[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: "Alright, now that we've all been properly introduced, I guess we should start looking." Faust says. "As unlikely as it is, we should start with the city. Someone may have sensed something, or know about that demon." he adds, heading toward in the direction of the capital city.

Alisha nods and follows after Faust.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well no complaints from me then, I shall follow as well." Mel said as she did so.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 am

Cylestea nods. " we are seraching for info about a one winged demon."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

Charlotte chewed on her bottom lip, listening to Ash's story as she walked alongside her. She was slowly getting used to the swish and rustle of her childish dress, and hadn't noticed that again she'd latched onto the older girl's hand without even thinking about it.

"Well... I don't think this curse sounds as bad as those ones, so maybe it really can be reversed. We'll have to go back for all those people she was keeping at her house too... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 am

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: "Alright, now that we've all been properly introduced, I guess we should start looking." Faust says. "As unlikely as it is, we should start with the city. Someone may have sensed something, or know about that demon." he adds, heading toward in the direction of the capital city.

Yeah, sure... *Andrew follows Faust as well, after double-checking her medallion.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: Andrew's medallion pulls, luckily enough, toward the city. The walk there doesn't take too long, only about 15 minutes from your current location. By the time you reach the gate, all of Faust's wounds have healed up. "Hopefully we'll get some info here." he says.
-------------------
Charlotte: "Yeah, yours seems more manageable. There could be something I'm not sensing on it, but given what I saw of that woman, she was only focused on draining age from people." Ash says. "And don't worry about the others. Faust should have already taken care of them. The authorities are probably looking for a cure for them as well. But, I bet we find one sooner." she adds, grinning.
--------------------
Cylestea: "Ahh, yes." the demon says. "We are familiar with that one, though barely so. He appeared not long ago, killing all. Angels, demons, he cares not who falls victim to his blade. Many of our kind have decided to band together to slay the threat." The demon pauses, looking over the two of you. "We may be willing to cooperate with your kind, for certain...privileges."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Cylestea blinks. " What do you mean?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: Andrew's medallion pulls, luckily enough, toward the city. The walk there doesn't take too long, only about 15 minutes from your current location. By the time you reach the gate, all of Faust's wounds have healed up. "Hopefully we'll get some info here." he says.

Yeah, hopefully... *Andrew looks around.* So, do we just walk on in?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'm thinking we should wait." Mel said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: Andrew's medallion pulls, luckily enough, toward the city. The walk there doesn't take too long, only about 15 minutes from your current location. By the time you reach the gate, all of Faust's wounds have healed up. "Hopefully we'll get some info here." he says.

"One step closer to getting home. Hopefully we will be able to get home."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm

"What do you mean... taken care of them?", she asked, looking a little worried at the mention of Faust helping them out. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and her frilly dress rustled as it made her squirm, her hand tightening slightly around Ash's larger one.

"If only I hadn't eaten that cake, we could have avoided this whole mess... ", she blushed, "... and you could be off doing something fun and exciting instead".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying