, where it seems to follow suits with the pants on becoming just a tied string. And then there is a moderate push under the chest, into the bit of cloth left, expanding the skin quickly, fluidly, into a mature woman's breasts.

And a mature woman is what Adam seems to be now. ((But no necklace or earrings, and she's still wearing the silver bracelet thing.))
She remains precisely the same mentally, except that gender-based attraction has been reversed...physically, however, the strange, powerful strength seems to have expanded into something great. She feels able to lift an elephant, or punch a wall down, without too much effort...

Meanwhile, the prophet taps his foot, waiting on Kyle. Despite his best efforts, his general impatience seems to get the better of him all the same.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying