Fabled Lands

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Fabled Lands

Postby Marky » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Taking out his sword, Josh just glares at the hydra. "Not this beast..." He mutters under his breath, standing there, waiting for one of the heads to strike toward him, since attacking them any other way would probably be useless.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

"Uhh.... right" replies Uther very unethusiasticly. "Great another loon looking for a job done..." he says to himself.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Falka The Bat » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 am

"Tryte..." Fredriche mumbled. "Any ideas?"

"Yeah....." the pixie replied nervously. "don't try to destroy the heads. A sleep spell, maybe?"

"Worth a shot." Fredriche began to focus on one of the heads and began whistleing a lulluby.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm

((Okay, I'm going to try to get my 'groove' back, and post on this during holidays, as my assistant GM seems incapable of doing it, please ignore any absence of quality orquantity...))

Uther-"I am not a loon, though i have exceptionally good hearing. Please, come in to my study, first door on the right, I will join you shortly..." The man vanishes into the depths of the house.

___________________-

Boat people-(Comming soon)
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am

Regin looked at the shadow wondering what was grabbing him, though fearful, situations like this could be worse as the creature most likely could have simply killed him already if it had wanted to. So he went with the honesty is usually the best policy and answered with deferred respect in his voice to the shadow "That is correct, I was simply just hiding from the rain showers down here."
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 am

Regin-"And you thought you would just barge in here and disturb us......we're going to have fun with you." The shadow-engulphed creature starts to pull you away, "Don't struggle, we don't want to hurt you......yet..."

Boat people- The hydra is unnaffected by the lulliby, and seems unintrested in attacking the group of five at the moment. Currently, it is busy attacking the ship, taking it out piece by piece. Out of the cornor of your eye, you can see the captain and his sons evacuating into one of the cutters. It might be wise to do the same.....before it is too late.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm

"Sure..." replies Uther as e heads for te study always keeping an eye out this may not be something to kill him.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Falka The Bat » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 pm

"Of course, the things got a bunch of other heads to keep it awake." Fredriche snarled. He began making his way toward one of the boats.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:08 pm

James found himself near one of the rowing boats. He looked around fearfully for the hydra, and spotted the other still looking around, unharmed as of yet. He straightened, cleared his throat then waved at the other four. "Heey! Over here!"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 pm

"Well actually I did call to see if anyone was---" his words were cut off at the sudden jerking motion the creatures were subjecting him to, his mind ponder what sort of creatures these were, his mind roaming through his previous ventures as well as lore that he may have heard in the past checking to see if he could recall shadows that could talk human tongue easily.
Last edited by ZeroForever on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 pm

"There has got to be a way to stop that monster!" Jacob says as he throws several Shuriken toward the Hydra.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Looking over at James, then back at the hydra, Josh decides it be best if he heads to one of the boats. Heading over to the boat that James found, he looks back at Jacob. "Fool..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 pm

*Jacob runs out of Shurikens and looks for another boat to try and get off the ship before it is sunk.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Ivan vaults the crate he hid behind and ran for the boat.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Regin-You think for a while, then it comes to you. They are the vicious Trau, mythical denzians of the underworld. They drag their victims down there borrows, there to tortue them untill the end of time.....or so the legend goes. They have already started dragging you towards the second door in the room.

Everyone else except Jacob-You all reach the life boat, and just in time, as the hydra's attacks finally crush thee ship, taking it down, and leaving you three alone in the boat.

Jacob-Your attacks do not seem to even tickle the great beast, and it has slowed your flight. You are still on the ship when it goes down, but you are still alive in the water.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying