Sir Godmodalot: And The Quest For The Holy Grail!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Unfortunately, their mutual thick-headedness was destined to land them in deeper, hotter water. For who should come upon them but the nefarious and evil wizard Mardok! "Oh-ho!" he cried. "I espy two beauteous maidens! Just the perfect sacrifices to power my spell to take over the world...." And so he descended, working a magical spell to entrap the traveling twins, encasing them in a bubble to float back to his castle of dark evil....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Sasha » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:17 pm

But lady luck once more smiles on our brave heroines for they both had their dark magic wards on them thus preventing themselves from being encased in the dark magic bubble.

"Now you will face my Wizard slaying sword which has a +9 agaist evil wizards!" Proclaimed the doppelganger.

"You have the same sword i do lets strike down this foe" Arthur ranted and both Heroiens charged the wizard surly striking him down in one blow.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Sir Godmodalot: And The Quest For The Holy Grail!

Postby muffinstud » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:59 pm

The wizard sticks out his tongue and laughs at our heroines as their swords ineffectively bounce off his clothes.
Wizard: Hah! These robes are a +10 against evil wizard slaying swords! Now, prepare to-Whoah!
The wizard trips on his too long robes and accidentally casts some kind of spell on them! And as a result, they both find themselves chained to a dungeon wall wearing fancy nightgowns! And they're thirsty! How's that for bad luck?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:34 pm

((M'last post until I come back from North Carolina--if it comes around to my turn whikle I'm gone, feel free to skip over me t'keep things moving!))

Pretty bad...On the other hand though, in a strange twist of fate, it turned out that the doppelganger had gone to lockpicking camp back when (s)he was just a wee changeling, and had never forgtotten what she'd learned there. Unlocking herself quickly, she quickly left the room, returning with two cups of ice-cold water that someone had left in the dungeon, for reasons unknown...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:59 am

(Note: Filling in for the Groove Machine. I'll just accept this as a result of holiday distractions. *Shrugs*)

The reason being... An alien burst forth from her chest! What in the Hell!?

Her lifeless body fell to the ground and the alien approached our hero, who, unfortunately, was still chained the the wall! And worst yet... The supposed water had been spilled on the doppelganger and transformed her into a brain-craving zombie of DOOM, who joined the alien in its dramatic approach!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby David » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:18 pm

Though the situation was dire, it seems luck was in the cards again as the zombie and alien stop to look each other as they realise they must fight for supremacy for which is the coolest monster much like on the internet with the ever present zombies vs vampires argument, who will win?

Well, it turns out to be a draw since the alien although easily slices through the zombie's body with ease, it didn't realise that having a corpse fall on top of you would squish you into an acid blood mess if you're a stupid small xenomorph that doesn' move out of the way in time.
And by sheer chance, some of the acid blood just so happens to splash onto the chains holding our saviour to the wall and burns through the rusted metal to release her!

Now all our adventurer needs to do is find a way out of this dungeon before more odd beings start appearing.
This signature is bad and will only lead to disappointment and shame, read about David or read his crappy journal by clicking those links and later wishing you didn't.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:05 pm

But our poor hero finds out that she had merely been dreaming! Her doppelganger and herself were still chained to the dungeon cell's wall, and had been awakened by the opening of the cell door.

Into the cell stepped two hunchbacked creatures covered in ratty robes. And from within their robes they took out... A feather! They chuckled evilly as they began the tickle torture of our fair maidens; surely, they would be driven out of their minds!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:24 am

Or would have done, if the girls had not realized that in these new forms... they were not ticklish! Not at all.... so all they had to do was feign tortured tickle-agony until their evil torturers went on their way! Then, they could plot their extremely clever escape....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Sasha » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:18 pm

but alas luck was no on their side as soon the dark wizard had returned and told them they where to be a gift to a local dragon who was looking for some mates and he would soon be here for the ladies but till then they had to listen to the ghost of Barney the dinosaur sing songs. The wizard then laughs and exited as the ghost came in and started to sing. Surly luck would help them banish the purple fiend.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:23 pm

(Alas, it has been a week, and once again Muffin is skipped. But this time I'll let the first person, who wants to, to take his turn. I don't want to do it all of the time. <.<; )
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Ah. I see how it is.

Today's experiment... Failed.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying