Spectral Hunt

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Spectral Hunt

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 pm

That character works just fine. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Okay, thanks! Just wanted to double-check and make sure it was acceptable before posting. I don't like to be presumptuous.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Haylie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am

http://man-of-the-hour.deviantart.com/art/Ansgar-Damian-88647610 = What he looks like. Just, y'know, better. And the sword is smaller.

Ansgar Damian
A young man of 23 years with sapphire hair and a royal blue coat and a slightly-larger-than-average spider sword that he uses both hands with. The rocket launcher is an APEX-VII Spekter Launcher; it fires special ectoplasmic energy blasts that can destroy ghosts and demons quickly, and also allows for splash damage. He also carries a .45 quad-barrel Glock that fires spectral bullets similar to the rocket launcher, but without splash damage.

Not much is known about him beyond his passion for destroying otherworldly beings. This passion borders on necessity, but why isn't exactly known. The scuttlebutt is that his entire family was destroyed by demons and ghosts when he was 5 and he's out for revenge, but upon asking, he won't say anything. He's normally a pretty laid-back guy, but he takes his job seriously.

Strengths: Good with his weapons, particularly the pistol; he's deadly efficient against the abnormal.
Weaknesses: Prone to outbursts regarding his relationship with ghosts and whatnot (not good) and considers anyone he works with as allies only, or at most acquaintances.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 am

Not a bad character Haylie but may I request that you don't use that cannon in the rp? You might get a chance at the end but for now lets avoid explosives.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shadell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Assuming it's not too late to field a character:

Name: Tobias Winters
Race: Mostly human with perhaps a touch of some indeterminate spiritual entity in his ancestry.
Description: Tobias is a rather unassuming figure. He's of average height, and far more slender then the average person. He tends to wear baggy or loose clothes that hide most of his physique. Tobias is modest to a fault, and in fact suffers from low self esteem. He's quite polite and constantly underestimates himself. Furthermore, he's a total rookie, only now venturing out on his first hunt.

Fortunately Tobias' skills tell a different story then his mouth. He possesses a minor telekinetic ability that is very dexterous and easy to control; but pathetically weak. He could, perhaps, throw a pebble hard enough to make someone notice it; on a good day. The only real function of this ability tends to be picking locks or opening trapped doors remotely.

Tobias' other psychic ability is far more advanced then his telekinesis. A form of extra sensory perception gives Tobias an unearthly awareness of his environment and his own body. This, in conjunction with Tobias' natural adroitness and ambidexterity allows the young man to become a fright in battle. In close range combat Tobias uses an odd highly customizable style that requires him to carry two identical pistols and two short swords. The overall effect allows Tobias to fight effectively at close or mid range without any problems.

As a gun man Tobias has perfect aim. His unique ESP allows him to fire accurately without fail, even to effectively gauge the potential ricochet of his shots.

Unfortunately Tobias' natural timid nature often hinders his ability to engage the enemy. Second guessing himself has left Tobias in some pretty bad scrapes before. For this reason, Tobias rarely enters combat directly.

Rather, his usual roll is to make use of his perceptions as an ultra-long range sniper. Tobias is able to effectively gauge distance, wind interference, whether conditions etc. in an instant and assault the enemy from well outside their usual sphere of influence.
Hmm.... Does anyone actually read these anyway?
Appointed Spammaster Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Raleigh wrote:Not a bad character Haylie but may I request that you don't use that cannon in the rp? You might get a chance at the end but for now lets avoid explosives.

Okay, we can do that I guess. But what about a chain gun?
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 pm

You can keep that.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shadell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Is the profile I posted Ok since the actual meeting of characters , or is it too late to post a character?
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Yeah, its fine Shadell. Sorry about that, I meant to post that earlier.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shadell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Great, thanks.
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying