Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby Sasha » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Cylestea nods. " Good luck." She turns and follows Azrael
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Charlotte climbed to her feet as she was helped out from under the pile of clothes, and squinted up at the eyes in the darkness. "I... I was exploring... ", she said, only realising how childish that must sound after the words had escaped her lips. Her cheeks went red, and she tugged on her dress, "I mean... looking for new clothes... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

OOC: Sorry for the long lack of update. Busy with work and school.

Charlotte- "The creature eyes you for a moment, not blinking once. "I'm afraid there isn't much in here for someone as young as you." it says. "I could, perhaps, help you find something that will fit."
------------------------
Cylestea- "Alright, finding that demon, and now Mara, are top priority." Azrael says. "We just need to come up with some way to seek them out."
------------------------
Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- As the two angel's leave your group alone, Andrew's medallion begins to pull him toward the forest that borders the city.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- As the two angel's leave your group alone, Andrew's medallion begins to pull him toward the forest that borders the city.

Hey, guys. I think I got something! *Andrew follows the tug of the medallion.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well Mel-chan let's follow her." Alisha said to her friend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 am

"Right, hopefully it's something good." Mel said following.
Last edited by Hira Kanaki on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 am

Charlotte stared back at the creature, wide-eyed, seemingly unsure of wether or not to be scared. After a moment or two, she sighed and shook her head, "That's okay... I thought maybe I could fit into something Ash had... but who am I kidding? I'm not even close to her size...", she mumbled. "I think I heard her calling...", she said, easing herself backwards through the clothes. "Thank you for not eating me!", she said as she reached the opening, before turning and running.

Racing out of the bedroom, back toward the stairs, she hurried down the hall, her dress rustling, bouncing, and showing lots if her humiliatingly childish underwear. "I'm here, Ash!", she shouted in her childish voice, and ran straight into Ash, her skinny arms wrapping about her in a firm hug! "I met a monster in your closet...". She blushed brightly, peering up at the woman, "I'm not going crazy, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sasha » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Cylestea nods. " Yes we should but the question is how"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- Following Andrew's medallion, you walk a worn path into the forest. After about 20 minutes, you can see a figure unconscious against a tree. The man looks pretty beaten up, and has obviously been in some sort of fight. Also easily noticeable are the two large, bat-like wings sticking out of his back.
---------------------
Cylestea- "Mara was stealing Demon souls. I don't know what she's using them for, but if she's after them, it's unlikely she'll stop taking them any time soon. If we can find a large concentration of demons, we may just find her." Azrael says, opening a portal. "And luckily, I know of a few spots that have quite an infestation problem. Let's go."
-----------------------
Charlotte- Ash chuckles a bit. "I guess monster is one way to describe him." she says. "Nope, you're not going crazy. That's Geoff. He's a golem who hangs around and helps me find stuff so I don't have to go searching for it. With a house this big, it's pretty easy to lose track of where all your stuff is. You must have caught him doing some cleaning."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 am

Cylestea nods. " Right behind you."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 am

"That would have been handy for all those times I've lost my keys, or the TV remote... ", she muttered, but a little glance down at her childish clothing made the comment suddenly seem so silly, as if her life as an adult in the normal world was just a silly made up memory. Her cheeks went red, and she found herself brushing the dress out, before latching onto Ash's hand, "Did you figure out a way to fix me yet?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- Following Andrew's medallion, you walk a worn path into the forest. After about 20 minutes, you can see a figure unconscious against a tree. The man looks pretty beaten up, and has obviously been in some sort of fight. Also easily noticeable are the two large, bat-like wings sticking out of his back.

Hm? *Andrew slows down and looks at the bat-winged man.* You think that's who we're looking for?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- Following Andrew's medallion, you walk a worn path into the forest. After about 20 minutes, you can see a figure unconscious against a tree. The man looks pretty beaten up, and has obviously been in some sort of fight. Also easily noticeable are the two large, bat-like wings sticking out of his back.

Hm? *Andrew slows down and looks at the bat-winged man.* You think that's who we're looking for?

"I don't know, I guess it could be a possibility." Alisha said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm

"Still we should be careful in case anything were to happen." Mel said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- The winged man slowly stirs and opens his eyes. He slowly looks around, and gasps when he sees all of you. "Oh no...where are they?" he asks. "You three...didn't see an old woman or a demon with one wing around here, did you?"
------------------------
Charlotte- "Not quite yet. But, if you're ready, we can head to the city and see if anyone there can figure out a way to get you back to normal." Ash says. "Maybe even a way to get you back home, if we're really lucky."
-------------------------
Cylestea- As you go through the portal, you find yourself looking down upon a run down looking village. You can see a few figures walking through the streets, and the whole place reeks of demonic aura. "We might just be able to get some information here. And if not, we'll keep on looking." Azrael says. "So, you ready to do this?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying