[SRP]Digimon DSB

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP]Digimon DSB

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 am

"huh? me? That's not important. I am trying to figure out what is going on here." Kimon runs what happened to her through her mind again then suddenly realizes something. "Wait... what's your name? meh not important but how did you get here. If this is the digital world, like I think it is then humans shouldn't be here."

Lopmon looks at Kimon shaking her headgoing to say something to her but just goes silent, too nervous to say a thing to her.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

"That's something I'd like to know too." Nikki said upon hearing the statement made.

"Wouldn't we all?" Palomon said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm

*Hari and Salamon slowly make their way away from the noises of the machines with Hari deep in thought. ' How is it that Salamon's memories are just what I would think they were, and how did we get brought to the digital world. Something must have happened in that gate somehow. This girl form looks a lot like a mix of my baby sister and Kari from the original Anime from years ago. Why did it happen and how dangerous is it going to be for us here. ' she thinks before asking Salamon some questions...

"Salamon, am I the only person you helped bring to the Digital world or should we start looking for others?" she asks...

"I was sent to the other world to find several others and gift them their partners, but I don't remember how many others came with me, something must have happens to corrupt my data and yours at the crossing. Have you any Idea where the others might be?" Salamon asks before noticing the D'Arc screen glowing. A few soft beeps coming from it at Hari's hip..."What is tha D'Arc doing?"

Hari takes the device from the holder at her hip, noticing several dots at the edge of the screen and a dot in the middle not moving..." I don't know, but there looks like something is just at the edge of the screen. I wonder what it is?" she says in curious wonder
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"huh? me? That's not important. I am trying to figure out what is going on here." Kimon runs what happened to her through her mind again then suddenly realizes something. "Wait... what's your name? meh not important but how did you get here. If this is the digital world, like I think it is then humans shouldn't be here."

Lopmon looks at Kimon shaking her headgoing to say something to her but just goes silent, too nervous to say a thing to her.

Oh, my name's Kyle, and... I dunno how I got here. I was just checking this Digivice toy I had *Kyle shows Kimon his Data Link Digivice* then bam, I'm short and standing in a forest with my Digimon.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Kyle's digivice suddenly disappears from her hand, Kimon suddenly holding it examining it and looking over her own too. "hmm... Yeah I am Kimon. Kimon Amiya." She seems more interested in figuring out the two devices than talking to Kyle now that she has said she doesn't know how she got there.

"K-Kimon, you shouldn't touch others' stuff without permission." Lopmon tries to correct Kimon but the girl seems lost in her own thoughts.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:13 pm

*Bobby and company hear Kyle call himself short and then arrive to see Kimon examining the Data Link Device. The first thing Bobby Noitices is that Kyle is male, then there is a tingling sensation down the back of her neck. She then looks strait at Kimon.*

HIkari_Amiya...

Do you two know each other?

No, but I tend to avoid the DSB if I know she's on. It's the same with Midnight Aura, I tend to aviod there if Akemi is on.

But how does that allow you to recognize her?

Don't know I could be entirely wrong on who she is.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 am

Lcia pats Guilmon on the head. " so where should we go start to look for food? im straved."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 am

Kumi-chan wrote:Kyle's digivice suddenly disappears from her hand, Kimon suddenly holding it examining it and looking over her own too. "hmm... Yeah I am Kimon. Kimon Amiya." She seems more interested in figuring out the two devices than talking to Kyle now that she has said she doesn't know how she got there.

"K-Kimon, you shouldn't touch others' stuff without permission." Lopmon tries to correct Kimon but the girl seems lost in her own thoughts.

Wha- Hey! Give that back!

Lioconvoy wrote:*Bobby and company hear Kyle call himself short and then arrive to see Kimon examining the Data Link Device. The first thing Bobby Noitices is that Kyle is male, then there is a tingling sensation down the back of her neck. She then looks strait at Kimon.*

HIkari_Amiya...

Do you two know each other?

No, but I tend to avoid the DSB if I know she's on. It's the same with Midnight Aura, I tend to aviod there if Akemi is on.

But how does that allow you to recognize her?

Don't know I could be entirely wrong on who she is.

*While the humans are arguing, Strabimon looks around and notices the other group nearby.* Yo! You guy lost here to?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:17 pm

"Shut up. I am busy." Kimon doesn't say much else to Kyle she looks up hearing her name at the DSB. "Yes? who are you?" She turns her head back down to the digivices working on opening both of them up.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Sasha wrote:Lcia pats Guilmon on the head. " so where should we go start to look for food? im straved."

Alex shrugs. "I guess we pick a direction and start walking. We don't know what this place is, so there is no reason to decide a particular direction."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"Shut up. I am busy." Kimon doesn't say much else to Kyle she looks up hearing her name at the DSB. "Yes? who are you?" She turns her head back down to the digivices working on opening both of them up.

I was right...cool.

On the DSB I am known as Lioconvoy; Creator of of the 500+ Topic, Keeper of the Digital DNA, The one who speaks the word Fuku with no fear, and for a time Snow's Gaurdian.

Snow's guardian?

Eel left the DSB and he had me look after his character Snow. Snow is a Yuki Agumon that like chewing on electircal wires and he'd sometimes chase and eat Plugs.

I know a Snow Agumon like that....

(To Kimon) Miss you won't be able to open those, they're not the toys they were before you came to the Digital World. You don't have the right tool for the job and your might break them.

[I kinda felt the Digimon Social Board wasn't being mentioned enough. Some small notes:
-This time Bobby is pronoucing Lio as Loy.
-Since the DSB I attend has been kinda slow lately one topic that constanly been on there has been my 500+
-Digital DNA is an RPG I've started here and there
-The word Fuku is watched at Gamefaqs, if you try to post post it you'll get a warning telling you it look like your trying to circumvent there rules on swearing and that a mod will be looking at your post if you go through with it.
-Eel is an actaully memeber and for a time he did actaully have me control Snow. Snow's habbit of chewing on wires was something Eel gae to the character not something I added when I had control of it.]
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:24 am

Kumi-chan wrote:"Shut up. I am busy." Kimon doesn't say much else to Kyle she looks up hearing her name at the DSB. "Yes? who are you?" She turns her head back down to the digivices working on opening both of them up.

Hey, come on! You're gonna break it!

Lioconvoy wrote:I was right...cool.

On the DSB I am known as Lioconvoy; Creator of of the 500+ Topic, Keeper of the Digital DNA, The one who speaks the word Fuku with no fear, and for a time Snow's Gaurdian.

Snow's guardian?

Eel left the DSB and he had me look after his character Snow. Snow is a Yuki Agumon that like chewing on electircal wires and he'd sometimes chase and eat Plugs.

*Strabimon stares at Bobby.* ...Are we supposed to know what any of that means?

Whoa, whoa, wait. Did you just say you're Lio? Freaky...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:33 am

Lucia nods. " That is good as an idea as we can have for now."

Guilmon nods. " Lets go get food then." he grins and starts walking off.

"hey wait up." She races after him.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Alex shakes her head as she follows, motioning chesspawnmon to follow.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"I am still busy. Did I say..." Kimon realizes something as she tosses the device back to Kyle. "I'll try again later. You are Lio? Then who are you? ... Kyle." She still seems to be working it out in her mind. "And I will do whatever I want."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying