[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Welcome to the town of Franklin. Nothing much ever happens here. Nothing spectacular or exciting ever happens here. Some people enjoy that. No gangs infest their town, no outstanding crimes. However, there isn't much of anything to do in the town either. It can be almost mind numbingly dull.

And, as the sun rises over the town, it seems that today will be a day like any other. The only difference is that today is a Saturday, so those who would have to don't have to get up for school.

OOC: Urg...I stink at coming up with intro posts...Anyway, post your characters waking up and starting the day, and we can get this thing rolling.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Re: Arcadian Quest

Postby AshK » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:12 am

OOC: Your intro post isn't bad at all. It's decent.

IC: *Aaron wakes up as he grabs his clothes and goes to take a shower.*

*As soon as Aaron is finished with his shower and dressed, he goes to the fridge and pulls out some Eggs and Boils them. He also fixes himself a piece of Jelly toast.*

"What a beautiful day for a walk. I will go for one after Breakfast."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

Ryan once up slipped over to his computer logging in to his favorite new online game determined to get a few levels before going to eat.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:48 am

*Mel wakes up after hitting his alarm clock* "Well might as well get in a playthrough of "King Of Fighters XI" before getting ready for the day." Mel said doing so.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 pm

OOC: Heh, I know I'm not part of this RP but this town really really sounds like where I live....just wanted to say that...
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Luke after finally forcing himself out of his bed went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. "Ugh... I should really stop going to sleep at 4 AM..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mystic Mina » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm

"Is it morning already?" Jasper mutters to himself as he rises up from his desk and wipes the lines of drool on his face off. Did he fall asleep while on the computer again? "I need to stop trying to pull off those all-nighters...."

After taking a shower and dressing himself, he enters the kitchen area of his apartment to make some breakfast.... Well, not really. Without a job, he hasn't been able to afford much food lately. Guess it's expired cereal and clumped milk again....
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Tala » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Kai wakes, looks around with anime filled room, and goes to get some food. He watches a DVD as he eats.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Jasper-As you reach for the milk, you notice something on the side of it. It seems to be an add of some sort. "The Mage's Dungeon. Now open at 436 Main street. Grand opening today!" it says.

Luke-While preparing your breakfast, you'll spot a newspaper open to a rather large advertisement. "The Mage's Dungeon grand opening at 436 Main Street. We guarantee you an exciting experience."

Mel-When you go to turn your game on, you find a clipout of an advertisement next to the system. "The Mage's Dungeon, grand opening today at 436 Main Street. Excitement and fun to be had."

Ryan-After a few moments of playing, a popup appears on the screen, blocking your view of the game. "The Mage's Dungeon, Grand Opening Today! Come in for a great time." The message refuses to go away until it's read, oddly enough.

Aaron-While you eat your breakfast, the nearest radio pops on, playing an advertisement very loudly. "The Mage's Dungeon, grand opening today. Come on down for a life changing experience." the ad says.

Kai-While you're watching the DVD, something peculiar happens. It seems to actually cut away to commercial. A voice comes very loudly out of the T.V. "Tired of the monotony of your everyday life? Come on down to The Mage's Dungeon, now open downtown."

The strangest part of all these messages, except for maybe Kai's, is that none of you had heard of a new store opening...
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 pm

With nothing scheduled for the day, Luke decided to give it a try. After eating breakfast he got ready and head to Mage's Dungeon grand opening. "I wonder if this will be worth it..." he said as he arrived at the destination.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Sasha » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 pm

He growls as the pop up knocks him out killing his Valkyrie in the middle of a boss fight. " Stupid pop up i though i had my blocker on." he looks at it and closer it. " might as well humor it i can play more later." he goes downstairs to grab a sandwhich and eats it on the way.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Kai blinks. "What was that? mage's Dungeon. Maybe it is an new anime store." he gets dressed and grabs his anime budget and heads out.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm

"Wonder how this got here?" Mel said checking out the ad. "Hmm...Might as well check this place out." Mel said as he got ready after eventually finishing his game and eating of course.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Nosnits » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Michael wakes up in his perfectly normal bedroom and makes his bed. He then turns on his radio and the channel his parents locked it to, BORD: All classical music, all the time, comes on. "I wish school was today, at least I get to do something."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 pm

"Mage's Dungeon? Must be one of those weird roleplaying game stores or something.... Huh." Jasper takes the carton and takes a closer look at it. "Well, I guess it's better than just sitting here all day. Maybe they'll even have a job opening there."

After finishing his crappy excuse for a breakfast, he heads out the door and walks toward the location specified on the carton.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying