No More Heroes - concept/sign ups closed - OOC disc

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: No More Heroes - concept/sign ups closed - OOC disc

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:25 pm

I do have a question... what are the specifics of Stella's abilities? So far I have minor morphing, mainly in the form of her breasts shrinking and growing, her breast milk having different effects, her vision enhanced, what seems like weapon training, and now a bulletproof chest. Does that invulnerability cover more areas? Though bulletproof DDs are hilarious in and of themselves.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 pm

artificial mutant genetic powers, depending on the food she eats her boobs morph and do different things, side effects occur through out the rest of the body mainly because her milk is stored in her body.
only the breasts are bullet proof.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Interesssting...and noted. I suppose the bulletproofing was a side effect of whatever they gave her earlier.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm

pretty much.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 am

I dont quite understand Mings powers :p

I google stuff and people tell me other stuff. Would like a clear explanation from the GM.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm

similar to the vision (marvel character)

Density Control: The Vision's body has been saturated with special activated cells which are capable of interfacing with some unknown dimension with which he can shunt or accrue particles of mass. Thus the Vision is able to control his density and solidity. By shunting a non-critical portion of his body's molecules away from him, he can become a weightless, transparent, intangible wraith, unable to be touched by solid matter. By accruing extradimensional mass and fortifying his body with it, he can make his body extremely hard and durable to the point that missiles will not harm him.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 pm

sweet, thanks
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Zilla » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I hope you don't mind me kicking some ass on those commandos, I tried not to take too much liberty, but I figure you've got enough pretext to just have more show up if they're needed. Yay for nameless mook spanking!

Also, during the post, it occurred to me that I don't really know the full range of Hime's capabilities. I went with the jets as being acceptable, since you acknowledged them in your first post, but I'm wary of giving myself too much. Does she have weapons? Any kind of concealable tools? Does she have different "modes"?

If this is up to me, I'll work to make her something akin to Sandra in power-level. That is to say, she has power but needs to apply it correctly to come out on top.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 pm

zilla - you're similar to Omega Sentinel (x-men)

She has a multitude of implants making her a cyborg. Among the things she's equipped with are Sentinel-like energy guns allowing her to manipulate energy on a sub-atomic scale, jet booster allowing flight and various radar and scanning devices. She can also project holographic images and has a great resistance to electrical signals. genetically encoded with Sentinel Prime technology, granting her superhuman strength, reflexes, and durability, telescopic and x-ray vision, proximity sensors, bio-scanning and monitoring, individual bio-tagging and locating, an internal CPU with satellite modem access, vast data storage and collating capacity, long-range interactive holograms, target identification and acquisition locks, nannites capable of threat adaptation changes, self-propelled flight, extendible finger-knives and armor-piercing darts, and a large array of retractable devices in her shoulders, wrists, abs, thighs, and shins, including searchlights, volt-casters, lasers, plasma knives, and rail guns
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 am

So, what are Lulu's powers aside from flight and seeing in the dark?
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

your essentially a mid level dark stalkers succubus, so your similar to morrigan but sigificantly weaker in terms of pure power.

In addition to traditional punches and kicks, she can reshape her wings into spikes, tentacles, and blades when attacking her enemies, as well as using them to shield herself from enemy attacks. She can also channel her own ki energy into her attacks, making them much stronger. Her wings can also separate from her, and form into a cloud of bats. During her dashing manuevers, her wings can boost like a rocket booster and give off visible thrust.

Their blood and saliva have a powerful lustful effect. A human would instantly die the moment they come in contact with it. Their body odor causes their blood vessels to dilate and causes a large amount of perspiration. If a man is confronted by a succubus, unless they have a very strong mind, they would instantly be under her spell. Instead of killing people you drain fully you either bimbo them or turn them into succubuses as well.

random notes your guitar is actually made up of your wings, you don't actually know your abilities since you rejected your connection, you still need to feed even if you rejected the connection the urge just isn't as bad since it's not combining your lust with the others.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Do you want us to make up our own dialog with Deus Ex to create our own power up or something? Just want to clarify before posting.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 pm

pretty much a internal monologue/dialogue with our current mental state, as for the power up you can make up your own but check with me first.

If you want me to choose for you let me know.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Can you give me a description on the addition or new power you gave Mimi? Just so I have a good idea on what she can do now. All I can figure out is that it involves singing/sound.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

miki - the character stuff was mostly me just ripping off of reyvateils from ar tonelic (as is the character image).
essentially it's song magic, in that you sing and magic comes forth.

Almost all kinds can craft the Songs from their own feelings and experiences.
Almost all kinds have a Cosmosphere, in which their partners Dive to help them with the crafting of their Songs.

basic level is like fireball/ice arrow/mana blast level stuff.
the more powerful songs can literally manifest into demons or preform things like an orbital bombardment.
there's healing songs and stat songs and duet songs etc....
since it's embarressing i included the factor that the mana gathers through your skin so the less you're wearing the faster you gather mana and the more powerful your spells.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying