Make a TF foundation: Kitsune

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Make a TF foundation: Kitsune

Postby Zoey » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Kaya sighs and blushes. "Well... thats one of the problems, but the biggest problem is that our clan is at the verge of war and we need help. Unfortunately you... " she cuts off, sighing.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Kyle blinks. It was weird hearing this girl being hesitant.

"What? I what?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 pm

"Well since we're in your dream plane why dont I take this time to give you a bit of a history lesson" says Kaya as she makes some hand signs with a single hand. The world around them starts to shift and turn to show a very vast almost city like town. Very old style to boot, reminicing of Japan. The oddesting thing of all, practicly everyone are fox people!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Kyle looks around in amazement.

"Oh wow... that was cool."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 am

Kaya doesn't look a bit happy. "This was my home. The Shuye Clan" she narrated. "But it wasn't always like that. The Shuye were a nomading people" she said as the city desintegrated to a huge caravan of fox people traveling. Time seems to pass by so Kyle can see quite a bit of there life style. "It was good, but for centeries we drempt of a place we could call home. When we thought we found a home, something would happen and again we were on the road". As Kaya said that Kyle could see war, famon and natural disaster happen to these people in fast forward.

"One day we stumbled into a forest where giant mountains peeked on it. There we found the wolf clan, Mifune. The Mifune found us and took us in, sharing there land with us and for a time it was good. Wolfs and Foxs co-exhisted happily". Scenes of wolf and fox people appeared, happily living together, very heart warming to see. "Little did we know that like last times, this wouldn't last... Across from the mountain range lay the Nobou Clan. A terrifing and powerful dragonic Clan". The view shifted to a huge mountain range dominated by dragons flying around a huge mountain, small villages build around a gargantuan mountain.

"Its said that these mountain ranges were created by the dragon god Bahamut himself as a gift to his people. The wolfs learned of this gigantic mountain range and found the perfect place to set home, using the mountains to get closer to their own god, Tsukuyomi." the scene changed to nights where the wolfs would dedicate full moon nights to their god. "However the Nobuo were not pleased to have the Mifune invade, the clans were always in dispute and fights. Little did we know the Mifune embrased us, but not as family, but as military potential, but we didn't know..."

"Fast forward 200 years and relations finally broke. The new leader of the Mifune, Surge, a very patriotic and powerful warlord decided this was enough. He rallied the people and we of the Shuya happily followed them into battle. This, the war against the Nobuo started. We fought valiently with our brothers, happy to die for them". The scene chaged to giant battles in mountains, forest and plains between the fox and wolf vs the dragons.

"The Nobuo fought back, but ultimately we cornered them at Mount Hiyal. The final stronghold of the Nobuo. The Mifune, would give us half the land if we won the war and we were excited, but everything went to hell. In the invasion the skies darkened and a silver dragon broke through the sky... The army of the Shuye and Mifune, were stunned. It was him... Bahamut came down from the heavens and in one mighty blast destroyed us. Thats how the Hiyal Canyon was formed..." Kaya still seems down as scenes of a gigantic silver dragon appeared and roars over at the armies before letting off a beam of energy that desintagreated mountain, wolf and fox alike.

"We went back home, defeated. Almost all the Shuya were killed, we were at the verge of extincion and the Mifune werent better more than half the clan was lost and all the lands they conquered were taken back by the Nobuo. We thought we could start over, but something changed in the Mifune. The loss at Mount Hiyal was blamed on us and we were inprisoned and opressed, racism started. The Mifune became our masters, our clan way too weak to fight back so we couldnt do anything. Eventually some managed to escape... My mom was one of the lucky ones..." Kaya seemed at the verge of tears. "Our people were at the verge of oblivion. When I was born, I met a spirit oracle named Zo-Eya. That I would find a human that would help me find a future for the Shuye" she said now looking at Kyle in the eyes. "The human is not of our world. You will know as he is the one who can slay a wolf... and you did..." she said still looking at Kyles eyes.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

Kyle listened to the story carefully, not giving Kaya a chance to call him stupid. As it drew to a close and she started to break down, her stepped close to hug her.

"I'm sorry..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 am

Kaya elbowed him in the gut. "I dont need your pity human" she glared. "Your going to help me, got it?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

Kyle winces and clutches his stomach.

"Okay... what do I do?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 am

"Your coming with me" says Kaya as the world around them starts to swell. "The jewel where is it?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:30 am

"Uhh... I left it in my room. Wait, I am? How long will I be gone?" Kyle asked.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Kaya shook her head. "The jewel is always with you dumbass, its the only way im able to affect you" she says pointing to the jewel that just appeared in his right hand. "I haven't really traveled into this world, but am using that jewel to channel my being... Anyways I don't know for how long, but your coming either way" says Kaya as she performs a single hand technique. Kyle would soon feel as his whole being is slowly sucked into the jewel!!! Its very odd and akward.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Kyle notices the jewel and lifts it up to his eye.

"So you can only appear because of thWHAT?!"

He is sucked in!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Kyle would black out. He would feel a cool breeze flowing over him, the chirping of birds and the bright sun. When he wakes up, he'd find himself in a huge beutiful plain. No sigh of Kaya though, but the scenery was awesome, no sign of any human interaction. In the distant background, huge mountains.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Kyle groaned and covered his eyes.

"Urgh... weramI?"

He slowly sits up and looks around.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Kaya soon appears behind Kyle. "Finally your awake, human. Now we can get on the road" she said looking serious.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying