[FFRP] TG/TF Virus IV-RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus IV-RP

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 am

Lavender wrote:
Kenjina and Marlene:
*As you notice how silky smooth your skin feels on you, you get to thinking that maybe a shopping trip to get some more pretty and feminine clothes would be in your best interest at the moment.

"Whatever! I just going to get some clothes and see what happens," said Marlene as she gets out of her bath. She skin seem much more smoother now and comfortable. She shook her head and pulled out clothes that she knew looked good. "Once I get changed then I can figure stuff out. That would be good. Yes."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 am

((I'm dropping out of this RP))
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 pm

(Aha! Found the perfect form for your intermediate form Harri. I hope you like it that is if you give me another chance here it is.)

Shaun: As the changes to Shaun finish up nice modest B-Cup Breasts appear on his chest as his manhood becomes her womanhood and she finds herself looking now like
this. She also now believes that the name Shaun no longer suits her. Maybe Shauna would sound a lot better. Actually, yes, yes it does as she begins to want to go on shopping sprees for wonderful female clothes. She is now age 15 at the moment.(I do hope that this is alright Harri.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Melina shrugs. "I dunno... I personally wanna go shop for some shoes, but that's just me..."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Stepping out of the men's bathoom, Shaun feels dizzy for a moment, and then blushed as he realised the changes had gone so far... he wasn't a he anymore. Her hair swishes across her back as she looks around in confusion, eyes widening when she realised everyone was much bigger now... why were they so much bigger? Her boy clothes were too big too, and she decided she'd head for a store and try and find something that would fit...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:06 pm

evelyn looks at him "but didnt we just meet recently?" she says looking up at him as they walk the trail
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Stepping out of the men's bathoom, Shaun feels dizzy for a moment, and then blushed as he realised the changes had gone so far... he wasn't a he anymore. Her hair swishes across her back as she looks around in confusion, eyes widening when she realised everyone was much bigger now... why were they so much bigger? Her boy clothes were too big too, and she decided she'd head for a store and try and find something that would fit...

(The clothes changed with the form. You aren't in your male clothes anymore. Also a skirt is now part of your transformed form.)

Shauna: *As you head out to the main area of the mall, you spot quite a few stores that you could find suitable clothes for. Bergner's, Old Navy and several other female themed clothing stores. Bergner's however seems to be closed at the moment as you notice four girls heading to the stores to shop Aerina, Luanne, Lanette and Melina.

Aerina, Lanette, Luanne, and Melina: *All three will notice a Blue-haired girl they may not have seen before. She looks a bit confused as she looks around.* "Hey guys, look over there. Maybe we should go introduce ourselves to her." Aerina said.
"That seems like a good idea. Melina-Chan, Luanne-Chan what do you think?" Lanette asked.

Marlene and Kenjina: *The shops are calling you to shop and pick out some pretty feminine clothes to purchase.

Moira: You find yourself with an urge to bypass the video games store and go shopping at one of the clothing stores like Old Navy or Bergners.

James and Evelyn: "I know we just met, but I feel like I fell for you at first sight." James says to his love as he continues to walk hand-in-hand with her.
Jeff and Laura: "So how far are you willing to walk with me? We can go as far as Dunlap or go beyond that 5 more miles to Princeville." Jeff asked his love.
Sandra and Sakura: *As Sandra turns on the TV she notices that most of the building downtown are on fire and there are several more females than their used to seeing on the news. The virus has now spread downtown and is heading across the river.

Breaking News: "DOWNTOWN IS BURNING! AND SEVERAL MONSTERS ARE ATTACKING! WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END! WHERE ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THIS TOWN?" The reporter asked as she looked at the flames of all the buildings.

"Um Sakura-Sensei we have to go downtown and stop the attacks. What a fine time my sisters, Melina and Luanne chose to go on a shopping spree!" Sandra said a bit angrily.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Lavender wrote:Jeff and Laura: "So how far are you willing to walk with me? We can go as far as Dunlap or go beyond that 5 more miles to Princeville." Jeff asked his love.

"Well, we could walk to Dunlap, I guess." Laura says.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Lavender wrote:************
Marlene and Kenjina: *The shops are calling you to shop and pick out some pretty feminine clothes to purchase.
[/color]

Marlene took a deep breath and looked for a purse that would match her outfit that she picked out. It was a simple plaid skirt with a red blazer with a chain wrapped around her waist. She then got out of her hotel room and said, "Time to get some nice clothe...Wait! I mean to figure out what is going on. Yeah...That."

Marlene just walked on even though clothes were still on her mind.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Evra » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

evelyn smiles "i sort of felt the same way" she says resting her head against him as they walk
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

"Hmm, maybe I should try to find some really cute clothes...wait why am I thinking that?" Kenjina said going to do so.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Melkorios » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:32 am

Melina nods. "Yeah, I think we should go introduce ourselves... She looks rather... confused. Do you think she's another virus victim?" Melina says, shrugging her shoulders. "Either way, we should be nice to her."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Flannery » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm

((LOL I haven't posted here sence 2008! like page 20!))

Im looking for a good location to rejoin the RP!
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

(Did I start a transformation for you? I don't post on MSF as much as I used to.)
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Flannery » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 pm

(nope. My last post was on page 21. yikes!)
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying