RMFH - Apartment 2

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RMFH - Apartment 2

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Robert, now a stumbling three year old, runs at, whilst quite suprised to see her, Fern. "Fen, run..g..get away, quickly, before something bad happens!"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Fern blinks a couple of times and looks at the toddler closely. "Who are you? How do you know my name? Do you know what's going on here, little girl?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 pm

James squirms at the feelings. "I am sorry you had to see this... it is quite unexpected for us too," he tries to reassure their visitor.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"Please, Fern, you gotta belive me, it's Robert....get out..n..now!"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Fern squats down and looks at the toddler more closely, unintentionally giving Robert a good view of her chest. "Robert? Is that you?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Robert blushes, and tries to look away. "Yes, and you gotta get out of here, there is a bad person doing this....run!"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Ginny wrote:Danielle looked up to see the other girl in the doorway, and her natural rivalry towards her other girls made this all very embarrassing. She blushed and whimpered, holding her boyfriend like a doll, and continued to suckle on the bunny ear as it soothed her, the diaper crinkling nosily beneath her denim overalls. The smell of the chinese food drifted over, tormenting both her and Coby, neither of which could reach the table now.

Are you feeling better?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

She frowns and considers the extremely busty woman beside her. "Run away and just leave you boys to suffer? I don't think I still believe this...so much against the laws of physics..." She shakes her head. "If I'm leaving, I'm taking you with me." She grabs Robert and hefts her up on her hip before turning to walk out the door.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Robert struggles against the woman carrying her, her breasts pushing into her. "...N..no, just...run..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby muffinstud » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 pm

"You hush! I'm taking you to the campus police and reporting this whole mess!" Fern walks out the door and outside.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Nosnits » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Robert is carried outside! "But...she'll be mad at you....just...save yourself..."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rodney » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Nosnits wrote:"Please, Fern, you gotta belive me, it's Robert....get out..n..now!"

Fern might notice that the little girl is wearing a bib with "Robi written on it" Robert might still be able to say a few more sentence but soon his speech will regress into baby talk. Also, he might need to pay attention to his balance, otherwise he might trip and fall. But thankfully, Fern grabs her, for she has become a her, before she falls.

Loid Thanead wrote:feelings. "I am sorry you had to see this... it is quite unexpected for us too," he tries to reass

James body curves into a the female form he had the other night. Jamie is is back ! In all her busty glory.

Danielle feels Coby's hand holding her, they feel like a giant's compared to her diminutive baby size.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

She saw Robert in toddler form being picked up and carried out from the apartment from her spot on the kitchen floor, and she starts to scream, the noise filling the apartment and going through the open door. Pushing the doll-sized bunnygirl aside, she starts crawling along the floor towards the open door.

(Edit: how big is Coby? I'm confused)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Clay just looks around, unsure as of what to do.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

"Please wait!" Jamie hurries after Fern. "If you take him away... there's no telling what'll happen!"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying