[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Arcadian Quest

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"This book is just a few spells." The old man says. "And as for magic existing, you won't need to worry about whether or not you believe any more. You'll have no choice." he says to Aaron, grinning darkly. He looks into the book and begins chanting in a low tone. The lights in the store begin to flicker, before giving out. The room is completely dark, despite the sunlight outside. And each of you fall unconsious...
-------------------------------
Ryan- When you wake up, you find yourself in a dark forest. Some beams of light manage to make their way through the thick leaves above, providing the only light in the area. If you listen closely, you can hear some yelling off in the distance. Sounds like a fight...

Kai- You find yourself just outside a large fenced in city. THere are signs on the wall written in a strange language you've never seen before.

Mel- You awaken in a sunny field. There is a forest not too far away. A carriage is sitting just outside the forest, with two men standing next to it.

Aaron- You find yourself on a stone path that either leads into a forest, or to a mountain. There is a sign near the forest that has writing in many stange languages. The one phrase you can make out is "Danger, stay away."

Jasper- You find yourself in a dark forest. You can hear something in the distance, though what it is is unclear.

Luke- You wake up on a soft, grassy hill. There are more hills around you, each having a series of large caves.

Michael- You seem to find yourself on top of a building. The city below seems very busy.

Rein- You find yourself in the alleyway of a city. Many people are walking by, though none pay attention to you.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm

"Whoa, what a weird place." Aaron says as he sees the sign.

"Danger stay away. Maybe it's wise to obey the sign. Though I don't know what to do." Aaron says as he looks back and forth between the paths.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Ryan wakes up. " where the heck am i." he mumbles and hears the fight and goes to check it out.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"Must of been something in the food." Micheal mutters to himself as he looks over the side of the building. He looks for a way off the top of the building.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

"A field, how original. Might as well check and see what those two guys are talking about." Mel said as he attempted to get closer but not seen.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

"What the.... What the hell just happened? Did that old man slip drugs into the grub or something?"

Jasper picks himself off the forest floor and tries to regain his surroundings. This forest definitely doesn't seem familiar at all.... And what's that far off sound? It doesn't sound like anything he's heard in the city before.

"First I lose my job, and now I'm stuck in some weird forest with no clue where to go. Am I lucky or what? Tch.... Might as well see what's making that noise. Maybe it's a hunter that'll shoot my head off and end my misery already."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Aaron-You can hear a number of noises coming from the forest, many of them not good.

Ryan- As you walk closer, you can make out some of what's being said. "Foolish demon...you should have known better than to come this close to a city." A loud male voice says.

"Grrr...Damn celestials...." A sinister voice replies.

"Now, I shall avenge my partner..." the first voice says.

Michael- A few people below point up at you. And, while you can't quite explain what, alot of these people seem a bit off to you...Also, there's a door on the roof, probably leading to some stairs.

Mel-As you get closer, you can hear the men arguing.

"It's your fault." One says.

"How was I to know this would happen?" the second says.

"Well, now we got no show..." the first says.

Jasper-As you walk toward the noise, you can tell it's definitely arguing. You may also catch glimpses of someone walking not too far ahead of you...
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Ryan climbs up a tree so he can see whats going on and not be seen.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Micheal sighs with relief at the sight of the door. He opens the door and (if their happens to be stairs of course) goes down the stairs.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm

*Something about a show, maybe I could help...* Mel thought as he revealed himself. "Sorry about evasdropping but what did you say about a show?" Mel said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"I have got to see what's going on in the forest. There is a lot of noise coming from it."

*Aaron runs down the forest path.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 pm

"No way! Where am I?!" says Luke. He only seeing more hills with caves, decides to go check a cave out.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Tala » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Kai looks around and rubs his head. "what the?" he goes an inspects the sign.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 pm

rein rubs his head looking around seeing he was in a alley he stands up shaking his head as he walks up to someone "hello uhmm c-can you tell me were i a-am ?" he says to a random person
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Kai- None of the words appear to be in english. There's a door not too far from where you're standing.

Luke- As you approach the cave, you can hear a hissing noise getting louder and louder.

Aaron- The forest's path is torn up and has roots sticking out of it. The noises seem to be coming from all around the forest.

Mel- The two men look over at you. "Bah, my stupid comrade here let our main attraction get away. Quite a rarity she was, too. Cost us a thousand gold pieces." one said. He was wearing a suit and a top hat.

Michael- At the bottom of the stairs, you find a small shop. It seems to sell some weird knick knacks. A girl looks up from behind the counter. "Whoa. Where'd you come from?" she asks. The most striking thing about her is her long pink hair.

Ryan- You see something you almost can't believe. What appears to be an angel fighting a demon. The angel is wearing shining golden armor, and other than his pointed ears and large white wings, looks almost human. He has short blonde hair, and is holding a large, clowing sword.

The demon, on the other hand, looks quite beastly. It's arms end in razor sharp claws, it has a long forked tail, and clawed feet. It's face and torso are human, other than the horns on his forehead and the large, bat like wings protruding from his back. He's wearing black armor and is wielding a large, black scythe.

"Now, you shall pay Demon." the angel says.

"I'm not through yet..." the demon says. The two then begin fighting again.

Rein- The person you ask looks at you, confused. The man looks like a human-lizard hybrid. He shakes his head before walking away. However, before you can ask anyone else, a girl no older than 15 dashes into the alley, knocking you over. She pulls you behind some junk left there. "Please, be quiet human. Please..." she begs. At your close proximity to her, you can now see small, wolf like ears atop her head. She also looks scared out of her mind.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying