[FFRP] Kidaroc Myths: A Fighting Chance

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] Kidaroc Myths: A Fighting Chance

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 am

Charlotte was more than used to seeing girls making angry faces at her during the last couple of weeks. She wasn't used to seeing their lip push out as Giselle's did though, and she felt utterly horrified as the teenager protested childishly about the music. At some point, she'd started to feel protected by the Hierarch and her chosen, so to see one of those chosen behaving like a little girl made her blood run cold. "Giselle.... the Hierarch wants you back.... she misses you... ", she tried to explain. She gasped as the strength than came from the over-sized little girl as she was pushed back, her skirt swishing around as she tumbled backwards and landed on her bottom.

Her loose hair flicked around as she heard the voice of the old man, and quickly wriggled around onto her knees, sitting up on them as she grabbed her over-sized rifle and once more aimed it at him, the shock of finding Giselle in this state causing her thoughts to be all over the place, so she wasn't even sure if she was aiming at the hologram. Her finger however was now wrapped around the trigger, ready to fire, her youthful face furrowed with anger. "Happy? She's sixteen!". Thoughts raced through Charlotte's mind. Perhaps Giselle and the others would be happier like this... but... it didn't feel right! She didn't want the Hierarch or Mary Anne to change. Her heart was racing as she scanned the room, groaning as she saw no sign of Giselle's radio equipment. "You don't have the right to do this!". Her young voice was crackling with emotion. Straightening her back, but still on her knees, she drew a deep breath and yelled at the man. "Call your forces off or I'll shoot! I know how to use this!", she threatened.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

Surge turned towards the noise, a frown appearing on his face, before quickly turning to the twins. "Hurry, this soldier is still alive" he said to the them as he tried to save him. "If we can get some info from him, I bet our battle would be much easier" he commented as he tried to free the boy.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Julian curses softly. "Great... because watching these things pick apart the base while I do nothing is REALLY what I wanted to do today..."

But even so, he puts the truck in reverse and backs more out of sight... continuing to watch them. After a pause, he speaks to his group. "My previous orders still stand. If they catch sight of us and move to engage... dont hesitate."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:13 pm

chris sighs grabbing the grenade and not reluctantly not wanting to waste it pulls the pin and tosses the grenade from his cover towards the source of the gunfire. Kneeling down he reloads his empty gun mentally hitting himself for only having two clips left knowing he's going to have to use another's gun soon he peeks waiting for the grenade to go off
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Alex moans quitely. He takes a quick look around and tries to find a more secure location, all the while listening to see if anybody comes close. If anybody does come close or if he can't find a good spot quick enough, he bunkers down, using some calming exercises his dad taught him a long time ago.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am

It takes some effort, but Surge and the samples twins eventually get the boy from under the rubble. As he's pulled, he sputters and coughs. As if in reaction, the whirring and clicking from the mechs in the distance pauses; and then starts up again getting increasingly louder. Its only a matter of seconds before the car-sized spider mechs are in sight and charging straight for the three boys and their unconcious soldier.

As Julian backs up and maintains a vigil over the two, they suddenly stop as if they'd heard something and then pursue in the direction of whatever noise...they're both headed for Sarge and the others.

The grenade flies into the hole in the wall and the sounds of frantic scrambling sound before the grenade goes off, a loud crackling explosion of neurological sapping energy detonates, leaving everything else silent. No further gunshots chase Chris.

The old man frowned, though it was quickly replaced with a smug smirk. "And how exactly do you plan on using it? All I am is refracted light particles. Though since you've made your intentions clear, I suppose there's no choice of mine but to have you be the second child to receive my blessing, though I'm still not sure whether I'll program you as a five year old boy or girl." he smugly remarked before flickering out of sight again. As he did, a bright red light began flashing and a loud klaxon rang through the room. Giselle, now much less upset and more frightened, quickly jumped from her chair to hold Charlotte tightly, burying her 16 year old face into the much younger girl's shoulder for protection. "I'm scared!" she shouted frantically.

The calming exercises help, though the now silent sounds of night press deeply around Alex. The metallic surroundings doing their best to calm the scientist. It is only after a few minutes when the garage door begins to flash brightly, a flashing ball of sparks starts from the bottom and begins to work its way upward and around, carving a hole into the garage.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 am

"MOVE!" exclaimed Surge as he picked up the poor lad over his shoulders and ran for the nearest cover. "Get to cover and hide!" he exclaimed to the others as he himself tried to find a save heaven, hoping the boy he carried didn't make it hard for both of them to stay alive.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Charlotte frowned deeply as he threatened her, although she didn't know which she'd dislike more, the boy or girl treatment, but it was a moot point as she definitely didn't want to end up thinking she was five. Her eyes widened as the red light started flashing and the alarm rung, but as she went to rise from her knees, the much bigger sixteen year old clattered into her from behind her, pinning her down on her knees while sobbing. "G-Giselle... I'm going to make things better, okay? But you really need to let go so we can escape... it's important! We have to save the Hierarch!". She let her gun hang on the strap, wriggling her smaller body around, and presses her hands to Giselle's shoulders, while also trying to use her feet to push against the teenager's stomach, causing her own loose pink skirt to slide up and reveal her white cotton panties as she struggled with all her might... which admittedly, wasn't very much. "You have to listen to me, Giselle... I'm... I'm going to take you back to Mommy... but you have to be a good girl, understand? You have to listen to me.... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm

chris stands there for a moment before he hears silence he walks towards the hole gun raised popping around the corner ready to fire
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Alex looks despertly for a place to hide in the car, under he seat, or in the trunk, or something. He tries to reposition himself so that the light hits his backack instead of himself, as well.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Julian frowns... debating weather to open fire. Eventually figuring Sergeant Idiot would ask for his help if he wanted it, he moves the truck again... circling around to keep a constant bead on the spider mechs.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 am

There were a few surrounding trees on the outskirts of the ruin, but other than that there was very little cover from the speeding mechs. As they got closer, their retractable claws began to extend, facing forward and pinching the air. The Samples twins would fire back random shots as they sprinted away, the shock bullets seeming to slow, but not halt, the charging behemoths.

From Julian's perspective, the spider mechs were quickly gaining ground. The small detached table-mech holding the other boy had since disappeared into the entry hole the other two had dug up. The heat signatures of Surge and the Samples flew fast from the robotic terrors, though beyond trees, there was really no cover or hiding places to escape to.

No gun shots fire at Chris as he slowly makes his way. It seems that his grenade had sufficiently removed any and all hostiles. As he rounded the corner of the building, the twitching bodies of the spider-goggled men littered the opening, They were obviously unconcious.

Giselle was hysteric, but when Charlotte began mentioning Mommy she calmed down exponentially. "Mommy? You know where my Mommy is?" she asked worriedly, though that glimmer of hope in her voice showed she now trusted the small girl a little more. She eased up and off the small soldier and helped her up. "Where is she?" Giselle asked, seeming so small and innocent in her childish dress, but standing nearly a foot taller than her rescuer. The door to Giselle's room began to slowly slide shut and lazy fog began to hiss into the room.

Alex managed to find that the rear middle seat folded down to allow passage to the trunk, which was a tight fit filled with tools and parts as it was, but the boy scientist managed to find himself a niche to fit in, his backpack the only visible object sticking from the hole. The sound of the garage door chunk clanging to the ground echoed in the large cement room and the tell-tale sounds of footsteps walking in could be heard after.

"So why'd the Empress send us here anyway? Its like nothing but a ghost town." a high-pitched voice complained. It gave Alex their identity: girls. The Empress was the region controller of the Northwest of the former United States...which is odd considering how far Southeast from there this dead town is.

"She was ordered by the Hierarch to look for something...an artifact or secret cache. Old secrets the adults buried with them..." a more commanding voice spoke.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Alex breaths in sharply, which might, or might not, be noticable. Most of those said 'artifacts' were in his backpack.... and he did not want the girls to find out about his backpack... he did his best to keep it's secret hidden, but he was almost sure that some things leaked out. He perked an ear, just in case, to see if he could find out more. If he could get to it before the girls did, then maybe he could hightail it out of here... he might have put an experamental hovercraft in his backpack... chances are that it wouldn't work, but still...

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Chris walks over to them gathering one of there weapons and ammo for it knowing he will probbaly need it now before looking around the base moving slowly so he's not caught off guard by girls or more of them
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 am

Charlotte let out a deep sigh of relief as her change in tactic worked, and the teenager released her, and even helped her back to her feet. She blushed, looking up at Giselle, wondering just what the girl thought of her now. Did she seen an eleven year and consider Charlotte to be older than her, or did she look down at the smaller girl and assume Charlotte must be even younger than herself. "She's waiting at home for us, and she's very worried about you, Giselle, but it's important we hurry as fast as we can to get back to her". Rather than pull and tug, she stepped back slightly, still holding the adorable dressed teen by the hand, and motioned to the door. "We need to get through there now before it closes... ", she urged, drawing a deep breath and then trying to hold it, clasping a hand over her mouth and nose. Her heart was pounding away now as she watched the door closing closed and the gas seep into the room, knowing her fate was in the hand of a girl that had the mental capability of a four year old.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying