An invitation to create history

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

An invitation to create history

Postby Sam » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:03 pm

I have the idea of starting an rp based off a dream I had. The RP will be about the adventures of a 17 year old boy who gives out invitations to join him as they make the most powerful crinimal organization in the world. The road to becoming this powerful mob will be filled with very crazy men that gives the mob jobs to complete (the first guy planned to do this will be painting a portrait on how he wants a mission to be carried out). Tg's will most likely NOT be in this RP because I feel some RP's die very quickly when they try to use the tg but stay along the plotline at the same time

Rules:

You will notice that the sign up example will have a best at...: feature. That is because these characters have to be good at some form of fighting. If you want to be a gun person, say which gun your character is most expierenced at (they have to be real, not fake ones). If your guy does martial arts, say which style and form your character uses (don't say that your character just knows all forms, that would be cheating). This will allow me to see if any of you are trying to cheat.

Obviously no God Modding (ex: I got shot, but thankfully I drank my milk which makes my bones made of steel! : D)

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Name: Marty Martyson

Best At: Using AK-47's

Worst at using: Revolvers (in general)

History: Marty lived in Italy for twenty years. During this time, he was a weapon smuggler and quickly learned how to properly use his own smuggled weapons over time. He moved into England for the remaining years of his life due to a bad deal with his boss causing him abandon his smuggling deals.
chocolate is the key to our survival, but someone doomed us all by eating it

Leader of the Muffinville Illuminati
Sam
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Roleplaying