[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 am

"We still need to find everyone else." Alisha said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Luke sighs and rubs his shoulder. "Well... Resting doesn't sound like a bad idea either..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Cylestea, Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- As the Seraph leaves, Azrael enters. ""Alright, the souls are taken care of." he says, summoning his scythe. "We should get out there and search for Mara, and return all of them so that they can keep looking for the others from their world." he adds, opening a portal. "So let's go."
-----------------
Luke- "Well, you can make yourself at home. Help yourself to any food you can scrounge up, if you're hungry. I'll go look for Charlotte, and then we can decide what we want to do." Ash says, heading up the stairs that Charlotte had gone up a few minutes ago.
-----------------
Charlotte- You're able to push past all of the clothes without too much trouble. After a few minutes of crawling, you find that you've still not reached the end of the closet, and can't even see a wall in front of you, just more clothing, as though it goes on forever. Looking back, you can still see light pouring into the closet from the door you entered from, though it's quite a bit further away now than it was when you entered, and if you go too much further in, you probably won't be able to see it at all. Despite that, there seems to be some light source in here, as you can still make out the appearance of the clothing, even though it should be nearly pitch black.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 am

Cylestea nods. " Ok Azrael- kun."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 am

"Ash sure has a lot of clothes... ", muttered Charlotte as she still hadn't reached the back of the closet after a few minutes! She glanced back at the light pouring in, but was now far too curious to turn back. Her cheeks went a little red as a fancy, but mature dress came tumbling down on top of her, and got caught over her head. She struggled to pull it off, but fell to the side, and more clothes came off the racks to pile on top of her!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"Right, well time to go then." Mel said as she was about to go into the portal.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Luke nods and pats his stomach. "I think I will" he replies going off to find the kitchen to grab a bite to eat!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:14 am

Luke- You find the kitchen to be fully stocked, and while you don't recognize everything that's available to you here, you can probably scrounge up a relatively normal meal. You also notice that your spirits are moving about the area a bit, taking in Ash's house.
---------------------
Cylestea, Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- The portal that Azrael brings you all to the edge of the forest just outside the city where the demon attacked. "Alright, I guess this is where we all split up. Though, I'm sure we'll meet again." he says. "Oh, but just in case, one of you take this." he says, holding a small white gem out to Mel, Andrew, and Alisha. "If you happen to get into a tough spot, just hold this in your hand, and focus on wanting help, and we should be able to feel it and come to aid you."
-----------------------
Charlotte- "You seem to be having a bit of trouble, eh child?" a voice asks from within the darkness of the closet. Looking around, you'll be able to see two dimly glowing light blue eyes. "Would you like some assistance?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 am

Cylestea nods. " Take care of yourselves Humans. "
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:25 am

"Okay." Alisha says. "So which one of us wants to take it? I'm worried that if I take it that evil will come back and take me over again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am

AshK wrote:"Okay." Alisha says. "So which one of us wants to take it? I'm worried that if I take it that evil will come back and take me over again."

I'll take care of it. *Andrew takes the gem from Azrael.* Let's hope we don't have to use it, huh?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Wriggling her head out from under the heap of clothing, Charlotte let out a frightened cry when she saw the glowing blue eyes staring at her from the darkness. "I... well... yes, if you're not going to eat me or anything... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 pm

"Indeed, still it's nice to have." Mel said looking at the sphere.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Cylestea, Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Hopefully you won't need it, but if you've gained the attention of the one winged demon, then odds are you will need our help again. Unless we can find and kill him first." Azrael says. "Bearing that in mind, we really should get going. Good luck on your search. Come on, Cylestea." he adds, walking away.
--------------------
Charlotte- "Eat you? Oh my, no." the creature says. "Why, I don't eat anything at all, as a matter of fact." It then sets about helping you out of the pile of clothes. Once you're free, it turns it's eyes to you again. "Now then, may I ask what you are doing in my master's closet?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm

"So where should we start looking first?" Alisha asked as she stretched her arms and wings. "Mel do you want to come with me?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying