[FFRP] TG/TF Virus IV-RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus IV-RP

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Evra wrote:evelyn listens to him smiling as she walks "well all i can really say is its beutiful out here" she says walking along next to him

(Sorry about leaving you out Evra.) "Yes it is my dear, but it is even more beautiful when you are here with me." James says as he puts his arm around his love.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Lavender wrote:*The Jacuzzi seemed to relax the troubles she was facing away as she began to think of herself as a beautiful girl and hoping that a guy would come and sweep her off her feet. Maybe she should go explore the shoppes a bit as well as the surrounding retailers and restaurants.*

Marlene wonder about what was happening. She woke up like this with a whole new closet filled with clothes. Still as the bubbles began to bubble. Marelene smiled and felt really at home. She did remember that there was a mall nearby and it had tons of shops. Maybe it be cool to get some clothes. If she was lucky then a cute guy will be there too.

Marlene then blushed and shook her head. "What is going on? WHy did I thought that. Though the clothes...and the boys..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Evra » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm

evenlyn smiles and blushes a little at his comment "na your just saying that to be nice" she says smiling looking up at him
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Melkorios » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am

Melina smiles. "Thanks, girls. This will be more or less one of my first times shopping as a girl! It's gonna be fun!"
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am

Shaun had no idea about the two girls. There were hundredsof people out in the mall, none of whom he knew. Pulling his hoodie back on, he tried to hide his long hair, and left the bathroom in a huff. He stormed through the mall, and just thought he was lucky the changes had stopped.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:53 pm

(Ok!)

"There's so much in clothes I don't know what to wear, maybe this should fit." Kenjina said picking out a pair of somewhat tight yellow pants, a white tanktop shirt and a yellow jacket to go along to yellow shoes. "Wait why am caring about the type of clothes I'm wearing." Kenjina said thinking for a sec after putting the clothes on.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 pm

*Lanette to Luanne and Sakura.:

"Sakura-Sensei do you think Luanne and I could go shopping with Aerina and Melina?" Lanette asked

*Lanette turns to Luanne*
"Say Luanne-Chan would you like to go shopping?" Lanette asks her friend.

"I guess Sakura-Sensei and I will stay here and keep an eye on things." Sandra suggested.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 am

Lavender wrote:*Monterrey would feel himself getting more active and wanting to do things like browse video game shops as he began to shrink, lose muscle mass, his hair also began to grow.*

Video game store... *Monterey said as he looked up at the building. For some reason, he had a slight interest in going inside to see if he could find anything that would interest him. Strangely, he also felt like hopping up and down several times or going for a brisk walk* Hmm... perhaps this place has some good air around it. *He proceeded to head on inside the shop*
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 pm

*The changes for Monterrey continued as he had now deaged to 25 as his chest becomes a bit sensitive and his hips fold in and flare out as his rear-end is raised up a bit. This time he has even more energy than he had previously as his hair continues to grow.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 pm

(Freakin Internal Server Error!)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Lavender wrote:*Lanette to Luanne and Sakura.:

"Sakura-Sensei do you think Luanne and I could go shopping with Aerina and Melina?" Lanette asked

*Lanette turns to Luanne*
"Say Luanne-Chan would you like to go shopping?" Lanette asks her friend.

"I guess Sakura-Sensei and I will stay here and keep an eye on things." Sandra suggested.

"Sure guys" replied Luanne.

"Have fun, kids" says Sakura as she waves off the girls.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 pm

"Well like come on Luanne-Chan!" Lanette says as she grabs Lanette's wrist and starts to drag her.

"So how was your work out Luanne-Chan?" Aerina asks from beside Melina.

(I will wait for Melk to post. If Melk doesn't post in 48 hours I will take temporary control of Melina since Melk gave me permission to do so.)
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 am

Melina just giggles, heading off with the other girls, excited to do some shopping.
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Aerina, Lanette, Luanne, and Melina:

"So where is it that you three want to go first?" Aerina asked.

"I think I will let them decide." Lanette said.

Sakura and Sandra:

"So shall we like see if anymore developments have happened?" Sandra asks Sakura as she turned on the TV in the bunker.

Shaun:
*As you head into a store you notice four girls walking around doing some shopping as the changes to your body continue, your chest seems to become quite sensitive and it feels strange as if something was being sucked into your lower area as your hips fold in and flare out.*

Kenjina and Marlene:
*As you notice how silky smooth your skin feels on you, you get to thinking that maybe a shopping trip to get some more pretty and feminine clothes would be in your best interest at the moment.

Monterrey: As the changes complete, you find yourself at age seventeen and very very
Female You also feel that Monterrey no longer suits you as a name. Now you wish to be called Moira and seem to want to go shopping for more clothes to show off your figure rather than wasting your time looking at video games.
Jeff and Laura: "I love walking with you Laura-Chan. It is very relaxing. Especially with someone as beautiful as you." Jeff said to his love as he held her close.
James and Evelyn: "No I'm not saying that to be nice. I really do enjoy walking this trail with you a lot more than walking it myself. You are very special to me.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Lavender wrote:Jeff and Laura: "I love walking with you Laura-Chan. It is very relaxing. Especially with someone as beautiful as you." Jeff said to his love as he held her close.[/color]

Laura blushes a bit at what Jeff says. "Why t-thank you, Jeff."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying