Binding Spirits Sign-up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Binding Spirits Sign-up

Postby muffinstud » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 am

Zim Fellowes
Male
Background: Zim loved fighting when he was younger, and his parents tried to get him to channel it productively through classes. He ate them up, soon becoming well versed in Muy Thai. He still fought in the streets though, and the day he killed one of his opponents, he ran away. He was 15 then.
Personality: Feels horrible about his past. He will do whatever it takes to prove to himself he doesn't really have the heart of a killer.

Weapon: Two large billy clubs slightly longer than his forearms. They suit his close quarters style of fighting well.

(figured you'd need someone to be the conscience...)
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Keaton » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:16 pm

K, all i need is one more character, we have 1 villan 3 neutral, and 1 good, I am hoping that the next person to sign up either chooses good or bad, i personally don't like neutral characters, they get really hard to stay neutral...
Keaton

Postby Tala » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:00 pm

kai is good. he will help people if they need it
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Kai comes off as a more neutral person, I am looking for the gung-ho, I save the orphans from the burning building, sort of good person.
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Tala » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:32 pm

he is an average person.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:37 pm

lawful neutral maybe? eh what ever,

1 evil, 2 neutral, 2 good, if thats the case we need one more evil.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadell » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Not necessarily sure where to describe this morally; but, he's certainly more evil than good.

Name: Langston Mercedes
Male
Background: The son of an affluent family, Langston is a born manipulator. From an early age he always took what he wanted. In school he had no problem getting others to follow him using both money and a keen insight into the minds of others as well as a natural persuasive talent. His parents drove their family to ruin through a series of bad investments and Langston has since worked desperately to reclaim those things he's lost.
Personality: The King. Imperious to a fault and commanding to the extreme. He believes everything should belong to him and work as he orders. Greedy in the absolute, Langston wants the world to be whole and in good condition; but only because he doesn't want to own something in poor condition. Charismatic and intelligent with no fear of doing whatever he deems necessary and risking whatever he wants; Langston might have what it takes to carve a kingdom out of his world. Langston's only real weakness is that he is single-minded and stubborn. If he declares something to be true, that thing must be true. He alone shoulders all the responsibility for his decisions; but, he alone makes all the decisions.

Weapons: twin crossbows specially modified to automatically reload and fire automatically at a quick rate. (Unless there are guns.)
Hmm.... Does anyone actually read these anyway?
Appointed Spammaster Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:45 pm

there are guns, its post-aporcryia setting, and anything from having poisoned knives to high powered laser guns are available.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying