[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Zilla » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Harriet loads up with as many cans of soup and ravioli as she can and scurries back toward the truck.

(She'll be making rounds, filling the bed of the truck, unless something intervenes.)
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Richard drives up to her. "Nice to meet you Karen. My name is Richard... I guess you can come, we can look for your boyfriend together, alright?"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Millinescence wrote:The Ovalisks giggle after hearing this. "Silly boy..." One of them replies. "Why kill us?" Says the other. The two look at each other puzzled and shrug. They climb down the trunk and hit the ground running and giggling some more. They run to the two posts holding up the Citgo sign 25ft away and wait. Several numbers from the price sign have fallen off. Other than the chalk graffiti, the outside of the food mart seems normal. The Ovalsks peek curiously from behind the posts, seeing what the man will do.

Vic keeps the motor running, unbolts the drivers side door and undoes the normal car door lock. He jumps out of his car quickly, scanning the vehicle for any Ovalisks he missed, then looking around the area. Spotting the Ovalisks behind the sign post, he points a gun at the one to his right and winks. "Bang..." Chuckling, he holsters his pistol unfired, using his keys to lock the car door by remote.

He then makes his way into the convenience store.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 am

Joe's plan was to get in, get supplies, and get out as fast as he could. With as much stealthy silence as he could manage, he sneaks into the store and gives it a once over. 'There has to be some basic medical supplies along with the food... and maybe even some munitions...' the man thinks to himself, making sure to pay close attention to his surroundings. There was no way that he could afford being taken by surprise.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 am

Alice was careful to stay close to Harriet, never straying too far from the other girl, and mostly just grabbing the Dane things Harriet did, "Could we look for a new sketchpad?", she asked after dumping an armful of cans into the truck.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 am

Zilla wrote:Harriet loads up with as many cans of soup and ravioli as she can and scurries back toward the truck.

(She'll be making rounds, filling the bed of the truck, unless something intervenes.)
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice was careful to stay close to Harriet, never straying too far from the other girl, and mostly just grabbing the Dane things Harriet did, "Could we look for a new sketchpad?", she asked after dumping an armful of cans into the truck.

As the girls load the truck, they hear rustling and giggling from behind the pharmacy counter in front of aisles 7-10.

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard drives up to her. "Nice to meet you Karen. My name is Richard... I guess you can come, we can look for your boyfriend together, alright?"

When he drives up closer to her, he notices her blue eyes and fair complexion. "Alright Richard," Karen says. "Nice to meet you too. So uhh...where do you want to look first? I've been huddled in this truck all afternoon…"

Knight Errant wrote:Vic keeps the motor running, unbolts the drivers side door and undoes the normal car door lock. He jumps out of his car quickly, scanning the vehicle for any Ovalisks he missed, then looking around the area. Spotting the Ovalisks behind the sign post, he points a gun at the one to his right and winks. "Bang..." Chuckling, he holsters his pistol unfired, using his keys to lock the car door by remote.

He then makes his way into the convenience store.

The purple-haired Ovies promptly use the posts as cover, but after Vic chuckles peek back out and giggle. Vic notices how similar they look, if he didn’t know better he’d think they were twins. The inside of the convenience store is a mess! Candy wrappers litter the floor and the place had signs of a struggle. Against what, Vic could only guess. There are shelves that haven’t been knocked over. The hotdog spinner and biscuit-warmers were empty. At the coolers, most of the soda and energy drinks were gone, but the beer, sports drinks and other things still remain. Surprisingly, power still flows into this place, a sign nearby states the reason. It has a diagram showing solar cells on the roof above the gas pumps. Behind the counter, tobacco products are neatly stocked with slight dust on them. The counter has the register and displays holding lighters and assorted novelties.

Mendi-chan wrote:Joe's plan was to get in, get supplies, and get out as fast as he could. With as much stealthy silence as he could manage, he sneaks into the store and gives it a once over. 'There has to be some basic medical supplies along with the food... and maybe even some munitions...' the man thinks to himself, making sure to pay close attention to his surroundings. There was no way that he could afford being taken by surprise.

Inside the entrance to the right, there are rows of grocery carts that have devices chaining them together. A quarter is required to unchain the carts one at a time. When Joe gets in, a discount grocery store greets him that’s about half as small as the grocery store Alice and Harriet found. It’s six aisles wide with the frozen foods section on the far left. Something tells Joe he won’t find any ammo here. The power here is also out, and in certain places the store smells rotten. The pitter-patter of little footsteps can be heard going down one of the aisles, although Joe can’t make out exactly which aisle it was. After a bit of rustling, eerie techno music can be heard from somewhere in the store. With the music on, Joe can’t hear anymore footsteps but his own.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Richard opens the passenger door of the truck for her to get in. "Well, for now I'm trying to scavenge for food, so why don't we check near some super markets? If that's okay with you." Richard waits for her to get in. "Now come on, the sooner we finish the better."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zilla » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Harriet nods to Alice, "If we have time, and it's safe enough, we can try to get a sketchpad. I don't think we'll find one here though."

She looks over at the source the giggles nervously.

"I think we should quit while we're ahead, here," Harriet says, climbing back into the cab.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Millinescence wrote:The purple-haired Ovies promptly use the posts as cover, but after Vic chuckles peek back out and giggle. Vic notices how similar they look, if he didn’t know better he’d think they were twins. The inside of the convenience store is a mess! Candy wrappers litter the floor and the place had signs of a struggle. Against what, Vic could only guess. There are shelves that haven’t been knocked over. The hotdog spinner and biscuit-warmers were empty. At the coolers, most of the soda and energy drinks were gone, but the beer, sports drinks and other things still remain. Surprisingly, power still flows into this place, a sign nearby states the reason. It has a diagram showing solar cells on the roof above the gas pumps. Behind the counter, tobacco products are neatly stocked with slight dust on them. The counter has the register and displays holding lighters and assorted novelties.

"Well now, this day is getting better." He leaps the counter, taking a box of cigars and a pack of lighters. He takes out a knife, opening the package to take one out and light it up. He hadnt smoked for months. Smirking, he stows a couple boxes of cigars into the bag he brought, then heads down the isles. He starts packing up what canned food they had. It wouldnt be much, but if he went to two or three of these he should be well off for awhile.

With a couple bags full to the brim of everything likely looking, he heads back out to the parking lot... popping the trunk and unlocking the door. He keeps a sharp eye out in case the box truck or the twins decided to pay a visit.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 pm

As the giggling came down the aisle, she grasped her machine gun firmly. Her dirty-blonde hair flicked across her back as she staggered a few steps before twisting and running to keep up with Harriet, "Okay, forget the sketchpad... ", she said in a panic, scrambling into the truck and tugging the door closed behind her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Flannery » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Ellis stops in front of the police station. he gets out of his truck and walsk inside. He goes from room to room and does a sweep of the building. It;s empty. He goes into the storage room and finds a whole line of assault rifle, shotguns, handguns, ammo, tear gas, CS gas, and launchers. He smiles. "Happy Birthday to me!" He starts to grab everything he can carry and takes them out to his truck. He stacks weapons and ammo in the back and smiles to himself at his awesome haul. As he is about to clime inside the cab he sees several Ovalisk running towards him. He smiles and pulls out a tear gas grenade, he pulls the pin and tosses it at the girls. "It's candy! I hope you like it! The girls run to the canister and start to fight over it. As they do the can explodes. They are covered by the gas and they run away screaming and crying holding there eyes and coughing. One blindly running to a mail box head first. "I love those things!" He climes in the cab and drives off.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Joe cringes... but decides to make a slow, tactical move to the non-perishable section of the store. He'd just grab what he could and bolt. Those little beasts were planning something, and he planned to be long gone before they could implement it.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Millinescence » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Roggamer22 wrote:Richard opens the passenger door of the truck for her to get in. "Well, for now I'm trying to scavenge for food, so why don't we check near some super markets? If that's okay with you." Richard waits for her to get in. "Now come on, the sooner we finish the better."

“O-okay.” She puts the truck in park and turns off the ignition. She goes into the back to get an M4 and a box of ammo and climbs out the back of the truck. She can hardly carry the heavy 5.56mm ammo box, but she manages to make it to the Richard’s pickup truck. She wears a long green pleated skirt and a purple long-sleeve top and sneakers. “Hey.” She blushes a bit at Richard as she gets in and closes the door.

Zilla wrote:Harriet nods to Alice, "If we have time, and it's safe enough, we can try to get a sketchpad. I don't think we'll find one here though."

She looks over at the source the giggles nervously.

"I think we should quit while we're ahead, here," Harriet says, climbing back into the cab.
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:As the giggling came down the aisle, she grasped her machine gun firmly. Her dirty-blonde hair flicked across her back as she staggered a few steps before twisting and running to keep up with Harriet, "Okay, forget the sketchpad... ", she said in a panic, scrambling into the truck and tugging the door closed behind her.

After the girls shut themselves into the cab of their pickup, three Ovies stagger out of the door of the pharmacy. Two of them wearing overgrown labcoats with nametags on them, while another is wearing a white dress; purple, blue and green hair respectively. They giggle profusely as they hear the doors slam on the pickup and slowly stagger in the direction the girls. “Pretty colors~ <33” “What is thii stuff~?” “I dunnooo~ heehee…Ooo~ I sense Ningen, lets huggle them~ :3” The Ovies in the labcoats tries to run faster than the others. “YAY~! Race ya~ <3” They shout as their labcoats flutter behind them. The one on the dress falls down, but gets up and runs behind the two other Ovies.
((Just say no, kids :P ))

Knight Errant wrote:"Well now, this day is getting better." He leaps the counter, taking a box of cigars and a pack of lighters. He takes out a knife, opening the package to take one out and light it up. He hadnt smoked for months. Smirking, he stows a couple boxes of cigars into the bag he brought, then heads down the isles. He starts packing up what canned food they had. It wouldnt be much, but if he went to two or three of these he should be well off for awhile.

With a couple bags full to the brim of everything likely looking, he heads back out to the parking lot... popping the trunk and unlocking the door. He keeps a sharp eye out in case the box truck or the twins decided to pay a visit.

An Ovie behind the counter would spell doom for Vic, but luckily there weren’t any. As Vic pops the trunk of his car, an open-air Jeep with four thuggish-looking men armed with pistols, spiked bats, and a mounted machine gun pull into the pumps behind Vic’s car. They fail to notice the twins hiding behind the sign. Once the Jeep pulls in, the two Ovies quietly run to the other side of the lot and hide in a ditch, they continue to spy the goings-on, waiting to make a move. One man gets out and opens the gas cap and gets the pump ready.
“Yo Carl! Cover me while I fill the tank up.” The driver demands of one of the passengers.
Two more men get out and notice Vic, while the man at the machine gun points his weapon at him, as does the two other men! “Hands up, foo! It’s a raid!” Shouts the man at the machine gun.
“Move slowly towards the Jeep and no funny business!” Says a man with dark hair as he keeps his pistol pointed at Vic.
“Yea, give us your loot and no one gets hurt!” The other says, holding a spiked bat.

Flannery wrote:Ellis stops in front of the police station. he gets out of his truck and walsk inside. He goes from room to room and does a sweep of the building. It;s empty. He goes into the storage room and finds a whole line of assault rifle, shotguns, handguns, ammo, tear gas, CS gas, and launchers. He smiles. "Happy Birthday to me!" He starts to grab everything he can carry and takes them out to his truck. He stacks weapons and ammo in the back and smiles to himself at his awesome haul. As he is about to clime inside the cab he sees several Ovalisk running towards him. He smiles and pulls out a tear gas grenade, he pulls the pin and tosses it at the girls. "It's candy! I hope you like it! The girls run to the canister and start to fight over it. As they do the can explodes. They are covered by the gas and they run away screaming and crying holding there eyes and coughing. One blindly running to a mail box head first. "I love those things!" He climes in the cab and drives off.

((Welcome back! ^^b))
The police station is located in the downtown area of the city. Although the Ovalisk ran into the blue drop-box head first, the trauma wasn’t severe enough to cause death, but it was enough to knock the blinded Ovie out cold! As Ellis makes his way further down Main St., the route is blocked by a silent, permanent traffic jam of abandoned, graffiti’d cars trucks and vans. Buildings and skyscrapers abound, also graffiti’d within hands reach. Awnings and flagpoles had ribbons strewn about them like a New Year’s party gone awry. Toys and other debris litter the streets and sidewalks. The only unblocked path is a right turn down the intersection. Meanwhile, as the sound of a semi echoes off the buildings, a swarm of Ovalisks about 50ft away start running towards Flannery!
"Big Fella, this is Red Leader. Come in Big Fella." The man with the drawl says from Ellis's radio. "This is Red Leader calling Big Fella do you read me? We have the last of what we can carry. Reporting one casualty, I repeat one casualty, over."

Mendi-chan wrote:Joe cringes... but decides to make a slow, tactical move to the non-perishable section of the store. He'd just grab what he could and bolt. Those little beasts were planning something, and he planned to be long gone before they could implement it.

The grocery store gets slightly darker as he goes further in. Far off giggling can be heard, but he can't make out where it's coming from...
Last edited by Millinescence on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

(Uh... I think you forgot something. lol)

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 pm

"Time for me to grab what I can and get the hell out of here." Joe says, gripping his 9 mm pistol tight in his hands. He shifted his eyes this way and that, making sure not to be caught off guard while simultaneously looking for any sort of food that he could take back to base.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying