[FFRP] The RP Nexus

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The RP Nexus

Postby Zoey » Sat May 15, 2010 11:57 pm

With the foul beast defeated the forest regains its calm. It would be enjoyable if our hero's werent lost in it. Kyu walks up to Grunwalde. "Thanks alot mister!" says the little girl extending her hand in gratitude.

(Dressing up, cause Harriette's a slowpoke :P )
Maka finally fishes with Harriette. "Man, if I didn't know any better, I'd bet you've been a girl for a week at most" she says commenting on Harriette's slowness. "Anyway's lets get going" she says putting on her backpack and motioning Harriette to follow.

Chrono looks suprised. "You want to go somewhere else?" he asks.

"Come on, don't be shy" says the magician fire guy extending his arm. The crowd seem to be motivating Charlotte to volunteer and by that it means they wont let her back out.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Marky » Sun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Kaizer wrote:(Dressing up, cause Harriette's a slowpoke :P )
Maka finally fishes with Harriette. "Man, if I didn't know any better, I'd bet you've been a girl for a week at most" she says commenting on Harriette's slowness. "Anyway's lets get going" she says putting on her backpack and motioning Harriette to follow.

((Ah. XD Hey! I can't help I've had so many different things go on since Harriette started getting dressed! :P ))

Harriette blushes a little at Maka's comment and quickly grabs her backpack, following after Maka.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Continues walking then stops, looking around, "Kimiko?" Akiko starts getting nervous, "Uh, Kimiko? I can't find you. If you can hear me..."
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

((@Frog: Okee, fine. I was waiting on Lavender but whatever... :roll: ))
all_knowing_frog wrote:"Wow..." looks after the truck for a bit then continues following Kimiko, suddenly Akiko stumbles while she's walking, face turning red again (i wonder if health issues come about form blushing to much...)
all_knowing_frog wrote:Continues walking then stops, looking around, "Kimiko?" Akiko starts getting nervous, "Uh, Kimiko? I can't find you. If you can hear me..."

When Kimiko gets to the mall's entrance she looks behind her. "Nya? Akiko?" She says looking around. The neko spots her friend about 100ft behind her. "Hey! Over here, nya." She waves to make herself more visible to Akiko, although she kind of stands out in her white and red miko outfit.

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, it sounds a little unlikely to me...

Julia shrugs after hearing Karen's words. She knew she couldn't prove it, but it was still a possibility.
"Hey sis, do you know where the guidance office is?" Julia asks as the four girls walk into the school.
"No...I don't, nya." Tabatha replies. She looks at Karen. "Do you know where it is, Karen?"
Sally follows behind them as she looks around the hallway and at the kids and towering teenagers that passed by her and the others.

Kittybread (AIM) wrote:Ray twitches and a peculiar yellow light glows around the exposed circuits in his head. He gasps and looks around. "What the... why can't I see?"

The truck stops behind the repair shop inside a tunnel runing through the mall. They get out, not hearing Ray at first. They go to the back. "Hey Rick, grab his legs for me..." Don says. Rick does so. "Alright, on three." He starts counting as they prepare to lift him up.
Kittybread (AIM) wrote:On one, Ray kicks at the hands grabbing his legs. "Whoa, hands off buddy!" He scoots off what seems to him to be a bench and shakily stands up. His head starts closing up, the glow growing stronger.

"Wow! What the--" Rick exclaims. They both look at him in shock for a couple seconds before Don speaks up. "Run a diagnostic for us. Tell us what's wrong."
"Was it the Tarkan Virus? How serious is it?" Rick throws in.
((Got a whole session out of Muffinstud, I'm gonna be posting two back-n-forths at a time ^^v))
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Millinescence wrote:Julia shrugs after hearing Karen's words. She knew she couldn't prove it, but it was still a possibility.
"Hey sis, do you know where the guidance office is?" Julia asks as the four girls walk into the school.
"No...I don't, nya." Tabatha replies. She looks at Karen. "Do you know where it is, Karen?"
Sally follows behind them as she looks around the hallway and at the kids and towering teenagers that passed by her and the others.

Yeah, I went here a few years ago. So, if they haven't moved anything... *Karen starts leading the other girls through the halls, to the guidance office.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed May 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Millinescence wrote:
Lavender wrote:"Like right now you are freaking me out." Hannah said putting her hands up in defensive gesture. "I so totally don't know the answer to any of your questions. Did you live here before I did." Hannah said as she tried to hide behind Kristine and peaking over her shoulder from behind her. "No one told me anything about g-Ghosts when I m-moved in." Hannah stuttered.
Kris_Roth wrote:Kristine blinked at the ghost..."Uhm, hi there...I'm sorry, but uhm, you are no longer alive...as far as we can tell. You must have some unfinished business, or you would have crossed over to the other side, with the white light, and all. I am Kristine, and this is Hannah."

"Sooorry...the liight, it's too briiight." The ghost replies sadly. "Caaan't see far, must stay near peeeople, they glooow."
She listens to Kristine's words and says to her, "I-I'm dead? Noo...caan't be. L-last I remember, It was snoowing. I was insiide my house reading next to the fiiireplace. Thaat's all I remember before finding myself heeere." She fidgets with her lower set of arms and looks to the side. "I'm...Daniel. I waasn't aalways like thiiis... :? "

"Well, like sorry I panicked. I didn't mean to startle you. So how did you get the way you are?" Hannah asked now that she has calmed down quite a bit. She gets out from behind Kristine and stands next to her. " I would like want to be friends if you will let me."

(Millie: Do you want me to give your ghost girl a solid form. I could make her human and even give her some powers. That is if you will let me.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Millinescence » Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Lavender wrote:"Well, like sorry I panicked. I didn't mean to startle you. So how did you get the way you are?" Hannah asked now that she has calmed down quite a bit. She gets out from behind Kristine and stands next to her. " I would like want to be friends if you will let me."

(Millie: Do you want me to give your ghost girl a solid form. I could make her human and even give her some powers. That is if you will let me.)

"I-it's okaay." Daniel says. "I was reading a boook...and then I suddenly foound myself falling through a weeeird tunnel or soomething. Theeen there was a big flash of light and...I became thiiis."

((There was an instability in the quantum flux that brought Daniel to the Nexus, changing him into that form before her body disintegrated. That's how her spirit wound up in Nexus

And yeah, I bet she'd like her humanity back with some powers lol, go for it. ^^))
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Wed May 19, 2010 8:55 pm

(Did I do something wrong? I've haven't really been paying attention to the other things going on, wanted to avoid metathinking...and I've been kinda lazy :oops: )
Akiko immediatly notices the red and white figure, "...maybe I need to get my eyes checked...that'd be just fantastic." she mummbles to herself as she quickly catches up. "Sorry, sorry! Got distracted by the robot thing. So, where are we going?"
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 20, 2010 11:25 am

Millinescence wrote:
Lavender wrote:"Well, like sorry I panicked. I didn't mean to startle you. So how did you get the way you are?" Hannah asked now that she has calmed down quite a bit. She gets out from behind Kristine and stands next to her. " I would like want to be friends if you will let me."

"I-it's okaay." Daniel says. "I was reading a boook...and then I suddenly foound myself falling through a weeeird tunnel or soomething. Theeen there was a big flash of light and...I became thiiis."

((There was an instability in the quantum flux that brought Daniel to the Nexus, changing him into that form before her body disintegrated. That's how her spirit wound up in Nexus

And yeah, I bet she'd like her humanity back with some powers lol, go for it. ^^))

"I could like help you out a bit." Hannah said as she took out several medallions and set them on the table so Daniel could see. "Unfortunately, whichever one of these medallions you choose will put you in a female body, but you will have some powers, and you will also gain a solid form." Hannah said as she gestured to several medallions.

*The medallions available were a silver one with a funnel cloud engraved in it, a lightning bolt engraved in it, an M engraved in it, as well as circle engraved in it. There was also a white one with an Icicle engraved in it. Which one would the ghost girl take. That is up to her.

(@Millie: Not sure when I will be able to post a transformation for your character. More than likely not until Saturday night. That's not a problem is it?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Kristine pulls out her medallion from out under her shirt to show the ghost girl the one she had. "We got these medallions from these three college girls, and some of our friends and myself became some sort of superhero magical girl-type team. What do we call ourselves, again?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, I went here a few years ago. So, if they haven't moved anything... *Karen starts leading the other girls through the halls, to the guidance office.*

After awhile of wandering through the halls of the school, they come across the guidance office.
The four girls go to the receptionist's desk. "Can Sally and I see the councilor, nya? I'd like to get her enrolled here." Tabatha says.
((Can you play the receptionist and the guidance councilor?))

all_knowing_frog wrote:(Did I do something wrong? I've haven't really been paying attention to the other things going on, wanted to avoid metathinking...and I've been kinda lazy :oops: )
Akiko immediatly notices the red and white figure, "...maybe I need to get my eyes checked...that'd be just fantastic." she mummbles to herself as she quickly catches up. "Sorry, sorry! Got distracted by the robot thing. So, where are we going?"

((It's okee, I was just waiting for the others to post before I update is all))
"I know of a store we can go to that specializes in clothing for both newcomers and native residents, nya." Kimiko says, leading her through the mall while being careful not to lose her again. "It's called Carrol's Boutiques. My friend Carrol owns it. It's were I got my clothes after I changed, nya." After making a left at the food court and walking down a hall, the aforementioned clothing store can be seen on the right side of the hall.

Lavender wrote:"I could like help you out a bit." Hannah said as she took out several medallions and set them on the table so Daniel could see. "Unfortunately, whichever one of these medallions you choose will put you in a female body, but you will have some powers, and you will also gain a solid form." Hannah said as she gestured to several medallions.
*The medallions available were a silver one with a funnel cloud engraved in it, a lightning bolt engraved in it, an M engraved in it, as well as circle engraved in it. There was also a white one with an Icicle engraved in it. Which one would the ghost girl take. That is up to her.

(@Millie: Not sure when I will be able to post a transformation for your character. More than likely not until Saturday night. That's not a problem is it?)
Kris_Roth wrote:Kristine pulls out her medallion from out under her shirt to show the ghost girl the one she had. "We got these medallions from these three college girls, and some of our friends and myself became some sort of superhero magical girl-type team. What do we call ourselves, again?"

"P-poweeers? Like what?" Daniel asks as she floats over to the medallions on the table. She looks at Kristine. "A magical girl? Whaaat's that? Are theeey like witches?" Clearly Daniel hasn't seen any anime. Without picking them up, she examines the medallions, leaning forward for a closer look. She seems interested in either the lightning one or the M one. Then, reaching out with her upper right hand, she tries to pick up the M medallion. Unfotunately, her hand passes right through it when she tries to grasp it. The hand on top of her head droops. "I can't pick it up, how am I gonna weeaar it?"

Kittybread (AIM) wrote:"Diagnostic? How... wait a sec." Ray's head closes up, but retains it's skeletal look. "Yeah, I can see some binary stuff flying around, real angry looking too. But... the yellow's pushing it away." His eyes flicker lightly.

They look at eachother. "Yellow?" Rick asks.
"Must his anti-virus program..." Don suggests.
The repairmen talk amongst themselves for a bit.
"So you think you're good to go?" Rick says to Ray.
"We should probably keep him for observation. Make sure everything's in working order." Dan tells his co-worker.
Kittybread (AIM) wrote:Ray holds his head. "Anti-virus? I...guess. The yellow's telling me..." His shoulders slump. "Stupid wireless connection! I got this crap at that cafe this morning! Ugh, I didn't even know I could connect to that crap..." His eyes flicker some more, but still fail.

"Yeah, we'll definately need new optics for you." Rick tells the android. "Come with us, and we'll fix you right up."
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Millinescence wrote:After awhile of wandering through the halls of the school, they come across the guidance office.
The four girls go to the receptionist's desk. "Can Sally and I see the councilor, nya? I'd like to get her enrolled here." Tabatha says.
((Can you play the receptionist and the guidance councilor?))

(Sure.)

*The receptionist looks at Tabatha over the desk.* Well, I'm afraid the counilor's in a meeting right now, but he can see you when he's done.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Millinescence wrote:
Lavender wrote:"I could like help you out a bit." Hannah said as she took out several medallions and set them on the table so Daniel could see. "Unfortunately, whichever one of these medallions you choose will put you in a female body, but you will have some powers, and you will also gain a solid form." Hannah said as she gestured to several medallions.

Kris_Roth wrote:Kristine pulls out her medallion from out under her shirt to show the ghost girl the one she had. "We got these medallions from these three college girls, and some of our friends and myself became some sort of superhero magical girl-type team. What do we call ourselves, again?"

"P-poweeers? Like what?" Daniel asks as she floats over to the medallions on the table. She looks at Kristine. "A magical girl? Whaaat's that? Are theeey like witches?" Clearly Daniel hasn't seen any anime. Without picking them up, she examines the medallions, leaning forward for a closer look. She seems interested in either the lightning one or the M one. Then, reaching out with her upper right hand, she tries to pick up the M medallion. Unfotunately, her hand passes right through it when she tries to grasp it. The hand on top of her head droops. "I can't pick it up, how am I gonna weeaar it?"

*A Lavender light comes from the Medallion as it engulfs the ghost girl. She can feel herself taking on a solid shape as the M Medallion appears around her neck. The Medallion is as transparent as she is as her form becomes hourglass like.*

(I need some time to find a good picture of what she will look like unless you have any suggestions)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Alissa of Someday » Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"Come on, don't be shy" says the magician fire guy extending his arm. The crowd seem to be motivating Charlotte to volunteer and by that it means they wont let her back out.

The girl looks around for a moment, and then pales, as she realizes what was going on.

"M-me?"
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Thu May 20, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yeah...like...my house? Instead of...a bottomless pit somewhere?" Nora asks.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying