[FFRP] TG/TF Virus IV-RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus IV-RP

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm

(It's really just a case of writer's block on some posts. I was trying to think of a way to get you to the restroom. And like I said, I haven't been in the RP room very much as of late. Sorry forgive me?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Shaun held the hood up over his head as he stumbled into the bathroom, making sure nobody else was about before it threw it back and stared in horror at the reflection. "What the hell is going on?", he muttered, his fingertips brushing over his eyelashes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 am

Monterey yawned loudly as he set on the bus. He was headed to Grand Prairie to conduct a news report on the supposed virus outbreak that has happened for perhaps the fourth time. He was unable to make it out during each of the other three times, and so he was glad that he finally had a chance to do so.

Staring out the window of the bus, he watched as the scenery rolled by, noting how peaceful it all seemed from the safety of a vehicle. Turning his head, the old man stared a little at the other occupants of the room; bus rides were just so boring and monotonous.

It actually wasn't long before his stop was reached, allowing him to quickly exit the bus and stare at the sight of Grand Prairie right in front of him. 'Finally here.' He thought to himself as he decided to try and gather up some information. "Maybe the stores will have something." He said as he headed off towards the shops.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:48 am

Everyone in the Bunker: The training session had come to an end and everyone was feeling refreshed and energized for the next great battle whenever that might be. Outside each of the rooms was a glass of filtered water. There was no trace of any virus at all. As Aerina and her sisters left their various rooms they greeted each other. Aerina spoke first.

"I am like going to head out for a bit to see if anything else has happened." Aerina says as she puts on her waterproof rain coat she didn't want to change anymore than she already has.

Sandra: "What are we supposed to do?"

Lanette: "Like yeah, you don't like expect us to stay here and do nothing do you?"

Aerina: "You to are in charge, I guess if you want to Lanette you and Luanne-Chan can go shopping if you wish to."

*Aerina turns to Sandra.* "That means that you and Sakura-Sensei are in charge of this place if Lanette and Luanne decide to go shopping.

Shaun: *It was apparent from the mirror that you looked at yourself in, that you were changing rapidly and seemed to be getting a bit younger. The lines on your face have softened a bit and your angles have smoothed out. You will also notice that your entire body seemed to be hairless as you felt like something was being sucked into you slowly as well as your chest was even more sensitive than it was earlier.
Kenjina and Marlene: As you two get in the bath, you will notice that it is a Jacuzzi bath and that there are soft silk bathrobes provided for you to wear once you were done.
(I wasn't sure if Kenjina had taken a bath yet or not, so that's why I included her Hira.)
Jeff and Laura: "Well my dear this is one of the most beautiful hiking/biking trails in all of Illinois. Welcome to the Rock Island Trail. It is the first rails-to-trails conversion in all of Illinois." Jeff said as he took Laura's hand and the turned left on the trail heading toward Dunlap.
James and Evelyn: "This part of the trail is used a lot less than the beginning of trail near where we are staying. It is nice and peaceful during this stretch of trail. We are five miles or so away from a nice little Ice cream parlor and restaurant." James said to his love.
Monterey: As you get off the bus you think that maybe it's a good idea to call your Press people so the information can either get in the paper you write for or the television news. (I am not sure what type of reporter you are TV or Newspaper? Just curious.
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

Melina smiles, looking at the others. "Wow, that was a great training session!" She said, picking up her glass of water and drinking it down with a quick gulp. Her ears perk up at the word "shopping" "Shopping? Somebody's going shopping? I wanna come!" She said, smiling, giving a perky giggle.
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 am

Shaun tugged the hoodie up over his head and tossed it onto the sink units before groaning at how long his hair had become. "It's just like those guys that picked up the virus that were on TV... ", he muttered, pulling up his t-shirt and wincing at his smooth, hairless chest. "Damnit!" he huffed and kicked out at the wall. Reaching into his jeans, he pulled out his cell phone and dialled the police.

"Uh... yeah, gas there been any reports of a new outbreak of that gender swapping virus that broke out a while back?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 am

Erika/Neo Mew Mint wrote:Jeff and Laura: "Well my dear this is one of the most beautiful hiking/biking trails in all of Illinois. Welcome to the Rock Island Trail. It is the first rails-to-trails conversion in all of Illinois." Jeff said as he took Laura's hand and the turned left on the trail heading toward Dunlap.

"Interesting. You must know everything about this trail, huh?" Laura says, smiling.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 pm

(It's ok.)

"Well that as ery soothing but there's still the issue of finding out what did this to me." Kenjina said after getting out of the Jacuzzi and putting on the bathrobe.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 pm

The first thing that Monterey did was to enter one of the shops and ask if he could use a phone. Upon getting the go-ahead, he proceeded to contact his people and fill them in on what he has noticed so far, and that he'd keep in touch if anything of interest had happened. After the rather short phone conversation, Monterey made his way out of the shop, along the way giving a young girl a light bop on the head with his cane for being too loud and noisy.

"Darn kids; there are others around trying to concentrate." He grumbled softly as he exited the store.

[Newspaper. I considered television, but then figured newspaper would make it a lot easier in ways.]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Erika/Neo Mew Mint wrote:
Kenjina and Marlene: As you two get in the bath, you will notice that it is a Jacuzzi bath and that there are soft silk bathrobes provided for you to wear once you were done.
(I wasn't sure if Kenjina had taken a bath yet or not, so that's why I included her Hira.)

Marlene shed her baggy male clothing and walked into the bath. She was amazed at the bath that she was provided since it was a Jacuzzi. Marlene ran her hand on the top of the Jacuzzi and said, "Really nice."

"What!" yelled Marlene as she shot her eyes at the silk bathrobes and began to feel them. "These looks so nice! I can't wait to try these on."

Marlene at once began to start the bath and when it got the right temperture, she slip into the jacuzzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Melkorios wrote:Melina smiles, looking at the others. "Wow, that was a great training session!" She said, picking up her glass of water and drinking it down with a quick gulp. Her ears perk up at the word "shopping" "Shopping? Somebody's going shopping? I wanna come!" She said, smiling, giving a perky giggle.

"You can go shopping with me if you want to Melina-Chan." Aerina said to her friend."

(More updates to come later on.)
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Melkorios » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Erika/Neo Mew Mint wrote:"You can go shopping with me if you want to Melina-Chan." Aerina said to her friend."

Melina smiles. "Sure thing, I would love to go!" She smiles, moving up to Aerina.
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Evra » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 am

evelyn listens to him smiling as she walks "well all i can really say is its beutiful out here" she says walking along next to him
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Shaun tugged the hoodie up over his head and tossed it onto the sink units before groaning at how long his hair had become. "It's just like those guys that picked up the virus that were on TV... ", he muttered, pulling up his t-shirt and wincing at his smooth, hairless chest. "Damnit!" he huffed and kicked out at the wall. Reaching into his jeans, he pulled out his cell phone and dialled the police.

"Uh... yeah, gas there been any reports of a new outbreak of that gender swapping virus that broke out a while back?".

*As Shaun called the police he found out that the number was busy. Maybe the two girls that are wandering around the shopping center could help out(Melina and Aerina who should be appearing in a bit).

Melkorios wrote:Melina smiles, looking at the others. "Wow, that was a great training session!" She said, picking up her glass of water and drinking it down with a quick gulp. Her ears perk up at the word "shopping" "Shopping? Somebody's going shopping? I wanna come!" She said, smiling, giving a perky giggle.

"You can come with me Melina-Chan if you want to I don't mind.
Marky wrote:"Interesting. You must know everything about this trail, huh?" Laura says, smiling.

"I do frequent this trail quite often. If I remember right, I think this where I went from Jenny to Jeff."
Hira Kanaki wrote:(It's ok.)

"Well that as ery soothing but there's still the issue of finding out what did this to me." Kenjina said after getting out of the Jacuzzi and putting on the bathrobe.

*Kenjina will find that her closet is stocked with all kinds of beautiful feminine clothes that would look great on her. Maybe she should go through the closet and see which one she wants to wear the most.*

(You pick out your own clothes Hira.)

KonokoHasano wrote:The first thing that Monterey did was to enter one of the shops and ask if he could use a phone. Upon getting the go-ahead, he proceeded to contact his people and fill them in on what he has noticed so far, and that he'd keep in touch if anything of interest had happened. After the rather short phone conversation, Monterey made his way out of the shop, along the way giving a young girl a light bop on the head with his cane for being too loud and noisy.

"Darn kids; there are others around trying to concentrate." He grumbled softly as he exited the store.

[Newspaper. I considered television, but then figured newspaper would make it a lot easier in ways.]

*Monterrey would feel himself getting more active and wanting to do things like browse video game shops as he began to shrink, lose muscle mass, his hair also began to grow.*
Maiden Miki wrote:Marlene shed her baggy male clothing and walked into the bath. She was amazed at the bath that she was provided since it was a Jacuzzi. Marlene ran her hand on the top of the Jacuzzi and said, "Really nice."

"What!" yelled Marlene as she shot her eyes at the silk bathrobes and began to feel them. "These looks so nice! I can't wait to try these on."

Marlene at once began to start the bath and when it got the right temperture, she slip into the jacuzzi.

*The Jacuzzi seemed to relax the troubles she was facing away as she began to think of herself as a beautiful girl and hoping that a guy would come and sweep her off her feet. Maybe she should go explore the shoppes a bit as well as the surrounding retailers and restaurants.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Lavender wrote:"I do frequent this trail quite often. If I remember right, I think this where I went from Jenny to Jeff."

"Oh, it was? Well, umm...you sure you want to come down this trail, then?" Laura asks.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying