TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm

I am trying this again. Once again no Co-GM's have been chosen. This time the Mental Changes won't occur quite as fast. All the changes are Male to Female or Female to Female.

Rules:
1. NO GOD MODDING WHATSOEVER!!!!! Everyone knows the Definition of it.
2. Keep posts limited while the GM is thinking of an update. And while there is a ton of downtime.
3. Make it Fun for everyone.
4. Previous characters from the others can be used.
5. Respect everyone participating.
6. RP has been posted and is upto ten pages. New characters are welcome at anytime.
7. All new characters must be approved by me and have their info posted on this thread.
8.This RP will move extremely slow. Also TF's won't happen right away for new characters.

Once again it has been months since a cure has been found for the previous Virus. A number of people that were infected by the last Outbreak are back to normal including the Schatsiek Siblings.

Now yet another evil scientist has created a fourth strain of the Virus. Luckily it is contained for now. That will most definitely change and it will change soon.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here are my characters for now:

Name: Ashton Tyler John Schatsiek

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark Brown and short about to mid-neck.

Bio: Ashton was one of the many victims of the second and third Outbreaks he was also a victim of the first Outbreak as well. He was a She at one time, a very girly She. Luckily a cure was found and him and his siblings took it and were returned to normal.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Name: Sandra Rachel Schatsiek

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115

Eyes: Hazel

Hair color/Style: Brown about Shoulder Length. Has been as long as mid-back length.

Bio: Just like her older brother she was a victim of the 2nd and 3rd Outbreak. She eventually opted to take the cure and went back to normal. She is currently in her Sr. Year of College Majoring in Dental Hygene. she is visiting her Older Brother at this time.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Name: Lance Michael Schatsiek

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 180

Eye color: Brown

Hair Color/Style: Brown short Mid-Neck Length.

Bio: Just like his older Brother he was exposed to the first, second and third strains of the Virus. He too was somewhat of a Girly Girl until a cure was found and he decided to take it. Now he is currently attending the local Community College.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Re: TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Why no FtM?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 pm

It's not very popular around here. Most of the users on the forum are real life males. Sorry, you can still join though.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 pm

I don't think you should outright ban it, though.

Anyway, I don't think I'll join this one. Just felt like commenting on that.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Ookalf did you want FtM?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Not particularly.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Okay.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:33 pm

I'll join
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Name: Luke Walls

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 185

Eye color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Spikey red hair

Bio: Luke resided on a very isolated island in the Pacific. There the epidemic of the TG virus, was considered to be a turrism stunt by the large contries. In Luke's journey to find a good future, he has moved *insert setting of the RP*.
He now works as an aprentice blacksmith in the local Museum, forging swords, armor and such for the displays. He still hears rumors about what has happened in the past, but seeing nothing wrong in the world (thanks to the cure) he just ignores them.

I want this to be my characters first encounter with the virus, so I made up the whole island excuse up xD.
Hope it's ok.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Haylie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Hmm... eh, why not.

This is the first time he's run into the virus, just so you know.

Name: Cooper Baylor
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Eyes: Bright Green (unless they're behind his sunglasses)
Hair: Short, dyed blond
Nationality: Australian

Looks: Dyed blond hair, sunglasses, a very deep tan, plain white shirt, faded jeans, work boots, faded leather jacket (because he feels the area is cold), tiger-striped bandana around his left arm.

Bio: Born and raised on Australian soil, then the water as a fisherman, Cooper didn't have too much human contact beyond his girlfriend and shipmate, so he didn't have much chance of getting infected. He flew to (RP location) to see his cousin only to get side tracked by--you guessed it--the TG Virus. Now he's just trying to get away.

PsychEval: He's pretty friendly and very flirtatious with the fairer sex. It's not unusual to find him staring at a woman through his sunglasses. Naturally, he does his best to hide this from his girlfriend. He feels safe from her for now, since she's still in Australia. He's friendly to guys too, but only as "mates", as he puts it. His accent is very deep, almost as deep as his tan.

How's that?
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:58 pm

Dani wrote:I'll join

Dani please post the Character Info.

Kaizer wrote:Name: Luke Walls

Height: 5' 11"

Eye color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Spikey red hair

Bio: Luke resided on a very isolated island in the Pacific. There the epidemic of the TG virus, was considered to be a turrism stunt by the large contries. In Luke's journey to find a good future, he has moved *insert setting of the RP*.
He now works as an aprentice blacksmith in the local Museum, forging swords, armor and such for the displays. He still hears rumors about what has happened in the past, but seeing nothing wrong in the world (thanks to the cure) he just ignores them.

I want this to be my characters first encounter with the virus, so I made up the whole island excuse up xD.
Hope it's ok.

Kaizer: Approved.

Haylie wrote:Hmm... eh, why not.

This is the first time he's run into the virus, just so you know.

Name: Cooper Baylor
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Eyes: Bright Green (unless they're behind his sunglasses)
Hair: Short, dyed blond
Nationality: Australian

Looks: Dyed blond hair, sunglasses, a very deep tan, plain white shirt, faded jeans, work boots, faded leather jacket (because he feels the area is cold), tiger-striped bandana around his left arm.

Bio: Born and raised on Australian soil, then the water as a fisherman, Cooper didn't have too much human contact beyond his girlfriend and shipmate, so he didn't have much chance of getting infected. He flew to (RP location) to see his cousin only to get side tracked by--you guessed it--the TG Virus. Now he's just trying to get away.

PsychEval: He's pretty friendly and very flirtatious with the fairer sex. It's not unusual to find him staring at a woman through his sunglasses. Naturally, he does his best to hide this from his girlfriend. He feels safe from her for now, since she's still in Australia. He's friendly to guys too, but only as "mates", as he puts it. His accent is very deep, almost as deep as his tan.

How's that?

Haylie: Approved.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Unless I find a Co-Gm who can help me with the other TG/TFs I will be doing all the Transformations. The clothes will also change once they are exposed the virus. I know one of my Characters will have the forms of the links in my Sig, of course they will be different names though.

Also I would like someone to volunteer to do my TF when it happens. The order of my characters are the order they will appear. Or I may bring them in all at the same time.

We need to wait for Dani to Post her bio and character. I would like some more participants, but we can work with four for now. Just waiting on Dani to post her character. The first exposure is just TG, additional exposures more things will be added. Mental Changes will occur a lot slower this time than with the others. I think that's what killed TG/TF Virus III mental changes were too fast. I mean way too fast.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:53 pm

Name: Sam Walls

Height: 6'0

Eye color: Blue

Hair Color/Style: Light brown hair that's just long enough to cover his forhead.

Bio: During the first three break outs Sam's been hiking through Europe, not stopping long enough to catch news of really anything. Finally stopping near Turkey he caught wind of what had happened and was intrigued by what happened, so he caught the first plane out of Europe and back to the states, making a stop at -insert threads location- on his way to the first break out's starting location.
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Dani wrote:Name: Sam Walls

Height: 6'0

Eye color: Blue

Hair Color/Style: Light brown hair that's just long enough to cover his forhead.

Bio: During the first three break outs Sam's been hiking through Europe, not stopping long enough to catch news of really anything. Finally stopping near Turkey he caught wind of what had happened and was intrigued by what happened, so he caught the first plane out of Europe and back to the states, making a stop at -insert threads location- on his way to the first break out's starting location.

Dani: Approved

On another note, I am not sure exactly where the first Virus Outbreak occured. It was a made up City. This one is going to take place in Illinois Starting in Peoria and then spreading Regionally. The thread takes place in Peoria, IL to start out with.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Turles. » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Justin Miller

Weight: 197

Eye color: Dark green

Hair Color/Style: Shaggy brown hair right above his eyebrows/

Bio: Justin is a laid back guy, but is also known as a tough guy. He lived in the boonies miles away from the nearest city and decided he needed some excitment. He read about the virus and decided it was the best way to get some excitment and took the first plane out.
Turles.
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Turles. wrote:Name: Justin Miller

Weight: 197

Eye color: Dark green

Hair Color/Style: Shaggy brown hair right above his eyebrows/

Bio: Justin is a laid back guy, but is also known as a tough guy. He lived in the boonies miles away from the nearest city and decided he needed some excitment. He read about the virus and decided it was the best way to get some excitment and took the first plane out.

Turles.: Approved.

RP has now been posted.

Last edited by AshK on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Next

Return to Roleplaying