The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Jess nodded, and rose from the sofa, raising her glass and nodding at Sam. "Well... good luck I suppose", she said, and stode out of the room. She'd barely been gone a couple of seconds when the door swung open, and a handsome man in his late twenties walked in. He was wearing a tuxedo with the tie undone, and had short brown hair that stuck up slightly.

Seeing Sam, he smiled. "Ah, Samantha... you're looking pretty this evening", he said in a smooth voice as an empty meter appeared over his head!

=====

Melissa groaned as she heard the little girls giggling at her, but she scrambled to her feet and gave chase to the girl in read that now had the ball. She ran as fast as her little legs would take her, and tried to tackle the other little girl...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Sam...antha blushes a bit... and nods. "Hello, Master... thank you." She says... heading over towards him and looking him over... "Busy day?" She says, noting his mussed appearance.

==============

She gets the feeling that in a flat out sprint... she wouldnt be able to catch up... but the other little girls in the blue shirts are running interference and trying to stop her as well... giving Melissa an opening!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 pm

The man shrugged off his black jacket and held it out to her. "Busy? If you count attending charity parties of the rich and famous busy... but you know I don't", he said with a smile. Rubbing his chin, he went to switch the TVs onto a sports channel and then looked back to her. "Think you could fix me a whisky, Samantha?".

====

Melissa huffed and puffed as she struggled to get used to her smaller, slower, weaker body, but as she saw her team mates helping her out, she pushed herself to catch up and went to kick the ball away from the feet of the girl wearing red...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Samantha takes his jacket... going to hang it on a hanger before nodding at his request. "Of course... it will be my pleasure." She says, heading back to the bar to fix him a drink!

==========================

And lo... the ball is kicked! It goes wild... causing all the girls on both teams to squeal and go after it! They are still on blue's side of the field though...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:54 pm

The master smiled, and the bar over his head began to fill up a little.

"Thanks, Samatha. I'm so lucky to have a maid like you", he said as he sat down on the sofa and put up his feet, starting to watch the game that was playing.

"How has your day been?", he asked.

====

Melissa watched the ball roll away, and she waved her arms in the air, jumping up and down on the spot. "Pass to me! Pass to me!", she cried in her childish voice as the two teams chased after the ball.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Samantha thinks a bit... then shrugs as she pours his drink carefully. "Oh, same as usual. Nothing overly exciting." She says... what a lie that is. >_> As she heads over to him... offering him the drink! "Anything in particular you would like for dinner tonight, Master?"

=========================

And... the first one to get to the ball is a blue shirt! Who blinks... and kicks it towards Melissa!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm

The meter above the Master's head increased again when Sam asked him what he'd like for dinner. He took the drink from her, and took a sip, his dark brown eyes admiring her.

"I don't want you be stuck in the kitchen for long, as I'd much prefer your company... ", he murmured, and gently reached out to brush a hand against her butt!

====

Melissa concentrates on controlling the ball as it came to her. She could tell that her reactions weren't what they used to be, but she hoped she was still good enough as she turned and dribbled the ball up the field before swinging her leg back and kicking it hard towards the goal!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Samantha blushes as he brushes a hand across her rear... then nods. "As you wish, master..." She says before smiling at him. Doing all she can not to show how creeped out she felt at the moment! >_>; And instead look like a happy maid...

=======================

And Melissa kicks with her little legs! The goalie dives for it with a squeak... but... misses! Sarah cheers! "First point goes to Melissa!" As a lot of the red shirt girls pout... while the blue ones giggle and run up to Melissa and snuggle her!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 am

As Sam smiled, the meter increased further, and he squeezed her buttocks. "How about we skip the meal. Why don't you sit down with me instead and tell me about your day...", he suggested.

======

Melissa couldn't help it. As the ball flew into the goal she threw her arms up and squeaked along with her team mates, only blushing a little when they smothered her with congratulatory hugs.

"Two more goals and we win", she said as they went back to their positions. "we can do it!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Sam... blushes... and nearly eeps as he squeezes her rear... groaning inwardsly... but thinking about how nice it would be to wipe that smirk off of Jess's face... she nods... "Theres nothing I'd rather do, Master..." She says... winking... and going to sit in his lap.

============================

The other girls echo the same feeling... as Sarah tosses the soccer ball in the air! Its game on! As a girl in red with a determined look on her face gets the ball and starts heading towards the goal!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 pm

The meter pushed up even further, almost all the way to it's max as Sam lowered herself onto the Master's lap. He slipped his arms around her, and kissed against the back of her neck. Suddenly, the sound of a door opened, and Jess walked back in. Her heels clicked along the floor as she came over and stopped in front of the Master, setting her hand on her hip and posing seductively.

"Hey... wouldn't you rather be doing that with me?", she purred. She was trying to derail Sam's attempt at filling the bar! The Master looked torn, glancing from Samantha to Jess...

===

Melissa gave chase to the girl with the ball, but her enthusiasm gets the better of her, and instead of tackling the ball away, she ends up stumbling right into the girl and pushing her over...

"Oops!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Sam blinks... that dirty Jess! But she wasn't going to win this one! She shifts her round rear... twisting around so she is face to face with the Master... she blushes... but smiles.... pushing her chest out a bit. "Who needs her when you have me..." She says softly... before leaning in... going to kiss him on the lips!

==========================

Sarah blows her whistle! In a rather peppy checkered referee's outfit that looks rather like a dress... she heads over... as the girl who had fallen rubs her rear, face red. "Awww... poor dear..." She kisses the little girl's cheek before turning to Melissa with a frown. "Thats a penalty dear... no rough housing."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

The bar shot up the rest of the way and started to flesh. A loud noise could be heard in Sam's ears, but it wasn't an alarm. It was a crowd cheering, and party poppers being exploded. Streamers suddenly shot through the air and a bell began to ring as the Master faded from view, leaving Sam alone with a very surprised looking Jess.

"Well... I certainly wasn't expecting that. Maybe you're not going to be such a push over after all. Then again, maybe you just like kissing boys", she said with a teasing laugh.

====

"I'm sorry... ", said Melissa, looking genuinely guilty at what she'd done, as it was mostly through her clumsiness rather than any true aggression. Her shoulders slumped as Sara called for the penalty, and she could feel her previous hard work about to being thrown away through a moment of silliness. Stepping back, she took a deep breath and waited for the red team to take their penalty shot...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Sam... spits! And wipes her lips! "Blegh!" She exclaims... crossing her arms and humphing. "No I don't like kissing boys... but I like that smug look on your face even less." She takes a deep breath... "Right... so I won a round... what happens now?"

=========================

Sarah pats Melissa... "Just be careful, dear... we're out here to have fun after all." She says with a smile... as the little girls set up for a penalty shot! The goalie pouting a bit... but looking determined...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 am

Jess rolled her eyes like a stroppy child. "You won, so you get to go back a bit, closer to your preferred form", she mumbled. "You know... less feminine". She waved her hand and the frills on Sam's dress disappeared, and her breasts tingled, decreasing ever so slightly, but they were still actually bigger than they had been for the waitress challenge.

"Congratulations", said Jess, sarcastically.

Melissa blushed as Sarah patted her head, but she kept her eyes in the goal as the girl in red ran up to take her shot...

"You can do it!", she shouted to the goalie.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying