Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby muffinstud » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 pm

=====
Mendi-chan

Everything in her room seems... where it should be. In fact, she really wouldn't have room for her school books if her room didn't have that extra space. Besides... there's no way things can just... sprout up out of thin air.

Teresa starts setting the table! It's a simple chore, but one that allows her to see Lance out the window as he tends to the small garden. It really is strange how her thoughts so easily turn to him lately... but as she sees him hard at work tending to the flowers, it makes sense. Watching him, thinking about him... they make her feel so... good! It's this strange mix of excitement and anxiety, something she just knows is worth exploring. And by setting the table, she can make sure she's close by... So he can notice, and she can discover more about him... and her feelings for him.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle keeps working on the soup, her tail stiff and sticking close to her skirt. While the one part of her is blissfully unaware of what's in the soup... the other part must be influencing the droop in her tail. She'll have to work on that... but she's never really had to control a tail before. It just seems to... move on its own. The same with her ears. They had poked up when Teresa had come near, but when she knows she's alone, they also drop down and press against her hair. She must be worried... or anxious. And it makes sense for her to be so. But, as she tries to reign in these new outward signs of her emotion, her nose detects that the soup is done.

=====
Knight Errant

The vanity does indeed have a jewelry box... and inside it is a nice assortment of trinkets and earrings and the like. If she sets a few things aside into some of the other compartments, she can put the stone in the box's velvety interior. But... a part of her may want to keep the stone in her hand a little longer. She doesn't see any of those visions like before, but the pink radiance of the stone seems to infuse her with... a sense of beauty. She can feel that beauty within herself... see it in the lovely things in her room. She can see the beauty in the girls standing with her... and the potential for even more. But most of all, she feels that beauty within. It reassures her, makes the choice of her bikini all the more justified. It feels... good to be beautiful.

=====
Zoey

Right! Diana is the whole package... And... as Lily holds out that stone, with the soft pink glow about it.. she feels so... so pretty. Mmm, it feels nice. She might find herself doing a little pose as she adjusts her hairband... making a cute face in the mirror.

=====
Abillioncats

Sonia suddenly feels an extra little bit of confidence... a feeling of being... pretty. As she plays with the bell at her neck, she might find it easier to stand up straight... to have her pretty outfit show off her curves rather than try to hide them. She is a rather pretty girl... it would be a shame to try and hide it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Sonia had been about to say they should get dressed and head down for dinner, but as soon as Lily pulled that stone out she felt herself feeling the desire to look at herself in the mirror some more. She was rather cute and pretty wasn't she? With her ears and tail and the cute bell and bikini to go with it. She stood a little prouder than before as she played with her hair a bit.

Wait...something isn't right...
This wasn't like her, she normally didn't think this way...Sonia turned to glance at the stone in Lily's hand. "Um...I...I think that stone is messing with my head..."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:08 am

Teresa can't hide the wide smile on her face as she stares at Lance through the window. He was obviously quite strong, but her interactions and observations were convincing her more and more that he was a good person too. Butterflies flutter through her stomach as she sets the plates and silverware in just the right places. He carried her books, he was watering the flowers, he was trying to succeed in school. There was no indication that he was anything other than an upstanding, handsome young man... and she was going to make sure that they sat next to each other at dinner!
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Lucas just puts off the emotional-display problem until later. After all, as long as Lance eats this there won't be anything to worry about.

The maid nods to herself, pleased at her handiwork, as she turns down the heat so the soup will stay warm without overcooking. She then pokes her head into the kitchen where Teresa is and says, "Hey, cover your ears for a sec." As soon as Teresa heeds this warning, she calls out loud enough for hopefully most of the house to hear, "SUPPER IS READY!" It would be a shame for anyone (especially her new catgirl friend) to be late to this, after all.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Lily shivers at the warm feeling of... beauty... looking down at the stone in her hand... at her image in the mirror. Shifting into a little pose... hand on her hip... the other one holding the stone. She swallows a bit nervously as Sonia suggests its messing with their heads. It... can't be... can it? But it was so warm... it made her feel so nice...

She finally flinches as she hears Estelle yelling. Dropping the stone... as it lands in a little padded compartment in the jewelry box. She quickly reaches up... tugging the lid closed. Shaking her head, she turns to the others. "L-lets go..." She says... going to exit the room and head over to the dining room. Still wearing her swimsuit. She just needed to get away from the stone for a bit... clear her head... focus on the plan ahead.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm

The hair on Sonia's tail stood up on end as she heard Estelle's voice shout through the house. Oh that's right, dinner! She'd completely forgotten, she needed to get down there before Teresa tried some of the soup...that would be really bad. She followed Lily out of the room, not even caring she was just in a swimsuit.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Diana looks at her reflection and shifts a bit at the urge hits her. She can't help herself, but to adjusts her hairband and make a cute pose and smile. Diana puts her legs together and leans forward, putting a hand on her knee for support as she raises the other to do a V sign while she winks. The pose reminds her of one of those... very anime posses girls do? How does she.... Does it matter? It feels so nice. She goes do another, her mind not registering what Estelle said. Diana's too busy posing and having, fun? Plus, there's no way Lily could pull this off right? She's too mature for this stuff. Maybe she could use something like this?

Her thought process and weird trance are broken however all of a sudden and Diana quickly straightens out, turns around, cheeks flushing red at the realization, others were here. Her mind races as she ponders why in the world she was doing what she was doing. "W-Wait, we're going now? Where... hey!..." she says still a bit dazed as she's left in her one peice swimsuit. She shifts in place. "But the clothes... Lily? Lily!... hey!... damn it!" she exclaims, chasing after them!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:29 pm

=====
Abillioncats

Well... it IS a cute swimsuit...

But that's neither here nor there. Sonia has someone she needs to protect, someone who doesn't know about the poison in the soup. The real puzzle is how to keep her from eating while not raising Lance's suspicion. Hrm, maybe if she sits next to the girl and starts asking questions, she can get Teresa to talk. And it is quite difficult to talk and eat at the same time. But... what to ask her?

=====
Mendi-chan

Teresa hears Estelle even though she covered her ears. The girl has a good set of lungs, that's for sure. But with the table set, the soup ready... all that remains is for her to take her seat next to the one obviously set for Lance.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle might feel a little bit of a blush as she realizes just how loudly she... barked. But, it has the desired effect. She can see the other girls coming in from their rooms, all... dressed in swimsuits. That's a little odd. But no matter. All she has to do is set the soup on the table and Lance will eat it and she can go home. There's no way he could possibly see this coming... right?

=====
Knight Errant

And with the stone in the jewelry box, Lily finds those feelings fading slowly. Now she finds herself approaching the dining table in her lovely little swimsuit. She would feel out of place if Sonia and Diana weren't also wearing something similar. But as it stands, the girls in swimwear outnumber the ones not... and besides, if she can distract Lance during dinner, perhaps Estelle's soup might work better.

=====
Zoey

The lovely feeling of being abnormally cute fades... and as Diana approaches the dining room, she becomes more and more aware of just how snug her swimsuit is. Sure, it may not be a bikini like the others, but it still leaves her feeling so... exposed. The thought of Lance seeing her like this makes her oh so anxious and nervous. She might notice one of her fists clenching... helping a little with the anxiety.

=====
All

As the girls take their seats at the dinner table, and as Estelle sets the pot of soup down, Lance enters from the garden, wiping his brow. "Oh, wow. That smells deli-" He pauses, looking around. The sight of Teresa close by, smiling and blushing is one thing. But the three sitting down in swimsuits, as if it were perfectly normal seems to freeze him up. His eyes linger on each of the three, seeming more confused than lecherous. "...cious. Um. Hello, girls..." He blinks and gives an awkward wave. And with that, he takes his seat at the head of the table. Teresa is sitting close at the corner next to him... but there is one other seat on his other side for someone else who might want to be close to him.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Mmmm... thats an idea. If the soup works... they won't have to fall back on her plan. Why not? She can help Estelle's plan with a little... distraction...

She quickly sways over... and settles herself down in the seat on the other side of Lance. "Hey there... do you like my swimsuit...? Me and some of the other girls are going swimming after dinner." She coos... pushing out those bikini clad breasts for him...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Diana frowns, not noticing her fist clenching. Her cheeks are quite red and doesn't seem to look anywhere but down as she reaches the table and sits down. She shifts a bit as the sensation of sitting down to a table in the farthest seat possible from what would be Lance's seat. She makes sure everything's in place before Lance walking in distracts her.

As Lily plays her charms on Lance, Diana crosses her arms and glares in there general direction. Her face glaring. When she spots Lily pushing out her chest towards Lance her eyes widen and she stands up, slamming her hands on the table to call the attention to her. She won't let this continue.

"T-THATS RIGHT!" she exclaims. "We are... going to the bath. Place. Thing... Just so you know!...Where we'll be!" she adds not sure what to say. All she wanted to do was to not let Lily get to buddy buddy with Lance over there. The sight of her chumming it up with Lance just burns her up. This is totally out of line! That's for when they reach the water not now! Still, she keeps her intense gaze in there general direction.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 am

Teresa's eyes widen as she realizes all of the girls had taken to wearing swimwear. She wasn't even sure if she had anything like that here... And that Lily. She was certainly being rather forward. It made the girl frown, and not just because it focused his attention elsewhere. After a fun and relaxing day of classes she'd forgotten how eager some of these people were to try and kill Lance. But for now, what more could she do other than go along with it? She wasn't even sure if they were truly in the wrong. Not just that, but she also didn't know what their plan of attack was. For the moment she'd just bide her time... and try to reclaim Lance's attention.

"Well, um... I guess we'll all make a night of going swimming later then? Or relaxing in the hot springs? I'm not quite sure which 'swim thing' we're going too, but it sounds like it could be fun." She nudges Lance's arm and smiles. "Right?"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Being the first time she'd seen him in person, Sonia found herself studying Lance, probably in a more analytical way than a lovestruck way like the other girls. This was the super villain they were trying to kill? He didn't seem all that evil. In fact he just seemed like a rather clueless person that didn't know what was going on.

Of course if he was faking it then he was an exceptionally good actor, which in turn made him all the more dangerous. Still...poisoning him with soup just seemed like something a villain would do...not a hero. It made Sonia doubt that what they were doing was right.

She shook her head, now wasn't the time to second guess...she just had to see this through and it would all be over. She turned her attention to Teresa, somehow she had to prevent the girl from eating the soup without revealing the fact that it was poisoned. This wasn't going to be easy....

First she needed approach the girl and introduce herself, then she'd figure things out from there. She'd already made sure to sit next to the girl, so she tapped Teresa's shoulder with a finger. "Uh...hi there, don't think I've had a chance to meet you yet, I'm Sonia."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Teresa turns to the girl who tapped her. Oh right! That was definitely someone new!... Someone new who also was here to kill Lucas? Either way, she would get further with smiling and learning about the newcomer before coming to any judgments. "Oh, hi there! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Teresa. Did you just arrive?"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Sonia nodded, "Yes, I arrived earlier. I hope we become good friends!" And she meant that too, which was why she had to make sure Teresa didn't eat any of the soup...
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Estelle pauses briefly herself on seeing so many of the other girls in bikinis. It's a little odd to come to supper that way, but it is their own house after all. While everyone starts taking their seats, she thinks about what order to serve the soup in..It's best if it goes to Lance first; he's technically the owner of the house so there isn't anything suspicious about that. Circling the table after that makes logical sense, and since Teresa's sitting next to him starting in the other direction will give it to her last. This train of thought runs through her as she pours the soup into the first bowl, concluding just in time for her to set it in front of Lance. Then Lily, who should know by now not to eat it (and really shouldn't be delaying him from eating any more than absolutely necessary, but...not much to be done about that), and on around.

"Well, I put a lot of work into it, so it better be good," she says to Lance while she serves. She nods quietly at Teresa's suggestion: A little bit of relaxation would certainly be nice if this does manage to go sideways somehow.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying