RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 am

Fern quickly shakes her head no. "N-no! I...I guess there's no arguing it with you..." She blushes, a little ashamed that she backed down so quickly. She had to do something though! She just didn't know what. She sighs and gives Robi an apologetic look. "At least I got her to let you talk again..." She slowly makes her way towards the door and the other apartment.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

"But, wouldn't the babies crying be bothersome?" Jamie pipes in. "I mean... if they were both just a little older, they could help around the house and such... And they wouldn't make as much noise..." She smiles over at the teenage Robi, hoping to get her to help out.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:45 am

Loid Thanead wrote:"But, wouldn't the babies crying be bothersome?" Jamie pipes in. "I mean... if they were both just a little older, they could help around the house and such... And they wouldn't make as much noise..." She smiles over at the teenage Robi, hoping to get her to help out.

"But your beautiful assets would go to waste Jamie." reminds Helena. "Since you asked nicely, I'll let Dani age just a little bit, so that she can talk and walk, but she's staying with the tutu plus diaper outfit."

Helena types something on her phone and Dani grows tiny bit, but she's still covered in layers of baby fat.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 am

The big-breasted woman blushes, wrapping her arms around her chest. "T- That's not important!" She looks over at little Dani. "Thank you. At least now she'll be more managable."
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 am

She groaned and wriggled as her overalls reformed into a figure hugging tutu, showing off her flat chest and chubby frame, as well as as her big diaper. She was kicking her legs when she felt another tingle, and suddenly found herself growing into a toddler, her ability to talk returning... "Gid me dat phone!", she demanded of Helena, her cheeks red from being the only toddler, surrounded by cute and sexy girls.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:58 am

Loid Thanead wrote: "Thank you. At least now she'll be more managable."

"Seeing how she is behaving now, I'm not so sure she will " answers Helena.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ashuros » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 am

Cleany exits Helena’s room armed with a dustpan and brush. “Oh umm hello there.” She says to the group, as she empties the dustpan into the bin.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm

((I...honestly don't know what to do at the moment. I had my character exit, but, didn't know really what to do upon leaving, and, so, because of that, I don't know where she was when the rest came back inside...or where she is now. I just had to not get back online last night. >.<))
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Marky wrote:((I...honestly don't know what to do at the moment. I had my character exit, but, didn't know really what to do upon leaving, and, so, because of that, I don't know where she was when the rest came back inside...or where she is now. I just had to not get back online last night. >.<))

(( OOC : You can re-enter apartment 2 here and maybe meet Cleany. Also, eventually the two of you should go to apartment 1 where a meal will be served.))
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm

ashuros wrote:Cleany exits Helena’s room armed with a dustpan and brush. “Oh umm hello there.” She says to the group, as she empties the dustpan into the bin.

Hi. Uh, you from the other section?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Danielle pulls on Helena's witch dress, the poofy skirt around her waist bouncing up and down as she tugged and screamed, "Tange me back!", she yells in her toddlerish voice, the diaper crinkling, and she wobbled a little, her face brushing into the dress as she fell forward and lands on her hands and knees...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Jamie reaches down and picks Dani up. "Now, little girl," she says in a scolding tone, "don't go making things worse for yourself!" The woman looks back up at Helena as she sets the toddler on her hip. "You mentioned something about a meal?"
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Clay silently walks through the door. Seeing Helena, Clay starts to open her mouth, but, remembering what happened last night, decides to keep her mouth shut for the time being.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Danielle groaned as she was scooped up off her feet, kicking her legs and screaming as Jamie's arms came around her to hold her place against her hip, blushing brightly at how small she was being made to feel by the other females, her nose wrinkling at the thick diaper between her thighs, forcing them apart awkwardly as she squirmed. "Wet go!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Fern looked back at the girl on Jamie's hip. "She's not very happy, is she...?" Still cuter than her, and probably a big strong boy too, by the way she kept trying to get changed back. So unfair. She would say something to help her, but from what she'd seen so far, Helena didn't like her at all. It probably wouldn't be worth the risk.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying