[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Baku Genkaku » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Chris falls to his knees to keep from falling back helplessly and presses the barrel of the gun against the side of his neck to steady it. It would burn him, but he immediately opens fire on what is there.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Rick looks at his progress. "Alright... I guess this torch can be of some use to me now..." He puts as many molotovs in his pockets as he can and carries the torch in his hands. "Now I need to get out of here somehow... But I can't with all these...bimbos out there..." Rick looks around for a back exit, or at least a way to a roof or window so he can throw one of his newly made weapons out there to take them out.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am

Matt could go any number of places for running water for his wounds. Several of the skyscrapers must have some on the bottom floor. The most obvious building was the Jordan Towers, looming above the rest like a giant among buildings.

Chris' self mutilation would have to wait as Jack quickly knocked the pouncing bimbo away. It's grip loosened from Chris' shoulders and it stumbled a few feet forward, shocked at the push.

Shaun nodded, "Sounds good then." The boys were steadily getting closer, but there was a hospital between them and the boat.

Micheal's sprint was well rewarded, for soon after he'd started the moaning receded into silence and he was alone again.

Karen's wicked thrust punctured the bimbos belly and her guts quickly spilled out, coating the katana in her gore. Yugi continued to fire into the approaching horde, aiming for the head as well as he could. Lt. Harris cauht sight of a particular bimbo, and he would quickly notice that she had taken a liking to him. A bimbo in a skimpy policeoman's outfit swayed up to him. He knew on sight who it was.

Sadly, the brake shop had no second story and no effective way up to the roof, being a garage and such, upward space was more important than upward storage. The glass, as the bimbos were surrounding it was cracking slightly though it didn't seem the bimbos had noticed yet. Rick would have to think fast.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 am

Jack brings his weapon to bear, opening up on the shocked bimbo!

Richard raises an eyebrow at the hospital. "A risky move... do you want to try going around it? I cant imagine how many bimbos might be packed in there... though alot might have wandered off..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 am

Brnin8r wrote:Micheal's sprint was well rewarded, for soon after he'd started the moaning receded into silence and he was alone again.

Micheal breath heavily a bit as he had put all he had into that last bit. He could hear silence for a bit and just kept on running but at a slower pace. He took a few deep breaths and at once looked for something to lean against. He notice that there was a building not too far away and just ran to it. Micheal lean in the shadows of the building and place his bat to his side.

After looking around a bit to see if there wasn't any bimbos and the silence gave him some confidence that there was none. Micheal tried to recall what just happen since leaving the safe haven. The bimbos and how he understood what they were saying and the feeling from those words when he recited them. Something happen to him when he said those words. It had seem that they made whatever was happening to him faster. Micheal shook his head and whisper, "That can't be but I am sure. Still what were they?"

Micheal tried to remember what the words were and after a few seconds he had remember what they were. He dare didn't say them outloud but pulled out a piece of paper and wrote them down.

"Maybe if I say them in reverse. That could maybe reverse it?" said Micheal as he repeated the phase back in reverse as best as he could. Soon afterwards he looked over his body to see if there was any changes to it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

"Crap... This isn't good... Well, I got some molotovs..." Rick says as he takes one of the ones he made. "If I can just get a clear throw I can take them all out... Alright, I think I got an idea." Rick prepares to throw the molotov, waiting for the very moment glass breaks to start the fire. "Wait for it... Wait for it..."

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Karen looked rather disturbed as the woman's guts spilled from the wound and ran down across her blade. She cringed, lifting a skinny leg, and planting her black leather school shoe on the woman's thigh, her short skirt swishing around as she then tugged back on the katana and pushed the woman away with her foot, sliding the blood-drenched sword from the bimbo. She appeared quite pale in the face as she staggered back, the katana held in one hand, the other hand over her mouth. Her shoulders trembled once, and then again, before she turned around at Yugi's side, facing away from the boy, and sunk to her knees before throwing up...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Matt quickly rushed to the Jordan Towers, his heart beating faster, dread looming closer with every second he wasted.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Lt. Harris saw the bimboed former Policewoman, Janet, shambling towards them. "That used to be one of my officers....looks like she was transformed into one of them." He says to Yugi and Karen. He raises his gun to the bimbo officer. "Officer Janet, I am sorry, but your services are no longer required. I hope you'll forgive me for what I am about to do." He fires two rounds, both aimed at the bimbo officer's head.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

The bimbo's head burst into a fountain of gore as she stumbled onto her back and expired, a neck's worth of blood oozing out onto the street. On closer inspection, the bimbos nails were incredibly long and blackened...and serrated.

Shaun shrugged, "I'm not sure...it looks like someone played bimbo bumper cars already." Indeed, a streaking stain of body parts and gore seemed to follow the wake of two bloodstained tire marks. "So they might have all been run over or left for more...food." he shuddered at the thought.

As Micheal recited the moaning groans, his vision blurred and the world began to spin. He felt like throwing up but couldn't. As soon as the feeling came, it was over. Nothing seemed to be different with his body, but his vision seemed more monochromatic...as if he was looking through a black and white lens. In the distance he could see several blue outlines, even through the buildings and such. One other color that caught his eye was a single purple outline, a few floors up in a particular building. This one seemed more frantic...and appealing.

The glass breaks just as Rick intended it to and the bimbos slaveringly began to climb into the brake shop!

Yugi closed his eyes and tried desperately not to hear as Karen's sloppy vomit spattered on the ground and with stoic vigil began to fire into the thinning horde. The bust officer's eyes seemed saddened by Lt. Harris' notice of termination and without a shriek or a struggle, the bulelts each entered just above her eyes causing her to dramtically slump to the ground...dead.

As Matt approached the tall skyscraper, his stomach started to wrench...pain and nausea swept over him as he came to the large glass doors to the building. They were locked.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Rick quickly lights a few molotovs and throws them out of the broken glass before too many bimbos can get in. He gets his guns ready, just in case there were a little too many survivors left behind.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:40 pm

"Wow... thats kind of messed up. Glad I got her off you..." He helps Chris to his feet. "Lets get going..." He continues down the street!

Richard nods. "Alright... we will try it. The quicker we get to the waterfront the better." He heads inside the grim hospital!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Lt. Harris checks on Karen..."Are you okay? Sorry I had to "terminate" one of my officers, but she is no longer among the living. Right now, my priority is to keep you two and myself alive until we get to my police van. We'll be safer there." he looks over to Karen. "Hey, you are very brave for what you did. I promise I'll get you two to wherever you need to go to...just away from these bimbos."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Brnin8r wrote:As Micheal recited the moaning groans, his vision blurred and the world began to spin. He felt like throwing up but couldn't. As soon as the feeling came, it was over. Nothing seemed to be different with his body, but his vision seemed more monochromatic...as if he was looking through a black and white lens. In the distance he could see several blue outlines, even through the buildings and such. One other color that caught his eye was a single purple outline, a few floors up in a particular building. This one seemed more frantic...and appealing.

"Sh-" said Micheal as he felt some sort of feeling over come him. Everything felt as if it was spinning and like he was on a cheap carnival ride. MIcheal tried to cover his mouth since it felt like he wanted to barf but nothing came out to his surprise. Then suddenly it was gone as if it never came.

Micheal tried to look over his body to see if there was any changes but at once he could see that his vision was blurred. Panic rushed to Micheal's mind as he tried to figure out what the heck was going on. Everything was being seen as if it was in black and white as he looked at his body and then around. MIcheal looked around and then saw that he was seeing outlines though the building.

"Whats this?" said Micheal as he notice the outlines. He looked around and saw some blue ones then grabbed his head, "Oh wow. This may be useful. I mean it could help me out a bit."

MIcheal then looked up a building and saw a purple outline that was in a building. Somehow a feeling came to him that made him want to go up there and see. If anything it could either be a person or a bimbo but still there could be something there.

"Well I guess I should go up there," said Micheal as he got out of his hiding spot. There has to be a reason why this outline was a different color. MIcheal at once began to run towards that building with his bat in hand.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 am

Karen set her sword down, and slumped back to sit on her bottom, legs infront of hersel, and wiped a hand across her mouth, letting out a groan of shame. When the cop spoke, she lifted her head to look up at hm from the floor, "Don't talk to me like I'm a little kid", she complained, and then climbed to her feet. Her knees were week, and she wobbled before bending down to pick up her katana, "I want to go...", she complained, one hand clutching her forehead.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying