Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Zoey » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Diana frowns and turns to Lily. "Careful... there's... something else to him. I'm not sure what, but... somethings not right" she says directly at Lily.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 pm

"Well no shit. I've seen him survive bombings and radio active waste. And the weird way he moved to avoid the knife." She frowns. "Anywho... we should get back before he suspects something."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm

=====
Whatevr

Lance smiles and rolls up his sleeves. "Paid or not, it's always nice to get help in the kitchen, right?" He washes up and helps out where he can, leaving the more complicated tasks to Estelle. It's painfully obvious from his motions that he's not practiced at all in the kitchen, but he keeps out of her way for the most part. It's not lost on her that the one thing this guy seems to be aware of is how poor of a cook he is.

=====
Knight Errant and Zoey

As the two discuss their plans, the sunlight in the frosted windows takes on a more orange and purplish hue. The sun is going down, and there are wonderful smells coming out of the kitchen. Both feel the notion that setting the table would be an appropriate way to allay suspicion... Diana thinking it would be nice even if she didn't need to blow her cover.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Lily glances to the window... then to the door. "Anyway... lets go to dinner, alright? Hopefully this'll all be over by tonight."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:37 pm

The maid keeps things safe first of all: taking care of any cutting with sharp knives herself, making sure Lance washes his hands between touching raw meat and anything else, so on. Even though Lucas does note internally that an accidental killing would be just as good as any other, there's no way Estelle would let that happen; staying in character is more important.

"Have you helped someone out in the kitchen before?" she asks curiously at some point in between instructions.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Diana nods. "R-Right, why don't we help doing the table to... you know... " she says as she starts to walk.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Lily shrugs. "Eh... why not." She follows Diana over to the kitchen... where apparently they set the table!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:57 pm

=====
Whatevr

Lance nods. "My mom is really nice, she'd let me help out all the time. I'm not sure how she put up with me." He chuckles as they finish up. "I'll take things in, that shouldn't be too hard."

=====
Zoey, Knight Errant

Setting the table is fairly bland work, but it pays off once Lance comes in and starts setting the food up. While the meal appears simple, it smells quite good.

=====
Mendi-chan

Marcus finds himself in the small briefing room, the same video message given to him as has been to others. In front of him is a small briefcase. Inside it is the paperwork for an annuity to be paid out to select individuals in his closest personal circles. It's not all that much, but enough to keep them comfortable and not have to worry about finances again. Also inside the briefcase is a small stone. With it are instructions to hold it tightly between both hands as part of the process to set up his alias for the meantime.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Marcus furrows his brow as he watches the target walk through lethal obstacle after lethal obstacle. This whole thing didn't sit well with him. He wasn't the smartest guy around but he figured that punishing someone for crimes they 'may' commit in the future didn't seem right. From everything they had been shown it just seemed like he was some normal dude with the durability of Superman. Could he kill a man? He thought it'd be a terrorist or a mass murderer. This may not have been what he signed up for. His fingers run over the paperwork, wondering what his folks would say.

His hand wanders over to the stone, picking it up and holding it tightly as he brings his other hand over to hold it as well. He may not kill this Lucas guy, but he'd make that determination when he got there. If he looked like he was going to hurt people then Marcus would try to put him down, but otherwise... otherwise he may have to decide whether it's worth risking life and limb to save an oblivious Superman.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:17 am

=====
Mendi-chan

Marcus clasps tightly to the stone, and immediately sees nothing but darkness around him. His own body is perfectly visible somehow, as he drifts in an ocean of blackness. He can barely register the notion that his body is being moved, someone carrying him somewhere. The stone is gone, and in its place is a small ball of light, dancing in his cupped hands. It's brighter than anything he's ever seen, and yet it doesn't hurt his eyes at all.

The ball of light dances, shining brightly against him and casting shadows against the deepest darkness. It's soothing and warm against his skin, like a beautiful summer's day. The light moves and washes over him, curving around him... curving him. His arms and legs look and feel more slender, his frame compresses dramatically to something much less intimidating. That warm light keeps washing at his skin, leaving it smooth and clear of blemishes. The ball seems so much larger now, but he knows full well it is because his hands are more slender, and he is so much smaller. And yet, all of it still feels so comforting and right. The ball dances more energetically, and now he sees pictures moving in the light.

The pictures move faster and faster, the light dancing and playing across his eyes and inside his mind. They begin to play memories of all sorts across his mind, until the dance changes and a different set of memories cuts in. In these memories, he is not Marcus Edelston, but rather Teresa Finucci. With the flutter of each new memory, she becomes that much more familiar with herself, both mind and body. She recalls being slow to make friends in school, but being very close with the friends she did make. Her hair dribbles down past her shoulders as her face softens into a heart shape. She remembers long hours studying, engrossed in her learning in school... only every now and then breaking away to try on clothes with her friends. Her clothing shines, forming into her old high school uniform she cherishes. She also remembers moving to a new town, going to a community college to try being more social, and signing up for the boarding house as an extension of that. She feels her body take on soft curves, swelling in both her hips and bust.

These new memories are vivid and insistent, but everything about her former self is still there. The old memories seem more dim... her old name especially. The large, muscular form in those memories seems awkward compared to her smaller, more delicate self. Of course, she knows well how to handle and take care of herself. She would be a sorry excuse for a young college woman if she didn't. The ball of light bursts...

And Teresa stands in front of the boarding house with a rolling suitcase in tow.
Last edited by muffinstud on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:29 am

Teresa Finucci stands at the gate of the boarding house, her cheeks flushed red as she tries to get her bearings. They'd changed her into this so she could fit in? H-how... how strange... And the memories, they were so vivid. So real. Shaking her head she tries to concentrate, her hair fluttering back and forth as her head turns. Tucking her hair back, she takes a few steps forward to the front door.

This was a 'mission' of sorts right? She had to concentrate on what she was thinking about just a moment ago. Who was this "Lance" guy and was he going to endanger anyone. Sighing, she pulls her suitcase up next to her, takes a deep breath, and knocks on the door.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:49 am

Lily sits down readily enough once the places are set... and glances up as she hears the knocking. "Are we expecting another...?" She asks, curiously...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 am

"All right, thank you!" says Estelle brightly when Lance takes the food in, and she starts cleaning things up in the kitchen. This lasts a moment before a knock at the door draws her attention, and she rushes to take care of it so nobody at the table has to get up.

In a very short moment, the house's front door is opened and Teresa is confronted with a short girl in a maid uniform with some..unusual traits. What might be dog-like ears and a tail, particularly. She grins brightly, noticing the suitcase. "Hello there," she says, "are you another new resident? Can I help you take your things in?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Teresa stares at the dog-girl maid that stands in front of her. What the heck was happening? She was a woman now, she was moving into a boarding house near her community college, and now there was a girl with dog ears? Nodding slowly, the girl nods to her bag. "Er... Yeah... My name is Teresa. I'm the new girl." She bites her lip and tries to get a hold of herself. There was a lot going on, but she could manage to keep going by just going with the flow. "But... Just so you know, I could get my own bag if it's too heavy."
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:57 pm

"I am Estelle Bouvier, the maid here starting today," says the girl with a slight curtsy. "Don't worry, it's easy to move a rolling bag around. Anyway, I just finished making supper if you'd like to join us." She goes after the bag and, if not prevented, starts off toward whatever room her head marks as Teresa's with it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying