Destiny of Fates: RP

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Destiny of Fates: RP

Postby Rodney » Tue May 26, 2009 4:31 am

Victoria nods, "yes, yes I would like that." And she walks toward the bathroom.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 26, 2009 6:33 am

Loid Thanead wrote:-- Edward --

Lanette leans forward and lays her hand over Edward's. "I"m glad..."

You... you are?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Seeing the kids finish their meal, William decides to start. "Wow, this is quite good!" he says.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Marky » Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:-- Zack --

"Always the way I am?" Cecillia tilts her head curiously. "How do you mean?"

"I...umm, well...I mean, were you always...a...uh...snake girl?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby TKC » Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 am

Gina gave a soft sigh as she touched the books. It was a sign that this wasn't completely her life... yet. She could imagine developing fond memories of studying the books, turning over ideas and theories in her mind, discussing them with... who? Brenda didn't seem like the overly brainy type. Before she might have done it with Tim... but he wasn't here. Maybe one of her employees?

A thought struck her and she turned to smile at Brenda, "I'm not keeping you from anything am I?" she asked in concern, worried about causing troubles for her best friend.

~~~~

Alsora gave a faint gasp and jumped at the knock, and began hastily putting back the black dress, "Yes, I'm fine!" she snapped as she pulled out a simple gray t-shirt and a pair of shorts that came down to about mid-thigh on her.

~~Abiagle~~

"Yow!" Jim cries out as Abigale stomps on his foot, taking a few moments to hop on his other. Then though he erupts into laughter and smiles at Abigale, "Now that's the Abigale I know. It's nice of you to be concerned all of the sudden, but you and your temper are one of the biggest draws for this place. You know I'm fine with you letting loose, so long as you don't put anyone in the hospital."

~~Maria~~

"Oh really? That sounds like fun!" the cat girl says as she walks over to Maria, putting her arms around the rabbit girl's waist once more, "What kind of movie is it?"

~~Max~~

"Polite request: Please, follow me then," Shodan says as she takes Max's hand and leads him out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and then down the second set of stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs Shodan quickly unlocks the various locks in the steal door, and opens it to reveal a dark concrete hallway, "Bashful request" Please hold tight, there are no lights in the hall," and with that Shodan lead Max into the slowly darkening hall, their footsteps echoing off of the walls.

~~Mike~~

Tani's fingers stroked slowly along Mike's cheek as he spoke, "That could be fun later... but my shift isn't over for a while. Speaking of that, I should probably get back to work," with a mischievous smile she leaned forward, her cold breath brushing against his lips, "I will see you later though, yes?"

~~Komen~~

The mermaid smiles brightly at Komen's reaction, and motions for him to come closer to the wall of the tank, leaning her forehead against the Plexiglas.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

"Ok I will hold on." Max said as he held onto Shodan.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Komen does indeed move closer watching her closely.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 pm

“I-I-I-I don’t know, i-it’s based on th-the b-book, Adrianas….” Maria says.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 pm

TKC wrote:~~Abiagle~~

"Yow!" Jim cries out as Abigale stomps on his foot, taking a few moments to hop on his other. Then though he erupts into laughter and smiles at Abigale, "Now that's the Abigale I know. It's nice of you to be concerned all of the sudden, but you and your temper are one of the biggest draws for this place. You know I'm fine with you letting loose, so long as you don't put anyone in the hospital."

"So you mean you wanted me to dump hot coffee on a customers lap? that would put the customer in the hospital wouldn't it?" Abigale asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm

(Be gone for the rest of the week and weekend for an anime con)

"That could be fun later... but my shift isn't over for a while. Speaking of that, I should probably get back to work,"said Tani as Mike could feel her cold breath on his lips. "I will see you later though, yes?"

Mike lean back a bit and said, "How long till your shift end? Maybe I can wait a bit."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jacqueline » Sun May 31, 2009 3:22 pm

-- Victoria --

Jessie hurries ahead of her to open the door for the new woman. Behind it is a vast and luxurious bathroom. The bath itself isn't so much a tub as it is a full-blown indoor hot springs. The warm water fills the room with steam, but Viktoria can easily make out the gold-plated shower heads and faucets. The walls and floor are of white marble.

-- Edward --

Lanette nods. "I've never gone out to eat with a friend before..."

-- William --

Tina smiles at him as she quickly finishes her meal. While William eats, he finds the food truly is delishes. Perhaps to his surprise, the food pleases him in unfamiliar ways. He can tell the ingredients are clearly fresh, and prepared with much skill, as well as love.

-- Zack --

Cecillia tilts her head. "What else would I have bee?" She giggles. "You're strange!"

-- Gina --

Gina shakes her head. "'Course not! You know I'm on leave, right? Gotta report back in next Monday, so we have plenty of time to spend together."

-- Alsora --

"That's okay then..." Yet Mike's footsteps don't move away. Could he be listening at the door?
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:-- Edward --

Lanette nods. "I've never gone out to eat with a friend before..."

W-why not?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm

"Now this is luxury" smiles Victoria. This is the first time for quite a long moment that she is feeling at ease again. She steps into the bath.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun May 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Zack chuckles a bit, before looking around for the waitress. Looking back at Cecillia, Zack decides to change the subject. "So, umm...any idea when the food will be ready?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm

William wipes his mouth in delight, the food was exellent. "Wow... I've never had anything this good in my life" he says still suprised.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying