TG Virus (RP)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:55 pm

Kristy waits for Caldy to show up to see what they want to do that day. She's sitting on the couch, and waiting for May and the others to suggest an activity.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KitsuneCaldy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:42 am

*he was inside the house as a spirit watching the goings on seeing krystal is ready so goes back outside and reforms inside a car and honks the horn to announce his pressance then gets out walking up to the door*
behold my foxgirl fangirls
ImageImageImage
KitsuneCaldy
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 pm

Kristy hears the honking of the car horn and writes a be=rief message to May and the other girls that she would be with Caldy at the mall. Then she heads out to meet Caldy..."Hi Caldy. I think the others were going to the mall for shopping or something..."

<tag Caldy>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:53 pm

<its been to long>
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 pm

OOC: I'm still interested to see what fox-girl Kristy and male Caldy will do for their date....go to movie, shopping, or just go out. Seems our little fox girl has a crush on Caldy...unless it's just some sort of side effect of the virus, or natural attraction between a common species..

Caldy-kun, pm me with what you want to do.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Josh-May » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:19 pm

OOC: yeah.
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

TG/TF Virus Outbreak

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:10 pm

I just got off of work. It was a beautiful day in Peoria, IL. When I get home I turn on the TV.

I notice a big news story how everyone is being exposed some strange Virus whenever they go to sleep.

I found it kind of weird. I wasn't really sure whether to believe it or not. Not only that, but this virus tended to change genders of anyone that was exposed to it.

I didn't believe it. I wish I would have. I mean come on if it's on CNN, it has to be true right. No not really.

I decided to go to bed.

During my sleep something strange was happening to me. I didn't know what it was. I started to cough, sneeze, come down with a fever. I even found myself on the Porcelain Phone throughout the night.

After I hung up the porcelain phone I went back to bed. In bed more changes began to occur.

I felt my hair all of a sudden reach my mid-back. That was weird. I said to myself this has got to be a dream.

I felt the changes continue. My shoulders became more slender as did my arms. Hearing bones, tendons and ligments crack pull and tighten sort of unsettled me.

My hands then morphed to match my new slender, hairless arms.

What is going on heeeeeerreeee. My voice cracked and became about 8 octaves higher. My throat clenched and the pain was just unbearable. I noticed that I was no longer able to feel my Adams Apple. I knew that it was only the beginning for some reason.

As the change continued downward I noticed that my chest hurt. Something strange was happening. I felt my chest and noticed that it had gained two C-Cup Lumps. Wait a minute how did I know about that? Oh well.

The changes continued. I felt my Torso Lengthen, my hips form outward in an hour-glass shape. What is going on here? I said noticing my now higher voice. My Waist then shrank.

My Buttox felt strange as well. It was like it was being pushed up and out forming a nicer more firm and shapely one.

I still thought I was dreaming. I still didn't believe this. I knew that the worst pain was yet to come for some reason.

As the changes moved even further down my body, my legs and thighs also became more slim and shapely. At least I wasn't overweight anymore at least I think I wasn't. My legs lengthened, my feet became more slender, and my toes got a bit longer not too much though. I also noticed that my Toenails looked a little different.

That wasn't the end of the changes oh no. Finally the most unbearable pain came into being. My stomach and groin area were being changed.

My Crotch became flat and smooth as my little friend shrank and shrank some more until it eventually vanished inside of me. My stomach was still in major pain. I knew that the pain was the final step. My Reproductive Organs morphed into female ones.

As all the female hormones rushed through my newly feminine body, my mind morphed as well.

I now found myself dreaming about Hunky Guys and how they would make me happy if I became their girlfriend, Fiancee and eventually wife. What WIFE! No way I need to find a cure before it is too late.

When the cure finally reached Illinois it was too late. I was completely Feminized. I was female in mind body and spirit.

When I woke up the next morning I finally took in all of the changes that I have gone through during the night. My face was also feminized. I heard about a cure and decided not to take it.

I was now:

Name: AshleyK

Height: 5' 7 " tall.

Hair Style: Mid-Back Length unbound hair.

Hair Color: Remained Dark Brown

Eye Color: changed to a soft Hazel.

My build highly attractive.

My Dream: to find the Guy of my dreams to spend my life with.

When offered a cure: I declined.

I was happier than I had ever been in my life.

I usually where Mini-Skirts and Blouses. For a while I was going around without a bra. I regretted it. The pain in my back was unbearable. I finally broke down and bought some. I also bought some panties and threw all of my Male Boxers and Briefs in the garbage. I was now completely and totally female in mind, body, spirit and soul.

Well what do you all think?

Please write back soon.

Sincerely,
TO/BB A.K.A. Ash no I mean AshleyK what where did that come from oh well.

P.S. What do you think?
Last edited by AshK on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:13 pm

this rp is dead. try the other one. tg/tf virus outbreak.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: TG Virus (RP)

Postby Josh-May » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:35 pm

by the powers vested in me by being the RP starter.. i RESSURECT THIS ROLE PLAY FROM THE DEAD!

- VOID ALL PREVIOUS POSTS / SPINOFF RPS LETS GET BACK TO BASICS AND JUST POST A CHARACTER PROFILE! YES REPOST THEM! EVEN IF YOU HAD POSTED ONE BEFORE REPOST

Name:
Height:
Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Body Build:
My Dream:
an idea of your basic likes on TG: (not RP related, so we can make a better time while we role play)

poll:
want TFs?
yes/no
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:54 pm

So it's basically the first time, over again with no cure, no previous stuff

Name: Howie
Height: 6'0"
Hair Style: short
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Body Build: Masculine
My Dream: What's this even mean?
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:56 pm

I guess I will try to join again. I hope it works out better this time.

Name: Ashton Tyler John Schatsiek

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210

Eyes: Brown

Body Build: Muscular and Tall.

Hair: Dark Brown and short about to mid-neck.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Josh-May » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:41 pm

"My dream" i took from erin's post on here, i figured it would be to give us an idea of how your character feels ^^

you both forgot the interests in TG and the poll
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm

I'm pretty sure me and Erin are both interested in the tf parts. Don't know what interest in tg means either
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Okay are we already transformed, or is it when the Virus is released and we get rained on?

Molly: TG means TransGender. It means do you want your character to be TG'ed as well as TFed

Anyway are we already transformed or do we get rained on before we get transformed?

My Dream: to be a Black Belt in Karate someday and have my own Karate School.

Interests in TG: Yes go ahead and TG my character when the transformations occur.

Transformation: Yes

Start my character off with TG first. Later on I might want an additional Transformation.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Name: Kris Rothman
Height: 5'11"
Hair Style: short
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: Blue
Body Build: Medium
My Dream: To get through high school and go to college
an idea of your basic likes on TG: (As long as there is a male interest in the female version of my character, TG away)
poll:
want TFs?
yes
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying