[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm

"Yeah, so really it doesn't matter, but we will help you." Mel said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Well, thanks..." the man says. "I'm not one to turn away help when it's offered, but if we do find them, unless you're very strong fighters, you should probably stay out of the fray." he adds. "Oh, and I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Faust."
-----------------
Charlotte- "You'd be hard pressed to find something that can't be fixed with magic." Ash says. "I think in all my time dealing with the stuff, I've only seen...three curses that no one had any idea how to cure? I'm seriously doubting your situation is one of those cases." she adds, beginning to walk down the worn path that leads away from her home.
------------------
Cylestea- "We're seeking someone." Azrael says. "A one winged demon. We figured someone here may have heard something."

The demon looks nervous for a moment. "Wh-why you after him?" he asks.

"We seek to put an end to his crimes." Azrael replies.

The demon looks around for a moment, and then sighs. "You two are outnumbered here. Keep that in mind, and don't try any funny stuff, and I'll bring you to meet our leader. He may have some info that you'll find interesting." he says, turning toward the village and heading to it.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Well, thanks..." the man says. "I'm not one to turn away help when it's offered, but if we do find them, unless you're very strong fighters, you should probably stay out of the fray." he adds. "Oh, and I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Faust."

Well, I'm Andrew. It's nice to meet you.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Cylestea nods and stays close to Azrael
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 am

Charlotte seems cheered by Ash's confidence as she followed the older girl along the path, grasping onto her hand without thinking about it.

"What were the curses that couldn't be fixed?", she asked hesitantly, her brown eyes peering up curiously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:29 am

"I am Mel, It is nice to meet you." Mel said to Faust.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Well, thanks..." the man says. "I'm not one to turn away help when it's offered, but if we do find them, unless you're very strong fighters, you should probably stay out of the fray." he adds. "Oh, and I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Faust."

"My name is Alisha. It's nice to meet you."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 5:01 pm

OOC: Okay, well...that didn't really last. For realsies, now though. The semester is finally over, and even when the next one starts, it shouldn't be nearly as intensive. So, once more, interest check on continuing this. If not, I get it, but if so then let's get the ball re-rolling.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 19, 2013 5:31 pm

(I'm willing to give it a shot. Again. :P )
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm

(I don't mind, up to you if you want to continue it.)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Sun May 19, 2013 9:47 pm

(Up to you if you want to continue, but I would like to continue this one as well. Once again, it's up to you as always.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

im up for continuing))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm

(I'd like to continue)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

OOC: Alright, good enough for me. Since there's still interest (And I allotted extra time here to make sure everyone could see these posts, I didn't disappear again) I'll get updates up...tomorrow, ideally. Monday some time at the latest.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Mel, Andrew, and Alisha: "Alright, now that we've all been properly introduced, I guess we should start looking." Faust says. "As unlikely as it is, we should start with the city. Someone may have sensed something, or know about that demon." he adds, heading toward in the direction of the capital city.
---------------------
Cylestea: The demon leads you both to a large hut, and inside is a huge demon. At least 8 feet tall, with bulging muscles, large curved horns, and dark blue skin. He looks both you and Azrael over before speaking in his deep, booming voice.

"So, a pair of angels have wandered into our little community." he says. "One that we know..." he adds, looking at Azrael, before turning to look at you. "And one that we do not. With just the pair of you, I doubt you wish to start a fight. So, tell me why you have come. And I wish to only hear it from the new one, not you." he finished, pointing at Azrael. "So, speak quickly, young one."
--------------------
Charlotte- "One was cast on a powerful mage who got out of hand. It was a curse that nullified all other magic around the person it was cast on. So, he was unable to cast his own spells, and no one could lift the curse. The second was a curse that gave someone a boost to their own power, but it caused them to quickly burn out. It worked too quickly for anyone to even begin researching how to lift it." Ash said.

"And the last...was a curse that forces reincarnation instantly upon death, with all memories and awareness carrying over."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying