TG/TF Virus Outbreak

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 9:07 am

Evil Genius Alex wrote:The note lands by one of the clones. Meanwhile, I pair of creascent shaped red and black grow out of Alex's back to cover her new wings

(OOC: No one is in the apartment but the clones. I was wondering what does that note say? Please PM me Back soon.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 5:49 pm

*Regice appeared near where Sandra was and called out to her like it was hurt*

"Help me. I am hurt and in need of help."
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 5:53 pm

*Sandra's Clone hears this and goes toward the Regice. As the Regice tries to take her the clone speaks and then disappears.*

"Oh you poor thing I will help you not! You lose!" The Sandra Clone says as she vanished from the Ice Cave."

(OOC: You've been had again. Sandra keeps on moving.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 5:59 pm

*Regice used traces of the power left behind to track where the person had been, sealing the place, and finally arrived where the real Sandra is*

"Help. A fire is raging through the area."
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 6:08 pm

*Sandra sees Regice. She then realized that something was placed inside her mind.*

Oh so that's how they tracked me here. I think I will show Regice what I can do if I want to. Time for this to appear in my hand. Sandra thought. *The probe appeared in her hand.*

"Well Regice you finally found me. This is so totally Mat's doing right. Say goodbye to this Probe. You won't find me again for a while. Goodbye! By the way there is so no fire. Goodbye now." Sandra said.

*Sandra then summons her Tonfa.*

"Ice Angel Tonfa Twin destructo Blast!" Sandra said as she busted the Probe and vanished before Regice could do anything.

*Sandra jumped Dimensions and joined the others in Mt. Moon. She once again blocked Mat from being able to put anything in her mind.*

(OOC: You should've PM'ed me saying you want to capture Sandra now. I would've let Regice do that. Sorry!)

"Hi sis! I found a probe inside my mind. That's how Mewtwo found me and then Regice. I summoned it and destroyed it. I also blocked Mat from inserting another probe into my mind." Sandra said.

"Good for you Sis. We all need to come up with a Plan now. We have to stop Mat before he destroys the World and the other Dimensions as well." Ashley said.

"We need to think of something." Leigh said.

(OOC: You can appear anytime now. Just take your time. I know you do other RP's. We are all in Mt. Moon.)

*Sandra, Leigh and Ashley summon all the flying, Ice, and Fire Pokemon around the Area of Mt. Moon.*

"Okay everyone here is the deal! Real Danger is coming. We need all of you to protect us!" The sisters said.

*All of their eyes glowed as they manifested their Elemental Angel Eeveelution Hybrid Forms and summoned their weapons from Subspace.*

(OOC: Was it Tonfa for Sandra and Katana for Leigh? I don't remember what they were. Could someone please help me out here?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 6:27 pm

*All of a sudden a bunch of Clafairy and Clafable appeared waving their hands*

"Clafairy, Clafiary."
"Clafable, Clafable."
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak.

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 pm

*The Sisters and the others saw this.*

"Oh Damn! Everyone combine your attacks. Darkness Barrier." The Sisters said.

*All of the attacks bounced off of the Barrier. All of the Elemental Pokemon under the control of the Eeveelution sisters were using Flying, Ice, Fire, as well as other types of attacks. One by one all of the Clefairy and Clefable fainted from the Onslaught. The sisters and everyone else created clones of themselves. The real people Vanished Further into Mt. Moon. Hopefully they would be safe for now. How long, probably not too long. The last of the Clefairy and Clefable Fainted. The Battle was over for now. The clones took their places.*

(OOC: Sorry Arya it would just be to easy for Sandra to be captured so rapidly.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 6:39 pm

*Mewtwo appeared and dispached the clones with ease. He summoned every psychic, water, and normal type pokemon and the army contrinued into the Mt. until they reached the group. All the pokemon attacked with the most powerful attack of that type and according to the new games that mades the attacks 2x power*
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 6:54 pm

*The Battle wasn't over yet. All of the Pokemon that the Sisters were controlling Fainted. Sandra spotted the Pokemon and Mewtwo about to take down her sisters and friends.*

Mewtwo stop! Just so totally stop. Leave my friends and sisters alone. I want to get to the bottom of this. Is it true that Mat was corrupted by the Virus like we all thought? He also wants to control me. As long as my sisters and my other friends are left alone I will come with you. But mark my words! I will fight against Mat's control as long as I can. Sandra thought directly to Mewtwo.

*Sandra turned to her sisters and her other friends.*

"I'm sorry for everything everybody *Sniffle* Ashley whatever you do fight for a cure. I will fight as long as I can *sniffle* to stave off Mat's control if he indeed wants to control me. I want you to promise that if I get turned evil, I want you to fight me with every ounce of your being. The same goes for you Leigh and everyone else. I will come back to your side I promise. I Love You Sisters. I also love you all my best friends. I will return to you I promise." Sandra said.

*Sandra left her friends and family and went toward Mewtwo.*

"Mewtwo, take me to Mat. I am giving myself up." Sandra said as she looked at her friends and family.

"Promise me you will fight me with all of your might!" Sandra pleaded.

"We will." Ashley said.

"I promise. I swear we will bring you back." Leigh said.

*Everyone Else Nodded.*
*Nariko wasn't too happy, but she too nodded as did Gwen. The itch in her back got a lot more intense.*

"I know you will." Sandra said.

*Sandra turns to Mewtwo.*

"Take me now." Sandra said as she put her hands up and activated her human disguise.

(OOC: Tag you're it Arya. Mina the itch below your shoulders has gotten quite a bit more intense.)
Last edited by AshK on Tue May 29, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Tue May 29, 2007 6:57 pm

he looks to kristy and smiles "go help if you want as for me" crosses legs floating in mid air before moveing high up in the air to watch the battle from a good vantage point "i like to be a spectator and call me a coward if you will but this does not involve me as this is not my place to interfere" suddenly has a bag of popcorn and a soda and watches the battle between good and evil wage
behold my foxgirl fangirls
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 6:58 pm

*Mewtwo teleported Sandra to Mat and then let the pokemon he was controling attack the sisters*

*Sandra appeared in a chair*

"Welcome. So you dicided to join me. Thank you."

*Mat launched an attack on Sandra's mind*
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 7:19 pm

*The Pokemon Attacked the Sisters.*

"Nice Try Pokemon, but it's not happening! Everyone Attack the Pokemon." Ashley commanded.

*One-By-One the Pokemon Fainted. The Remaining Sisters and their friends immediately leave Mt. Moon and Teleport to Mt. Silver and set up a base of operations at the same time putting up a Heavenly Barrier. They all blocked their minds from Mat and Mewtwo as well as any other Psychic Pokemon that would try to find them.*

"You know Mat! You are so stupid. You can control me but I can also control you. Like you said Ice is a Form of Water. Water is the Preform of Ice. Oh and by the way. Since I willingly joined you. That mind attack doesn't work on me. I am still an Ice Angel. Take this! Ice Angel Eeveelution Hybrid Mind Attack!" Sandra said.

*Sandra also attacked Mat's Mind.*

WE ARE TO SO WORK TOGETHER! NO ONE IS CONTROLLING ANYONE! WE CAN'T CONTROL EACH OTHER! WE WILL WORK TOGETHER! WE WILL DESTROY MY WEAKLING SISTERS! AND THEIR WEAKLING FRIENDS TOGETHER! YOU WILL NOT CONTROL ME, I WILL NOT CONTROL YOU! I WILL CONTROL THE ICE TYPES, YOU WILL CONTROL THE WATER TYPES AND ONLY THE WATER TYPES! GET ME COUSIN! WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP MY MEDDLING SISTERS! Sandra thought while attacking Mat's Mind.

*Both Attacks cancelled out each other.*

"You thought my mind was weak didn't you cousin? I figured out the probe and destroyed it. You cannot put probes in my mind anymore. Articuno Freeze the living daylights out of Mat here! Ice is so much more powerful than water." The Glaceon Hybrid Elemental Angel Girl said.

"Articuno!" Articuno said bowing to Sandra.

As you wish my mistress Glaceon Goddess. Articuno thought and flew to Sandra's side.

*Mat was Frozen Solid.*

Now to keep an eye on my Weakling Siblings and their weakling friends. Sandra thought evilly so everyone thinks.

(OOC: It was Mat's Corrupting that made Sandra evil. Your character is frozen solid Arya. They are working together. No one is controlling anyone.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 7:33 pm

"I like your style."

*Mat broke out of the ice*

"Nothing can hold me. Call your army and lets plan the attack."
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Tue May 29, 2007 10:23 pm

(OOC: One point I would like to make. She cannot be controlled by anyone but herself. She is actually just leading Mat on. Mat does not know that at all. Also her Hybrid Eeveelution Elemental Angel Form will not change at all. She will still maintain the same appearance as she was originally given by the virus. She still has a lot of good left in her. It is just dormant at this time thanks to your character's Mind War with her. The other two sisters and her ex-friends are stronger than Mat realizes. Only Sandra knows that. I just thought I would let you know. Oh Alex doesn't know anything about what I just said either.)

"Very well then Mat. Arise my army of Ice-Type Pokemon. We have some weaklings to kill." Sandra Cackled.

"Regice and Articuno you are going to be the Generals of my Ice-Type Pokemon Army." Sandra cackled some more.

As you wish our Glaceon Goddess. Correct me if I'm wrong but you are leading Mat on aren't you? Regice and Articuno thought in unison.

THAT IS CORRECT! HOWEVER IF ANYONE TELLS MAT OR ALEX BECAUSE I KNOW HE WAS LEADING US ON ALL ALONG, YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED AND NEVER BE FREE TO ROAM AGAIN GOT IT MY MINIONS?! Sandra thought only to Articuno and Regice.

As you wish Goddess Sandra Articuno thought.

Oh and quit it with the Goddess stuff. Just call me Sandra got it? Sandra thought to Articuno.

The same goes for you Regice! GOT IT! Sandra thought directly to Regice.

As you wish Sandra. Articuno and Regice thought directly to Sandra in unison.

(OOC: Mat and Alex know nothing about what just transpired here. Only Sandra and her Generals know.)

"Okay everyone to The North Pole. Time to bring the North Wind into our ranks." Sandra ordered.

*All of the Ice Pokemon nodded and were teleported with Sandra to the North Pole*

"Hear me North Wind I am your Mistress. The Goddess Elemental Ice Angel Glaeon Hybrid Sandra. It is time to get revenge on all those who tried to capture you." Sandra said.

(OOC: Bold Italics will be for Pokemon of a Certain Type Verbally communicating with the Angel/Demon of that particular element.
Plain Italics Will be thoughts of all characters)

"As you Command Sandra my Mistress." Suicune said.

"Good let's find and destroy my weakling sisters." Sandra said with Articuno, Regice, and Now Suicune at her side. The Ice Pokemon she summoned close behind.

*Sandra, Articuno, Suicune and the Ice Pokemon Army arrived back at base with teleportation.*

(OOC: Sorry Arya. I will still call Sandra the Ice Angel Glaceon Eeveelution Hybrid. She is by no means a demon. )

*Sandra and Mat are planning an attack.*
Last edited by AshK on Tue May 29, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Tue May 29, 2007 10:53 pm

"We will send in the demons first and then Mewtwo and his forces. Alex will lead the insect types on an attack from behind. Sandra you my do as you wish. I am back up with the water forces. I will send some with all the groups to make sure you don't betray me. Got it."

"Sir!"

(OOC:mat when using commanding voice, demons)
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying