Loli's Curse: The Roleplay

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Loli's Curse: The Roleplay

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Marianne tries to free Lily. "Let her go!!!" she shouted as she tried as hard as she could, but she didn't have the strenght she had as a man.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Florina » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 pm

"Very well," Elvira giggled - but her words were lost in the blur of motion that remained where she had been standing moments above. Now, she was dive-bombing the young demoness, her claws outstretched. She grabbed the girl just before landing, her legs pushing gracefully off the ground in order to send the two careening into the sky. "This is gonna hurt, whelp," she laughed manically, her claws digging into the girl's sides as she began a downward spiral, sending them both careening towards the ground in a deadly whirlwind of life and limb.

((

TAKE THIS! HIDDEN LOTUS!

>.>

))
Florina
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Dammit, I shouldn't of delayed. Fine, I accept your offer. He thinks back to Lily. He desperatly thinks of a way to stop the death spiral, but comes up with nothing. He watches helplessly as tbey fall.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Watching the events unfold, Greg jumped up to his feet. No...no. C'mon, c'mon... Greg thought, hoping beyond all hope that Lillith would be able to withstand the attack, or possibly counter, in time.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 pm

evra looks up at the slime girl as he was apparently now one himself "w-why h-how could you do this to me" he says sadly knowing he was changed by someone who was his friend
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rena » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm

The attack was unexpected, and Lily had no time to prepare herself for the initial strike, let alone the impact. But, before she hit the ground, she smirked. She had just received players for her team, a team she hoped would be able to resolve everything eventually. The results of the sudden impact into the ground were terrible for the little demoness, as she shrieked in a large fit of pain, as most of her bones shattered without consideration. If she had not been granted immortality by both the powers of the mansion and the succubus, she would have surely succumbed to death at that moment. Instead, she lay, motionless in the hole, her lips quivering from the absolute torture she felt like she was enduring by staying conscious. But no, she still had to get her pieces out into the world. "So... Ross... Greg... you agree then?" She asked one more time, to make sure, the mental voice now struck with an inexplicable pain.
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 pm

"Say am I bound to this house? Allen wants to know that along with me." Flora asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nosnits » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Ross closes his eyes. 'It's not like we have a choice.' He thinks to Lily. He mentaly prepares himself fir what he knows is comming. He can't believe that the entire time he had spent here he spent not trying to get transformed, and now he was doing it willingly.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Florina » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"Oh, this is absurd," the Demoness raged, remorselessly refixating her dislocated shoulders with two loud pops. "If I can't kill you, then I'm definitely going to be having my fun with you..." She approached the little girl, brought her index finger back, and stabbed it into her shoulder with a flourish, leaving a deep, gaping wound. Again and again, she brought her claw down, the sharp appendage piercing the skin every inch or so... "Suffer... Yes, dear. Suffer, for you are doomed to this for eternity."
Florina
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Looking back over to Flora, Greg pauses, hesitation filling him right now. Allen had sacrificed himself so he wouldn't be transformed, but, now, Greg was about to willingly get transformed. Turning his gaze back to Lillith, however, Greg noticed how dire the situation was. If he didn't react now, he might never have another chance. I agree...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 pm

*Allen takes control at the moment* "I am sorry you were forced to get transformed willingly. I sacrificed myself so you wouldn't be transformed. Now it was all in vain, however no matter what you look like, you will always be my friend in addition to Annabel. I don't really have a choice in that matter as Flora is her dear friend. I hope you will find a way to help us out." Allen said from within Flora.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Rena » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm

"Okay then... I'm sorry for having to do this to you, but you're our only hopes now..." The girl, screaming in pain at every piercing of her skin, her bones all shattered, shot her eyes open with the last of her strength, the red eyes beginning to glow as the two remaining boys began to change. Both of them began to shrink to the same height, their hair lengthening at the same rate, and turning the same shade of red. As their skin softened, their chests began to push outwards as their shirts began to mold around the new breasts, becoming white, short sleeved dress shirts with red ties overtop. Their hands and arms became smooth, hairless, delicate, and their hips and butt expanded to the same size as their manhood dwindled away and their pants receded into black skirts with red trim. Their socks traveled up their now smooth and hairless legs, until they became black thigh highs, and their shoes turned into preppy little, black dress shoes. They both looked similar, like the same schoolgirl. "I'm sorry... I didn't have enough energy to differentiate too much between you, so you can be twins... Dia and Amy" Lilith was clearly on the edge of her consciousness now. "With this... you need to save us... I'm sorry..." Her eyes flashed one final time, and the two twins were suddenly enveloped in a bright light that transferred them just outside the door to the mansion. "Run... run... come back with help... save us..."

"Elvira! Don't let her lose consciousness! That little demon is going to pay for her treachery! Beat her so that she stays awake, and when you're done, lock her, her sister, and the maid, and everyone else down in the prison below! Every day, go down there and beat her and torture her in front of that wretched maid and sister, until they learn that they should not go against me!" It was clear that Annabel had tasted her first defeat, although it was laced in a victory.
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:14 pm

(I'm going to edit this, but I say I call Amy)

Amy runs, not even stopping to examine what she looks like. She heads just out of front gate of the mansion. She turns around and looks back at the mansion. "I-I'm sorry Allison" She whispers to herself. "I promised that I'd come back for you, and I will, but I don't know how long it'll take." She looks at her new body. At least she wasn't a freak like Elvira.
Last edited by Nosnits on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Florina » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 pm

"No rest for you, small one..." The succubus's voice was dripping with malicious anger as she lowered her claws to the girl's face now, the blood-covered tip of her index finger tracing the outlines of the smaller demon's eyes. "You'll never be able to sleep again..." With a quick, fluid motion, the claws slid into the eye sockets, quickly and precisely cutting the eyelids away. "You'll watch... You will watch forever, while everything you had hoped to achieve collapses around you... And you won't be able to look away. You'll always be seeing, never able to stop... I do hope you'll enjoy that." After the deed is done, she slaps the girl before grabbing her collar, bringing her to eye-level. "It hurts... Does it not? Yes, but you will get used to it... This is your future now." Her glare swiveled to the sister and the maid, her free hand beckoning them towards her. "Come, and I may consider allowing her to rest... If you do not, I shall torture her until the world itself ends."
Florina
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm

"Annabel my dear friend how could you let Elvira do that? She is just a little girl. Have you completely snapped? You are not the friend I remember." Flora said with sadness in her voice and eyes.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying