[FFRP] Kidaroc Myths: A Fighting Chance

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] Kidaroc Myths: A Fighting Chance

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Surge nodded and complied holding the sponge in place. "Be strong soldier" he said trying to help the very grim situation. "Everything will be ok...". This wasn't Surges favorite sight, even though its not a new one its not one he likes to revisit. "I'll be sure you get a great recognition once we get back, thanks for saving me"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Julian humphs. "Couldnt very well let you get killed. It would make me look bad." He looks to Wyatt. "Do you have a stretcher in the semi? We need to get the wounded to the chopper once they are stabilized."

RIGHT! Brnin8r, in his awesome awesomeness, has allowed me to make a second character! Huzzah! So here we go!

Name: Stanley Yelnats ((lawl, reference FTW))
Description: Stanley is thin, short, with black spiky hair and green eyes. He usually wears a chameleon camo suit or fatigues. He is a quiet kid... one of those ones who blended into the background, unnoticed by their peers. His life was average... until the great Disappearance and the war began.
Position: Stanley is a Saboteur. A necessary position during the years of stalled military activity by the boys. Someone had to keep the girls from totally overrunning them... and the Saboteurs were that something. Trained to infiltrate and destroy... their one objective was to cause chaos. Supply caravans, weapon stockpiles, research labs, all was fair game. Recon was a secondary objective, their primary was destruction... plain and simple.

Stanley sits in one of the few Saboteur supply stations scattered thought the warzone. Here they got their missions, their supplies, and their only contact with the other Saboteurs. To a man they usually worked alone... supplied with enough to complete their mission and a few extra days for unforeseen events. The Saboteur's motto was: "Do More With Less."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 am

Brian, slowly emerging from his shocked unconciousness, opens his eyes to Surge's comments and the low pain that is soon becoming sharp. "Rnnggh...Damn well better...Sir." he added to be formal.

Wyatt shrugged, "We don't have a stretcher, the semi was meant to be a warmachine that didn't lose a man...though..." he started to think, "We do have a Mark 1780 sniper rifle in its case...that's about as long as we need..." he told Julian, pressing a button to open the rear of the semi. The back was facing away from everyone, so all that could be heard was the electric whirring of the back rasing. After it was opened, Wyatt placed the steel ball into the clamps and, with Surge's help holding the sponge, carefully lowered and placed the ball into Brian's body. From the briefcase, Wyatt began to control the automatic ball. Inside the boy's body and under the sponge, the ball began to expand and, with the cameras showing Wyatt what he was doing, the ball slowly began to detach different tubes, one expanding to the large hole in his heart, crawling itself into the boy's failing organ. As it settled itself, it began to pump the boys blood. "There...that's good for a couple days until we can get him to a hospital for the real surgery."

The girl doesn't move to stop Chris grabbing her comm headset, which has since fallen to the ground, replaced by the headphones of the invaders. "Who is this?" is the only response, its sharp and there's a color of fear in the voice.

The old man chuckled a little, "No...my daughter was born to much more greatness. Her name is Shaylin. Though you may know her as The Hierarch." Before the shock could be processed, the escape pod doors slammed shut and with a jerk Charlotte was jettisoned out into space, the impossibly large space station, resembling the moon and moving with its orbit...which would explain not having seen it ever. The space capsule with Giselle remained floating in the air, staying with the space station...which meant the situation on Earth wasn't finished. The boosting of thrusters aimed Charlottes flying pod to faster speeds into the atmosphere. "Time to Earth. 60 seconds." a computerized voice spoke through the speakers as the little girl plummeted towards the American continent.

"Because we're not stupid." the fox girl barked quickly, growling at the mention of the girls. "How can a species survive without the two genders mingling? It can't." she began to pace as a wolf girl moved to Alex's side to tend to his bleeding shoulder with a salve that almost made the pain go away, it looked like a mix of mud and pine needles and oak leaves or something. "The girls," again the fox girl growled, "Made our change permanent to enforce their domination on us...but we've escaped and plan on surviving this idiotic war. You boys have every right to survive just like we do."

Stanley had been at the supply station awaiting new orders from his upper for the last couple days. The underground outpost had remained unmolested by military activity since its installment nearly two years ago and there was plenty of food to go around. There were a couple weapons, nothing to hold off a unit, but just simple sets of pistols and knives. Everything else was hidden behind the storage cupboards, but in them was everything a saboteur ever needed. The monitor flickered revealing the Saboteur symbol:
"Greetings agent 47." an altered voice spoke, "No doubt you're wondering why the wait. For some unknown reason, bases across the nation have been attacked by unknown invaders. It is unsure what this is accomplishing for either side, but we suspect it may be a third party. This may be a perfect opportunity to deal a crippling wound to the girls. With them distracted you, Agent, will be able to sabotage one of the girl's prime machinations of destruction: Their Femme X Factory." there is a long pause, "This mission is almost assured suicide." the voice starts. "You will not be remembered if you fall during the mission. This mission has a 1% success chance. There is no turning back. You are a Saboteur. You are invisible. You are no one. And everyone's hope." It always said this, so the threat was old hat. And the symbol was gone. The resounding click in the small depot signified that the desk in the center, which remains utterly locked until briefing is finished, was now open for perusal.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Shy Shay » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Alex blinks. "Wow. Um... thanks for the salve." He then turns back to the original fox girl. "I agree completly. Something seems off about this entire war, anyway. To many things don't make sense... like there guns. I've been trying to reverse it time and time again, and for some reason it just won't work. Not to mention the lack of adults... dad..." He looks mornful for a second. "Not only that, the mind altering affects of the chemicals. How could anybody get that to work? And how in the world did teenagers figure out gentic enginering?"
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Chris dosent respond for a moment after the awnser " let's leave it at someone who has a common enemy with you and it's someone you thought you caught recently " he says wondering if that will give them any clue to who he is
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Julian nods. "I'll go get it..." He hurries over to the back to do just that!

Stanley hmms. The suicide mission wasn't anything new... but the news of the recent attacks was. He wonders briefly whats going on out there... then shrugs. Whatever it was, it didnt concern him at the moment.

He gets up, heading over to the desk to open it. A Femme X Factory... it was the biggest Sabotage he had heard of. If he pulled this off... he would be a legend.

If not... well... the voice had spoken.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

It was amazing the technological level the boys have reached. At the beginning of the war we only had medical information we could grab from some books and DVDs of House and now look. Amazing. It also helps to steal and re-engenier the girls tech too. Surge gave an approving nod at how the situation went. "I think its best we divide our effort here. We first need to get these two to the hospital at the main base" said Surge motioning to the 2 downed boys. "And we gotta investigate what exactly happened here" said Surge looking over to the spider mech, thingy. "And if we can get that thing to base, that'll probably be a good help too... Damn thing. Worse than a girl in her period..." he added spitting on the thing.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 am

Charlotte's mouth fell open just as the doors closed, and the force of the pod being flung into space knocked her off her feet, causing her to land on her butt with a grunt. "This just got more complicated...", she groaned as she watched the space station move further and further away. Still on the floor, she checked over her gun while glancing out to see the Earth coming closer. Her young face looked very troubled as she prepared for the landing, and she gave her head a shake while letting out a sigh, "I should probably see if I make it back inside before worrying over what to tell her...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Rachel shrugged, "Who knows? No one really knows what happened to them...maybe they're back."

"Well the best thing to do is for us to stick together and not let each other out our sights. We have to work together to save our fellow girls so we can take down the boys once and for all." Alana said. "Dana, would you like to ride on my back?"

(Sorry it took so long to reply. I have been focusing on school and other RP's for the most part. Don't know when I will be back to posting regularly in this RP. Once again N8 sorry about that. I am not sure when I will post in this RP again. I know it's been quite a while since my last post in here.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:21 pm

((AAAaandd cue entrance music! Geh...sorry about the delays...school and work have been giving me their routine RL ass-whippin'...hopefully with the holiday season I'll have the time I want to do all the fun things I used to do.))

At Surge's proposal, Wyatt shrugged, we could load Brian and the mech into the semi if we needed, though we'd have to clear out some weapons to make room. I could drive back if need be.

Justin shook his head, "I have to make whoever did this pay..."

There was no word from the two small boys in their turrets...but that was to be expected.

"Look, I don't care who you are." the voice crackled through the headset, "But something's got to be done about these...soldiers, but we're all held up in the cafeteria upstairs to defend...we can't very well go out or they'll start brainwashing whoever we have able to fight..."

Charlotte's escape pod plummeted to the earth and impossible speeds, breaking through the atmosphere with hardly any turbulence, the windows around Charlotte looked like they were on fire, though the protective shielding kept it from being so bright as to blind her. As the escape pod got closer to the earth, a distance reader appeared at the top: 20000km....15000km...10000km. At ten thousand a klaxon alarm began to go off as a hissing sound filled the pod. From each corner, a foamy white substance began to fill the pod quickly. "PREPARE FOR IMPACT" the computer said as the foam reached Charlotte. It felt almost like sticky bath bubbles, but as it came to surround the girl, it began to harden, pushing her in from all sides. Soon she could barely move as the foam covered every inch of her body. 5000km was the last thing Charlotte heard before the foam filled her ears and mouth...though surprisingly she found she could still breath in the airy foam. Soon darkness has taken her as the foam covered her eyes, rendering movement useless.

The hybrid leader shrugged, "That, little man, is something even we don't know. We don't really have many scientists who have the time to devote to finding things like that out...just re-using stolen technology. Now if you have no further questions, its time to go to the burrow." she said as she gave a hand signal that put the rest of the unit on alert.

The desk held very few things: a single pistol with six bullets was outfitted with a long silencer, a pair of glasses that had several buttons along the rims, a girly change of clothes, a set of keys to the motorbike in the single garage, and a syringe. Stanley would already know what that last one was...it was a temporary mutagenic that would warp the boy's skin to make him look like the person who's DNA was fused with the salve...but it would only last maybe an hour.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Shy Shay » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 pm

He frowns... but he shakes his head. "I don't have any more questions for now. Please continue. ...and thank you."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Chris thinks for a moment before responding "ok uhm hold on" he says before slipping out of the room and going upstairs looking for the soldiers holding his gun ready to shoot any soldiers he need's to
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Surge puts a hand over Justins shoulder. "They will pay, but first we have ALOT of take care of. Revenge can wait" says Surge giving him a stern look. With that said he goes help in the loading. "Come on, lets not waste time, get Brian in the vehicle now".
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Charlotte started to get pretty frightened as the pod tumbled downwards. She was pretty sure that nobody would make an escape pod that crashed into the ground and killed those onboard, but it was still hard to keep calm as she watched the earth coming closer and closer through the window, until that was, the flames obscured her view. The hissing and the foamy white substance just made her panic even more, her nose wrinkling as she felt it sliding up over her legs and under her skirt, smothering her and covering her entirely. She started to scream before realising with some suprise that she could still breathe, but her young body was still overcome with terror, knowing she was still falling in the dark...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm

(Um N8 I think you skipped Alana, Rachel and Dana in your last update,if you didn't I am really not sure which part of your last post is supposed to be addressed to Alana, Dana, and Rachel if any at all.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying