[SRP] Arcadian Quest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Arcadian Quest

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"Are you sure things will be okay here if you send us back to our own realm?" Alisha asked a bit worried and concerned.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 am

Standing in the doorway, Charlotte felt rather small as she looked around the room. Her head tilted slightly, and she frowned at the blue light... before realising her legs felt heavy, like her body didn't want to step into the room itself. She blushed, wondering if a side-effect of the Witch's spell had made her easily frightened like a child. Closing the door, she drew a deep breath and continued on, walking passed several more of them, before trying the handle of another, her curiosity overwhelmingly strong.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sasha » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 am

Cylestea nods. " true."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:35 pm

"A part of me was wondering that too." Mel said in response to Alisha.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:"A part of me was wondering that too." Mel said in response to Alisha.

I'm sure they'll be fine without us for a little while. Shouldn't we just focus on finding everyone?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Cylestea, Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "We have dealt with problems such as this before, I'm sure we'll be fine." the seraph says. "Besides, I'm sure that helping you all will, eventually, help us resolve our own issues." he adds, walking toward the door. "And, with that, we all have things that we must do, so I will bid you all farewell, and good luck on your missions." With that, the seraph leaves the room.
-------------------
Charlotte- Behind this door seems to be a regular bedroom. A large, probably king size bed, sits in one corner, with a nightstand next to it. The closet door is slightly open, but nothing else stand out. Unlike the last room, there doesn't seem to be anything supernatural here.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Cylestea nods. " So how do we get around sending them back then?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 am

Luke nods and smiles to Ash. "Great... so when do you think we could leave to check?" he asks with eagerness in his voice.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

Sasha wrote:Cylestea nods. " So how do we get around sending them back then?"

Yeah... I was wondering that too.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 pm

With this room not feeling so scary, Charlotte ventured inside. She blushed at how large the bed was, and how small it made her feel in comparison, but her cheeks went even more red as she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror. Her wide brown eyes stared at the cute, brown-haired hair girl in the little blue and white dress, causing her chest to tighten from embarrassment.

Slowly, she looked down, studying her small hands, before smoothing the dress slightly, and leaning forward to peer over it's flared, frilly hem at her tiny little feet. It was around about then she noticed the closet door open, and with curiosity getting the better of her much more easily at this stage, she moved over and opened the doors...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"Maybe it involves some sort of random quest, that'll culminate in a final boss of some kind..." Mel said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 am

Alisha laughs at the reference the Mel made. "What are we in a video game of some sort?" Alisha asked with a giggle. "Do you really think there is a big boss of some kind that we have to defeat to be returned to our own world and back to normal?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Cylestea, Mel, Andrew, and Alisha- "Before you can worry about what you need to do to get back to your world, you need to get everyone together. Focus on that. If you're lucky, the rest will happen in time. Now, Cylestea, if you could bring them back to the human realm." the seraph says, as he exits the room, leaving you all alone.
---------------------
Luke- "I had figured you guys would want to rest, but I'll be willing to go whenever you guys are ready." Ash says, looking around. "Of course, we'll need to find Charlotte to see if she's ready."
----------------------
Charlotte- And, in a dramatic reveal, upon opening the door, you can see that the closet is full of...clothing. Admittedly, the selection of clothes is a bit confusing. Ranging from outfits that look like they'd fit an incredibly large man, to armor of varying sorts, and some dresses. However, there's nothing in there but the clothing. It is worth noting that the closet looks bigger on the inside than it should be, considering the size of the room.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Cylestea blinks. " Make them human again? how?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:32 am

Charlotte frowned as she saw the closet contained nothing particularly out of the ordinary. However, considering this world had already shown it shared similarities with sine children's books she'd read, she was certain there was more to the closet than met the eye!

Her long, thick brown curls tumbled over her shoulders as she crouched and got onto her hands and knees, the frilly dress rustling noisily, while the embarassing ruffled bloomers peeked out from behind as she crawled into the closet, pushing her way through the clothes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying