[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Damn it..." the winged man says. "The old woman's a dangerous witch, I was bringing her to the city to be locked up. I was attacked by the one winged demon and I guess they both took off." He slowly stands up, wincing as he does. "Now I have to go track them down..."

Alisha looks at the winged man as he spoke and was concerned. "Are you sure you can do this sir?" She asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm

"I mean we could do it and/or help you if your not up to it?" Mel said looking at the person.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

"Well, I'm slowly getting used to it... ", she said, watching Ash pick up the sword. A feeling of guilt came over her, at how little she was able to offer the group in this current form. Blushing, she followed Ash out of the house, "Sorry you have to do all this because of me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:"I mean we could do it and/or help you if your not up to it?" Mel said looking at the person.

Yeah... Where would these people have gone, exactly?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm

OOC: Hello everyone. Seems my little notion of continuing didn't last very long.

Basically, this has been a pretty crummy year, and also very busy, and I have had just about no motivation to do much of anything creative lately. Obviously, full time school and work take their toll on a person. Then, I go a while without any updates, and feel even crummier about it.

As it is, I'm just about done for this semester, and I do wanna try to see these RPs through to the end, if you guys still wanna try. So, with a tentative date of...some time next week, if you guys wanna give this yet another shot, I'm all for it.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 pm

(If you can find the time to continue this or the other one, sure, I'm in!)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

(I'm perfectly fine with continuing as well.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

(I'm good for continuing, too.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 am

Still in here as well. ))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

(Would love to continue too)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "No idea where they'd go..." the winged man says. "I didn't even know that old bat had a demon ally." he adds, standing up and wincing as he does. "If you wanna give me a hand looking for her, I won't turn you away. I've seen what both of them are capable of. The demon more...first hand. It may be dangerous, so keep that in mind before agreeing to help me out."
--------------
Charlotte- "Hey, don't worry about it." Ash says. "It's no inconvenience to me, really. The alternative would be me just sitting around here all day doing nothing." She looks around the forest, and after a moment, nods. "Alright, seems clear. Let's go see if we can find something to help with your little problem, eh?"
----------------
Cylestea- You and Azrael approach the city, moving slowly so as to not draw attention. The two of you stop just on the outside of the city, ducking behind a wall, to formulate a plan. Before anything concrete can be formed, however, you hear a gruff voice coming from behind you. "Well, unusual to see your kind around here." the figure says. Turning, you can see a large man with two curved horns, large bat-like wings, and glowing red eyes, obviously a demon. "What brings two angels to our little city?" he asks.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "No idea where they'd go..." the winged man says. "I didn't even know that old bat had a demon ally." he adds, standing up and wincing as he does. "If you wanna give me a hand looking for her, I won't turn you away. I've seen what both of them are capable of. The demon more...first hand. It may be dangerous, so keep that in mind before agreeing to help me out."

Well, I've already been doing a lot of dangerous stuff lately... Helping you probably won't change much.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:35 am

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "No idea where they'd go..." the winged man says. "I didn't even know that old bat had a demon ally." he adds, standing up and wincing as he does. "If you wanna give me a hand looking for her, I won't turn you away. I've seen what both of them are capable of. The demon more...first hand. It may be dangerous, so keep that in mind before agreeing to help me out."

"Well if I want to get out of here and back to my world, I like have to help no matter how dangerous it is. I want to get home."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Cylestea sighs. " great just great."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Charlotte followed Ash's gaze around the forest, and then glanced up at her with a nod of her head.

"If you think it can be fixed... ", she said, her cheeks a little red as she looked back down and smoothed the dress around her thighs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying