TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 pm

dit-dah: Approved go ahead and post. Need to get to Grand Prairie Shopping Center Somehow. There is a Transit station downtown. The bus needed is the #16 NW Express.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby dit-dah » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Lavender wrote:dit-dah: Approved go ahead and post. Need to get to Grand Prairie Shopping Center Somehow. There is a Transit station downtown. The bus needed is the #16 NW Express.

as I said, plans I have. and so far they both seem to be easily falling into place.
dit-dah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Name: Kenji Karamatsu
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149 LBS
Eyes: Brown.
Hair: Brown, also somewhat short.
Bio: A person who somehow lucked out and missed out on the first 3 outbreaks by just being inside something at the right time, also currently in high school.

OOC notes: I'm really open to anything, also AP and/or Furry TF prefered on top of the TG but I'll take almost anything, also can I still somehow join in?
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Hira: Actually, not much has really happened despite how it looks. How fast do you want the TF and Mental Changes? You are approved to join. However you need to somehow get your character out to the Grand Prairie Mall, because that is where the bulk of the RP takes place. As I said you are approved. Go ahead and post! Welcome aboard. If we get too far ahead just let me or Kaizer know and we will slow it down for you.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Well he could just be getting there by walking, and also your choice on the changes, also I will.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Hira: If he lives close enough sure go ahead and walk there. Welcome aboard.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Name: Mike Appleson

Height: 6'11

Weight: 140

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark brown hair that is a little short.

Bio: Mike was able to avoid being affected in the last three outbreaks. He doesn't remember much from what happen those three times. CUrrently Mike is attending a university studying computer science.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Name: Mike Appleson

Height: 6'11

Weight: 140

Hair: Dark brown hair that is a little short.

Bio: Mike was able to avoid being affected in the last three outbreaks. He doesn't remember much from what happen those three times. CUrrently Mike is attending a university studying computer science.

Maiden Miki: Approved. Have your character get to grand prairie shopping center somehow. The #16 NW Express from Downtown is the fastest way to get there. The fair your character only has to pay is $1.00
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 am

Name: Shaun Bellamy

Height: 6'0"

Hair: Dark brown, messy, and passed his shoulders in length.

Bio: Orphaned from a young age, Shaun got in with the wrong crowd and ended up in a life of crime. He actually managed to miss the previous outbreaks from being in a prison, mainly for stealing cars and possession of illegal guns. With no education, and no real skills, he's back in his old life, working his way up the ladder of organised crime.

(I thought I'd go for a bad boy, to see if he ends up as a good girl ;))

TG Likes: I enjoy AR as I've mention plenty of times before, and just like the general embarrassment of being stuck in the normal life of a young girl anywhere from 14 down to diapers. I wouldn't mind if it was a slow AR though, maybe spending time first as an adult girl, then a teenage girl etc, and slowly moving down.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 am

Ginny wrote:Name: Shaun Bellamy

Height: 6'0"

Hair: Dark brown, messy, and passed his shoulders in length.

Bio: Orphaned from a young age, Shaun got in with the wrong crowd and ended up in a life of crime. He actually managed to miss the previous outbreaks from being in a prison, mainly for stealing cars and possession of illegal guns. With no education, and no real skills, he's back in his old life, working his way up the ladder of organised crime.

(I thought I'd go for a bad boy, to see if he ends up as a good girl ;))

TG Likes: I enjoy AR as I've mention plenty of times before, and just like the general embarrassment of being stuck in the normal life of a young girl anywhere from 14 down to diapers. I wouldn't mind if it was a slow AR though, maybe spending time first as an adult girl, then a teenage girl etc, and slowly moving down.

Ginny: Approved it will be slow. I don't think I will take you past seven though is that okay? That's the youngest I have in my collection. Also, you will start off as an adult woman and slowly age regress. Welcome aboard. Go ahead and post your intro thread. You have to somehow get to the Shoppes At Grand Prairie in Peoria which is where the RP takes place since that is an area I frequent quite often. You may get attacked by some heroes that protect that area if that's okay with you.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am

That all sounds fine, Lavender, thanks.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Ginny: Hey no problem! Welcome aboard once again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 am

Name: Monterey Delpho
Height: 5' 7"
Eyes: Black
Hair: White (What little he has)
Bio: Monterey is a TV news anchor who does a lot of one the field reporting of events. Despite his age, he is as energetic as someone who was in their late 20's. He's a rather serious man who doesn't like to put up with foolishness when the situation doesn't call for it. Monterey is willing to go the extra mile for a news story, even if it means straight into danger. Despite the fact that he is still physically able, Monterey carries around a cane, using it to smack someone when he is fed up with their nonsense.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 am

KonokoHasano: Approved get to the shops at Grand Prairie via the bus. I will add more info tomorrow.
The Bus fair is one dollar one way. You can start from the Transit Center Downtown. Unless he has a car then, if he has a car he can drive out there, if he lives close enough to the shops he can just walk there. It takes place in Peoria, IL since that is the town I know the best of since I live near Peoria IRL.

Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying